Mexico and Mexicans

So talking to mexicans I've noticed that I kind of dislike them. All they can talk about is how great Mexico is
>we're at least 10 years more advanced in technology than your country and the entire south
>we have highways for our cars
>we can eat different food every day of the year without repeating
>violence is actually not that bad, it's just the media overblowing it
>everything is so cheap in mexico
>we have so many places to visit in mexico
>mexican men treat women better while majority of your men gather around with other male friends to drink and talk about football while their wives cook or talk in the living room
>mexico has a lot of culture

So in the end I wonder... why do you people come to my country? in fact, why do you people leave mexico so much? why do you go to the US so much? If mexico is so great and better than everywhere else, if everyone has such a great life, if nobody is in danger why don't you stay there?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4kdFx3NhrYo&t=807s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No one fucking to paraguay a.k.a discount argentina

How many Mexicans are in Uruguay?

> Who said this?
> everyone has
>Kinda true but I don't think I can prepare 365 different Mexican dishes
>The true lies somewhere in between, its bad but we are not fucking Syria or Iraq
> Some electronics are still better imported from the us or panama
> well yes, have you seen the size of the place? We are mega diverse for a reason
> don't get what are you trying to say, but I do dislike the macho culture of this place to an extend
> our food our landmarks our capital (center) is world heritage you can't compete in this department sorry

Because they're stupid and they have a chip on their shoulder that they get triggered and whinny when you expose it.

None.

where even is uruguay?

Why are you shitting on tourists yorugua? And why are you hating on mexicans? Why would you start an artificial fight? Nobody thinks ill about you bro, don't be a cunt.

>>we're at least 10 years more advanced in technology than your country and the entire south
Maybe it's accurate

>>we have highways for our cars
Truth, almost any developet country has them

>>we can eat different food every day of the year without repeating
Truth, Mexico has 31 states with lots of different food styles

>>violence is actually not that bad, it's just the media overblowing it
Half truth, some places are like fucking Mordor

>>everything is so cheap in mexico
Lies

>>we have so many places to visit in mexico
Truth

>>mexican men treat women better while majority of your men gather around with other male friends to drink and talk about football while their wives cook or talk in the living room
Lies, same even worse

>>mexico has a lot of culture
Truth

Shut the fuck up mapuche don't ever try to talk to my countrymen like that

Two coffees and the bill pls mulatito

>1.65 brown shitter

EL CHILENO ES UN ANIMAL CONFLICTIVO, HEREDERO DE UN MESTIZAJE MALIGNO ESE QUE TANTO LOS AVERGUENZA, CON INCLINACIONES A LA TRAICION, EL ROBO, LA PELEA SUCIA Y DESIGUAL, COMO EN TODAS LAS GUERRAS QUE HA PARTICIPADO CON APOYO DE EMPRESAS INGLESAS PARA ROBAR A SUS VECINOS, TREMENDA RAZA DE RATEROS LA CHILENA... NADIE EN EL MUNDO CIVILIZADO QUIERE A UN RATERO, PERO ES COMPRENSIBLE TANTA RABIA CHILENA, SI VIVEN ARRINCONADOS EN UNA RAYA EN EL FIN DEL MUNDO...

>Posts obvious bait thread

>triggered lready on his sole response

Mexicans have an inferiority complex

I never replied to the thread though.

>be yorugua
>get jewd because you can't into legal terms
youtube.com/watch?v=4kdFx3NhrYo&t=807s

smoke some weed bruh. its legal there. chill

>jewd
Except that has nothing to do?

All he says is that an agreement with Chile makes Uruguay have a new kind of contract that we don't use here.

In fact you're the only one that got fucked because he talks about Chile and TPP there and TPP is dead.

I'm chill, i'm just asking why mexicans leave if their country has everything.

We're small and shitty and we fuck cows, so why come here, don't come here.

Kek. My government literally pushed yours to keep negotiations away from public eye and you madmen did it. Your country literally signed without public discussion, and submitted to what we want.
>implying you don't want access to the pacific to sell your beef to the chinese
>implying your universities are not going to try to produce tech to sell or be produce at chinese factories but they have to be registered here as chilean
Just stop. I didn't started this. I just told your flag to stop being a cunt because ti doesn't suits you. And man, learn to pick a fight. Try Bolivia or something in those lines. Mexico? You're delusional.

