i am a french algerian living in thailand

ama

thai chicANO doesn't love girls

always love town city flag threads

>91
god damn it

i am in love (with mexicANO)

Fucking nice.

>Because being left handed is not immoral. Sucking other mens penises is. Keep up.

How in the FUCK is it immoral???
???
???
???
Please stop spouting muh feelings, retarded leaf.

>Are insurance and gas expensive here?
Fairly reasonable compared what I was used to, even better if you go LPG, you could find a secondhand car with it already installed.

Reminder Thais can't drive for shit and these are the world's second most dangerous roads.

The point of laws is to make society better

Prepare to get your pussy stretched

manchester has a nice flag

I don't expect gays to understand morals, you have none.

hello haha

would you fuck a 14 year old?

The execution of them is however mostly for tax revenue and to sustain the prison system industry.

27 years

>The execution of them is however mostly for tax revenue and to sustain the prison system industry.

It seems like a 70's nintendo game.

bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-38770216

>Bryan Cranston to make UK stage debut in Network

would buy tickets to see this just to shout HELL YEAH SCIENCE BITCH from the audience

>He's best known for his role as criminal mastermind Walter White in Breaking Bad.

>Now it's been announced that Bryan Cranston is to make his UK stage debut in an adaptation of the 1970s Oscar-winning film Network.

Homophobes WILL be trialled and sentenced for their crimes.

Maybe if she were 12.

GENUINE ADVICE NEEDED
how do i get more self-confidence going out? i'm not a bad looking person, but i am out of shape. i have a little tummy; nothing that you could really tell wearing a shirt, but if my shirt ever came off i would be embarrassed. and i have a shittonne of backne.

so with that in mind i prefer to fuck bitches with my clothes on (theoretically. in reality i'm still kv)

however, whenever i go out to listen to music andor drink, i do get approached by women. not necessarily 10/10, but fuckable.

i always manage to fuck it up because of my lack of self-confidence. is there any kind of drug that i can take or something that will counteract my autism? what can i do? i don't want to be a virgin anymore. at the very least i wanna do some handstuff or preferably facesitting

GOD HATES FAGS

Ah thanks lad. I love you tbqh.
Yeah safety is my number one concern, especially since I am not used to driving-priority on the left side of the road. Will drive very carefully.

Her traps are fucking swole

it's legal in my country. So, dunk and high I'd do it

just be yourself

What the fuck

thailad this average looking thai girl that I met here before she went back to thailad takes fucking days to reply. is this normal?

>the reason yanks of the non-coastal variety are so argumentative, despite the impossibility for them to form nuanced opinions is that they have 'debate-classes' all throughout their education, in which they are trained to debate vehemently about issues they don't even care about. Remember this and show compassion next time one of them tries to start an argument online.

benis in young bagina, jusd like aisha XDD

if she already went back to thailad it's over lad

Driving on the left is one thing they got correct.
ask for her line ID

Debate in school is an elective class, and really is much more popular in coastal elite universities.

Oh mairsy doats and doazy doats and liddle lamsy divy

A kiddly divy too
Wooden shoe

Me and Jesus: 1
Gays: 0

that's what I reckoned too but if I don't reply within a few weeks (tried just stopping talking to her) she'll send a followup message saying my name multiple times

*snip*

leaf rorkes are the absolute worst kind of rorkes

smart leaf frogposter

thailad can you take out algerian for us. meet up with him so you are forced to take him out

>an adaptation of the 1970s Oscar-winning film Network.

Why though?

Just watch the original you dumb fucks

>2017
>he still believes in the roman kristos

when will you learn, goyim?

If the words sound funny to your ear, a little jumbled jivey, sing

mares eat oats and does eat oats and little lambs eat ivy

dont think i'll ever volunteer to get this procedure unless under a great deal of duress tbqh

Woah, I just got Deja Vu

Better right it down so I don't forget it

>volunteer
>under a great deal of duress
you seem a bit confused about the meaning of the word "volunteer" bud

Woah, I just got Deja Vu

Better right it down so I don't forget it

THE "SO CALLED" THAILAD

DEJA VU

I HAVE SEEN THIS PLACE BEFORE

Presidents in my lifetime: Saxophone Predator, Evangelical Cowboy, Black Face Reagan, and now Evil Villain Reality TV Star.

>generalising an entire group of rorkes

Rorke

@leafs (don't meme reply as this is the only time I will actively read your posts)
How do I get into following the NHL?

OH I WISH I WAS IN THE LAND OF COTTON

OLD TIMES THERE ARE NOT FORGOTTEN

>being a leftist
dire

Canada was founded on white nationalism and Aryan supremacy.

Have you fucked a shemale yet

Both of my dad's coworkers go to Thailand a lot.

One goes to stay with his thai wife, the other goes to shag ladyboys

NHL is shit don't follow it

No, not my thing. My fetishes are fertility and procreation related tbqh.

LOOK AWAY, LOOK AWAY, LOOK AWAY, DIXIE LAND

Shan't be reading any kiwi posts

>angloblanks

Do NOT bully the kiwis
They're an endangered poster

did a big wet and sloppy poo

>tfw if I have kids they will probably be with a brown or Asian girl

kiwis are my 5th worst enemy here

>Canada was founded on white nationalism and Aryan supremacy.

why
it seems more exciting than any other NA sports
Glad to see we've moved down in the rankings

I live close to Canada so i get all the meme Canadian sports channels, nhl is comfy.

It's in a drought. To get into hockey though you have to see a game IRL first.

me on the right

fat mexican runt

Stop eating pork

Stop drinking alcohol

Praise allah

evidence gathered during the last recon mission for thailad
is2.Sup Forums.org/gif/1485628298137.webm

Wrong picture please ignore

Is it not broadcast on US channels?
Ah, not much chance of that happening here.

>holy shit supernatural is still going
>I wonder what they're up to
>"S&D arrested for attempted assassination of the POTUS"
for fucks sake.

aussie rorke

a zip and a double cup

HaramBAE

Me on the left.
Thailad on the right.

John A MacDonald was a white supremacist

>In 1885, John A. Macdonald told the House of Commons that, if the Chinese were not excluded from Canada, “the Aryan character of the future of British America should be destroyed …” This was the precise moment in the histories of Canada and the British Dominions when Macdonald personally introduced race as a defining legal principle of the state…

>Macdonald’s comments came as he justified an amendment taking the vote away from anyone “of Mongolian or Chinese race.” He warned that, if the Chinese (who had been in British Columbia as long as Europeans) were allowed to vote, “they might control the vote of that whole Province” and their “Chinese representatives” would foist “Asiatic principles,” “immoralities,” and “eccentricities” on the House “which are abhorrent to the Aryan race and Aryan principles.” He further claimed that “the Aryan races will not wholesomely amalgamate with the Africans or the Asiatics” and that “the cross of those races, like the cross of the dog and the fox, is not successful; it cannot be, and never will be.” For Macdonald, Canada was to be the country that restored a pure Aryan race to its past glory, and the Chinese threatened this purity.

reckon he'd drink himself to death all over again if he saw the country now.
the Liberals have just tried their very best to cover up our past in order to facilitate multiculturalism without massive hostility.

>CuCKADA EPISODE
OH FUCK YES, LET ME GET MY FOLDER READY

Post some vintage memes lads

@10
aha yes will read this one

**hides the post and never reads a single word of it**

Just got back from le club lads

the ol' 'phetamine will not let me sleep (or piss) hehe.

no bun

odd future is pretty vintage by now

He was based

They will all sneak into America anyways. Just like our refugees in Scarborough that "Mysteriously vanished" and wound up being caught in New York,

me on the right