Why are the British insufferable assholes on here? They're not even funny, just mean and annoying

Why are the British insufferable assholes on here? They're not even funny, just mean and annoying

Other urls found in this thread:

theportlygazelle.com/2015/08/26/american-working-in-england-is-suing-his-colleagues-for-too-much-banter/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

0/8 b8 m8

They have a queen.
They're used to acting like vaginas.

"B-b-but it's just banters m8"

Fucking cancer, brazil-tier posters oh god i hate them so hard

'ave a teary m8

It's not b8 you fucking idiot. open your eyes

We're an anglo country, so they can banter their asses off without the constabulary banging down their door and hauling them off for reconditioning.

British people are cancer.

The bitter brits are 100% shitskin diaspora

it's our place in the world to be hated

Cant handle the banter? Dont be like the French, yank. We like you because you can generally handle the banter.

Cyberbullying Gold Medalists

Ok so lets take a look at the catalog.

>3-4 bong shitposting/bait threads with little to no replies.
>3-4 American shitpost/bait threads
>2-3 Bolt/Jamaica shitposts
>And 1 or 2 from other countries
>90%+ of the OPs are sport

So you made this thread simply because you could not handle a similar level of shitposting?

Are you and the rest of the cucks in this thread a bunch of mad 'muh potato nigger heritage'/sand niggers or are you just 'pretending' to be retarded.

>utter shit 50 weeks of the year
>"Great Shittain""one point" "Iceland lol"
>2 weeks of being half decent
>"boohoo why are Britain so mean, their bantz are nasty" "plz no bully" "moooom" "m-m-muh muslims"

They dug their own graves.

>Ameripisses

after brexit who can blame them

probably one of the greatest feats of the decade

>being this fucking upset about ashton eaton

You have upset me. Apologise.

yes, it was that thread you faggot.

You guys weren't even funny, either. You acted like unfunny sore losers. Fuck you and suck my dick

>being this fucking arseravaged on Sup Forums

Moaning like a little girl isn't going to help, it just makes you look like a little girl.

What a flaming faggot you are.

You are prob some irrational white male that can't shit talk past racism, and once you have to put up with the birts or a predominant white country and their shit talk, you fold hrad. Hard enough to make this bait shit thread. This thread does not express us.

Brits can't breathe unless every third sentence is about America. They literally need to bantz to survive.

>on here
it's the same everywhere mate

What's the matter mate, cant handle the bantz?

>They're not even funny, just mean and annoying
why dont you tell the teacher on them

>mean
you sound like a fucking five year old. do yourself a favor and close this tab and never come back to this site for as long as you live.

hate us cos ya ain't us.

>fang
Just like my animus

This tbqh

Don't dish out the bantz of you can't take it Sup Forums

cant wait for the next american hosted olympics so can get a gold in sketti' wraslin'

He did wear that Canada hat though.

> MFW Americans who work in Britain have to quit because they get bantered too hard
> MFW Americans fight banter with lawsuits because they think they'll be allowed to clap at the end of the case
> MFW Americans are even worse than the French at handling bants

theportlygazelle.com/2015/08/26/american-working-in-england-is-suing-his-colleagues-for-too-much-banter/

UK is a disgusting place to live now, maybe it was always disgusting. I am a wealthy foreigner - very wealthy and tried living in London for 2 years but ended up hating many things about it. The biggest problem with UK - BRITISH PEOPLE... arrogant, racist, ignorant, stupid and ugly... they make fun of Americans but have they ever looked at themselves first?? At least when you go to the US - people are smiling.. laughing.. being friendly... when you land in UK - everyone has a FROWN on their face including your queen.

With all the CCTV's UK still has the highest crime rate in the entire western world...its true. And the "yob" culture is out of control. Get out of London and it's nothing but one big shithole - even outside the rich areas of Central London its all a big shithole. The worst thing is - for a wealthy foreigner to live in UK - we have to invest £1 million for 5 years and still live under very strict rules and be harassed by the bloody dogs controlling the immigration desk at Airports. British people are nothing but a bunch of CLASS-LESS thieves - I feel no pity for them as a country - if the muslims have taken over your society then you bloody well deserve it for treating everyone like dogs... now its just your turn to be treated like dogs in your own country.