The only thing I would miss from this cunt is the food, honestly.

I really love every south american including Uruguayans, I think mexicans have a really hard time either trying to be nice to other people or not being hated that much by them.
You have to take into account that we are front page of entire /lat/, a 629 million people geographical space, the least we can do is to tell that we're not literally starving to death in the streets and that our neighbor is not treating us to behead us all.
Also by a very complex social and demographic revolution inspired after Jose Vasconcelos mandate in the secretary of education we're kinda brainwashed to love, not like ore appreciate but LOVE mexican culture and everything surrounding it, we're reminded by our architecture, by our art, by our literature, by our media, by our textbooks, by our own family that we have to love mexico.

Dude how many Mexicans have you even seen in your country it's an issue? I'm pretty sure it's not amongst the larger lat am expat communities there.

You don't know anything, we did what we did because otherwise Mercosur partners will annoy the shit out of us. Also the government doesn't want opposing parties to turn the people against them.

We don't compete with Chile, we have nothing to lose from this. Of course a retard like you that posts a YouTube video with a numale talking his POV and thinks he's learned anything about Uruguay doesn't realize that.
I have nothing to do with OP there's more than 1 Uruguayan in the world you know. I'm just telling chilean traitors to fuck off.

And what fight with Mexico? Are you braindead? You do realize that Mexico and Uruguay always had good relationships right? They even took our exiled people in the 70s. In 2009 when everyone was giving shit to Mexico about that pork flu garbage we supported them too.

>I'm just telling chilean traitors to fuck off.
Why do you call us traitors, we just gave you an open door to a world of wonders where you can sell your beef and produce? I seriously don't understand the "traitor" part. Srsly interested no memes.

>Mexico a shit
>oh wait, no argie backed my thread
>Mexico a best
Typical uruguayan. Fucking rats enjoy getting fingered. I hope Brazil anexes the fucking shit out of your retarded excuse for a country once and for all.

I'm talking about tourists, there are some mexicans living here because of work though and honestly the only decent ones i've met are working class ones like one guy that sells mexican food. Every other mexican I've met might as well be Argentinian, so obnoxious, always talking about how much better everything supposedly is in Mexico and nothing else compares, they keep talking and talking even when nobody listens to them

You're not talking to the same person you fucking idiot. And we hate Argentinians what the hell are you talking about?

>le brazilian annex
Brazilians will rather push you to the sea once and for all than try to annex us

>not you, some tourists
Stop sucking dicks you stereotypical cock sucking uruguayo. This is precisely why you people are know for your mesero skills

Chilel dude you seem obsessed with us. Did we kill your family when we genocided the indians? Stop being butthurt, nobody called you here.

EL CHILENO ES UN ANIMAL CONFLICTIVO, HEREDERO DE UN MESTIZAJE MALIGNO ESE QUE TANTO LOS AVERGUENZA, CON INCLINACIONES A LA TRAICION, EL ROBO, LA PELEA SUCIA Y DESIGUAL, COMO EN TODAS LAS GUERRAS QUE HA PARTICIPADO CON APOYO DE EMPRESAS INGLESAS PARA ROBAR A SUS VECINOS, TREMENDA RAZA DE RATEROS LA CHILENA... NADIE EN EL MUNDO CIVILIZADO QUIERE A UN RATERO, PERO ES COMPRENSIBLE TANTA RABIA CHILENA, SI VIVEN ARRINCONADOS EN UNA RAYA EN EL FIN DEL MUNDO...

I've got a better question:

Will they pay for the wall?

rude

Nah

Maybe, but you are the one making the thread talking about how much you dislike us, so, I don't see your point since you don't seem like a charming person yourself. Either way, who cares lel

>Maybe, but you are the one making the thread talking about how much you dislike us,
I didn't make a thread about how much I dislike you, I just mentioned that I disliked you. I made a thread asking why you go outside Mejico if mejico is so good, read the OP.

And I don't need to be charming to foreigners, even less people that come to my country to talk shit about it.

kek, you're asking why people travel? I know the idea of bait is you sometimes play retarded but this is ridiculous.

Niggers like you need to fuck off back to facebook already

They act like that here too and the chicanos think they're better than kids of other lat am immigrants

>They act like that here too
yes, they must be insufferable

Maybe they talk shit about you because you are a cunt.

Proxy burger

>This entire thread

You make me feel embarassed of being your dad