Is America the only sane western country atm?

Is America the only sane western country atm?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q2R2btO4MEo
youtube.com/watch?v=KZGIhGPFKS0
dhs.gov/news/2017/01/29/department-homeland-security-response-recent-litigation#
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i almost like jew york shitty now

Yes.
I can't wait for Wilders. He will make the Netherlands great again.

I thought it was impossible for him to get a majority now.

I don't believe other politicians. They will suck his dick if he wins the election. Like they did before.

BUILD
U
I
L
D

It is perfectly constitutional, dumb spic. Carter banned Irananians, and Obama banned Iraqi refugees for six months due to security reasons.

is there a German Trump

Drumpf

no

The Muslim ban causes a lot of buttblasting butthurt. I like it.

Not according to your vp, he clearly states he is against it

This. My feeds are filled up with the tears of my liberal friends.

lmao idc

That's a great answer
Truly amerisharts are some sort of geniuses

>when you try to govern a large disparate country on the back of le ebin butthurts

Smarter than your monkey shithole lel

I guarantee this "ban" won't last for more than 24 hours from now. They're just getting their shit sorted.

Screencaped this post, posting it 24 hours from now

Redo the screencap, include me in it

Get a life you fags

include this in the screencap aswell

There is no muslim ban though.

america's in a truly dark place rn.

a significant enough portion of the american right is now so thoroughly radicalised that they can drag the rest into their delirium.

i don't see a way back from this.

Only ignoring sharts like you

Mudslime spic you have to go back. Trump won the educated white vote.

Oh shit. Merica becoming a dictatorship haha.
Bue merica

Werent like the most of 9/11 terrorist saudis?
I wonder why saudis are not included in the ban.
Hmm....

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self-hating whites and millennial progressives of the following type:

youtube.com/watch?v=q2R2btO4MEo

Every American aged 20-35, is a progressive. There are a handful which claim not to be progressives, but they are so few in number as to be statistically irrelevant.

They are all filthy multiculturalists, progressives, race mixers, supporters of homosexuality and trans rights, and Islamic apologists. Where they can be found, they should be killed, mutilated or sexually assaulted.

>ignoring a federal judge's ruling

Evidently not. We live in a country of laws, with checks and balances. You would be howling if Obama ignored a judge's ruling. Just because it's what you personally agree with doesn't make it right.

The worst part is: you have all three branches of government! And you still have to break the rules! What the fuck man

Fact is, checks and balances are what separate us from African dictatorships. You'll do well to remember that next time a Democrat is in charge.

Hell nah bitch most of us are conservative at least on Sup Forums

On Sup Forums at least

Sup Forums is liberal are so are most of the boards that aren't Sup Forums Sup Forums and Sup Forums. /k/ is surprising liberal but never Democrat (muh SHALL. NOT. BE. INFRINGED)

>Sup Forums is liberal

nah it's center-right pham. we hate islam, sjws, refugees and multiculturalism

>Sup Forums is liberal
fuck off

That's altright

Most American's hate the first three but multiculti desu. Kek.

>int is liberal

you must be new here

youtube.com/watch?v=KZGIhGPFKS0

>Sup Forums is one person

dhs.gov/news/2017/01/29/department-homeland-security-response-recent-litigation#

KIKE YORK JUDGE BTFO. AMEROCA REMAINS GREAT.

MUDSLIMES BTFO

People are too biased these days to acknowledge reality.

It makes just as little sense to say that it's all liberal.

>These dumb Sup Forumsmigrant

Sup Forums don't have political stand we just hate the side who spam the most annoying shit whether they are Jews, Muslim, SJW, or Right wing cucks. And right now Sup Forumsacks are the crown king of shit post so they are on the top of the shit list, not just on Sup Forums but all of Sup Forums

Praise god emperor. Get fucked libshits.

* but love

>vietnam telling you how it is

fuck up, I know my own fucking board and ive never even been to pol