You're probably here for the olympics right?

Well so are most of those twats judging by the posts itt

Also banter not handled

that's a satire site.

USA is a disgusting place to live now, maybe it was always disgusting. I am a wealthy foreigner - very wealthy and tried living in NY for 2 years but ended up hating many things about it. The biggest problem with USA - AMERICAN PEOPLE... arrogant, racist, ignorant, stupid and ugly... they make fun of the British but have they ever looked at themselves first?? At least when you go to the UK - people are smiling.. laughing.. being friendly... when you land in USA - everyone has a FROWN on their face including your President.

With all the CCTV's US still has the highest crime rate in the entire western world...its true. And the "Black" culture is out of control. Get out of NY and it's nothing but one big shithole - even outside the rich areas of Central NY its all a big shithole. The worst thing is - for a wealthy foreigner to live in USA - we have to invest $1 million for 5 years and still live under very strict rules and be harassed by the bloody dogs controlling the immigration desk at Airports. American people are nothing but a bunch of CLASS-LESS thieves - I feel no pity for them as a country - if the muslims have taken over your society then you bloody well deserve it for treating everyone like dogs... now its just your turn to be treated like dogs in your own country.

Good to see we've reversed the flow and renamed it the transatlantic bantz pipeline. You lot are obsessed with trying to measure up.

Great Britain. The measuring stick for everyone else. Rule Britannia

Kek

Feel free to use my OC lad, thanks for the (you) hard work thinking of this gold

feel like you need to get to nando's and top up your banter levels m8

English is Ahmed's second language, he couldn't tell, don't bully him.

Someone call Mark Cavendish. Tell him there is a gook that needs to be cooked.

Americans are quite touchy about their country being criticized. It probably has something to do with all of those years they spent as kids being forced to recite the pledge of allegiance to the US flag at school. It's admirable in a way, they genuinely care about their country and how it's perceived by foreigners.

think whatever you want, your opinion is about as valuable to me as the dirt underneath my shoes.

Sad. He can't even.

>I-I-I-I Don't care about what you think.
>Replies back like a bitch

WEW You care boy. You care a whole lot.

no, i don't. the thought of foreign countries doesn't even cross my mind unless i see their flag. always assumed that is the way it was everywhere. but i guess in europe where everybody has to live on top of each other and right next to each other it would be different. can't imagine living in a country without miles and miles and miles and miles of free, open space. must feel like living in a prison.

Sorry to have upset you buddy.

Try not to take it to heart when our NEETs get a bit savage with the banter.

Because they're irrelevant and can't handle it.

Sorry, who are you ?

Burgers are pissy.

Monkeys are filthy.

>the thought of foreign countries doesn't even cross my mind

>Continuous to cross his mind

Wow. Americans man. They think their the shit.

they are taking the piss, m8
given current events you should know what that means

The last two weeks have really lowered the status of yank posters. Nothing but absolute arsehurt, whining and autism

yeah, i don't know if you've noticed but there's a flag on every post here that tells you exactly which country someone is from. that's why it's crossing my mind.

If you run into somebody who leaves a bad impression on you, then blow it off. They're probably just an asshole.

If everybody you meet seems like an asshole, then you're probably the asshole.

Also,
>mfw OP can't handle the banter

>they're not even funny
Our shitposting has transcended, we've literally BTFO everyone on sp
>ameriswims
Slaughtered per capita by us
>German
Buttpain at cycling
>French
Literally who?

>being this bootyblasted

The last two weeks have confirmed

>be German
>post about whites
>secretly wish medals weren't so semen slurping

>be British
>post about Americans
>secretly hope to all Gods that China stays in third

>be French
>post about British
>secretly want Russia nuked for sole purpose of more medals in post-apoc games

>be American
>post leader boards
>secretly hope spamming USA USA USA will drown out laser-targeted bantz

>be Brazilian
>post APOLOGIZE
>secretly wants these games to be forgotten

>be Australian
>post ANGLO DOMINANCE
>secretly wishes these games to have never existed

>be Canadian
>suck up to any foreign poster possible
>secretly hiding in Penny's closet

american shitposting is literally just shit, they struggle with the banter of other countries because usually it's a lot smarter than stuff they deal with and produce, so they get angry when they don't understand
it's like when you're hoovering and your dog goes mental barking at it, it's funny at first but after a while the constant yapping gets to you

JFs deserve to be bullied.

>their the shit
Learn your own language cuck.

>smart
what board do you think you're on exactly? there aren't any smart people here.

forgot

>be Japanese
>post forced engrish
>hope that your proxy is working and your American flag doesn't show

Seems like Australia insecurely and jealously hated the US in the first place, like Canada and England do. I always thought Australia was a cool country but the last two weeks have made me see that Australia is a shithole. Nothing but bitterness, absolute butthurt, constant whining and just all around jealousy of the US.

I was kinda naive, thinking that all the "They're just jealous!" talk was horseshit all my life. These past two weeks have changed all of that.

Was hoping folks would champion their own, but instead just wanted to talk about Americans. Sad.

>Mark "Gangnam style? Bottom of the pile" Cavendish

>be Swedish
>post about how the British athletes will choke
>secretly want them to win since you've become a good luck charm for Team GB

Nobody is in Australia is jealous of the USA m8

>judging a country based on their Sup Forums posters
this is some funny shit.

Have you got the "yeah nah don't tread here mate i'll fuckin' nip ya" one of those?

I'm going to miss our fortune cucky. Can we bring him back for the WC?

Closest we got in stock.

I like it, cheers.

There was a rival college i used to hate. They were like the US and we were like Australia. We cried and bitched and taunted that school all we could be we were jealous. Just like Australia of the US. Now sure had you asked, i would have said no one at our school was jealous of their school, and that makes sense bc we were a great school ourselves. But we were seriously jealous as our actions proved. Just like Australia of the US. Funny thing is once i grew up some i learned to reapect and be cool with the rival school and then my butthurt and jealous went away

You need to spend more time with Australians. They just enjoy being cunts for its own sake.

i think you should go back to that college and ask for a refund because they didn't do a very good job with you my friend. unless english is not your first language.

On touch screen phone. Big thumbs. Watching tv. Sorry for all the shitty typos

>big thumbs
well colour me surprised

Big everything actually. Think a handsome blonde hair version of Zlatan but not as good at goal scoring

The Brits are alright, let them have their moment of glory. The French on the other hand...

>he doesn't like the banter
Americans are always so serious, it's like you can't tell someone is having a laugh

>be New Zealander
>post bullshit and get called Kiwi
>senpai noticed me

Its like you cant tell when someone thinks you're an unfunny dumbass

It's the other way around. It's not jokiing around all in good fun bants anyone has a problem with, it's all the malicious low-blow cold and downright evil shit getting flung that's the problem

Enough is enough! I'm friend with Britain again, and you insulted them! I hereby curse you, OP, someday you will find a wife and you will have a daughter! You think your life is perfect, but at the age of 16 your daughter brings home her first boyfriend! He is black, his name is Tyrone and he dropped out of school at the age of 11! You will her her noises, her moaning, as he fucks her brain out! I SHALL CURSE YOU! YOU ARE CURSED!!!

New Zealand is so adorable

>burger finding the brits annoying
And you've probably never been in a six nations threads.
That's how bad they are.

I think you mean
>Cyclebullying Gold Medalists

per capita people have a bigger hardon for hating brits than they do america

notice how no one hates the irrelevant countries

여보세요 Park Sang-Hoon

Idk, it's just this board as well
truly hate all brits on this board, should be shot rounded up and shot, every last one of them

You're making the land of the free look like a bunch of flaming faggots.

Shut the fuck up.

Besides, the England lost to fucking Iceland in the Euros, they're ass blasted enough as is kek.

what happend in the ashton eaton thread?

saved