One chance at life

>one chance at life
>not born american

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q2R2btO4MEo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>wanting to be born in this poor spic infested hell hole

i wish i was scottish

This country is going to hell in a handbasket, and fast. You're not missing out on much, I can tell you that

>one chance at life
>not born white, brown or black
>mfw born in multicultural melbourne

Melbourne is said to be the best city in the world. Who would not want to be born there?

>Melbourne is said to be the best city in the world.

>white
>male
>tall
>American
>little light skin Mexican bride
Feels so good man.

speak for yourself calishit

>tfw Scottish

lame

I am a greek.

kansas buddy. Poor spic filled hell hole.

You would still be miserable

All my mates tell me that i would love it there.
What's Melbourne like anyway? I've been everywhere but down there

My dad visited New York for a business trip in 2001 I was like 3-4 years old back then.
He was almost robbed and killed by a group of niggers when he was going to the convenient store at night that was right next to the hotel to buy a couple of beers, the only reason he's alive today is because some guy came with his car and chased the niggers away.
I'm glad I wasn't born in America.

>one chance at life
>born in New Orleans

what do you know about suffering ? 1ST WORLDEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

melbourne city, as in the city immediately around the centre, is great
everywhere immediately around it is shit

>According to the 2010 Census:

>83.8% of the population was White American (77.5% non-Hispanic white)
>5.9% was Black or African American
>1.0% American Indian and Alaska Native
>2.4% Asian American
>0.1% Native Hawaiian and other Pacific Islander
>3.0% from two or more races.

>Ethnically 10.5% of the total population was of Hispanic or Latino origin (they may be of any race).
>As of 2011, 35.0% of Kansas' population younger than one year of age belonged to minority groups (i.e., did not have two parents of non-Hispanic white ancestry).

>one chance at life
>born australian

>one chance at life
>not living it in the cozy alleys of Covent Garden throwing back pints with the lads of London

How does russia being shit affect you personally? Genuinely interested. Do you ever get threatened/robbed?

The fuck?
Explain. This sounds magical.

If you've never been to London it's hard to explain. London is magical and Covent Garden is the most magical part of it.

My god. What have you shown me.
I would fucking love to get blind drunk here.

That's the Apple Market which is a large market square in it. London has a ton of cozy pubs and cobble stone streets but the Covent Garden area has the best atmosphere imo.

Gonna save up a heap of money go check this shit out, maybe test the locals see if they got that fighting sprint.

I personally love where I live. The southern US is lovely to me. Like every other place it has it's downsides but I'm glad I grew up here.

Linking the US depends heavily on what part of the country you grew up in and your class.

*liking, my bad

Wait where do you live?
That pics looks beautiful

That shot is from Gatlinburg, Tennessee. I live in Georgia, though.

thank god!

It's look so calm, makes me heart abit warm haha.

What's georgia like user?

>not born in Vermont/New Hampshire with my own homestead

The last time i left my house was 5 years ago.

you get bp fugged by ameridick

Good lad t.lives in Covent Garden

lucky boy

People see others as enemies
The roads look as if she were carpet bombing
The government robs citizens and spend money on different shit
Half a year visiting the Arctic
Salaries Africa level
Ugly kommibloks or slums everywhere Africa level

The cities are like other American cities, except slower to catch onto trends. Also less homelessness.
The rural part is what makes me love it. It's quiet and slow. There's no noise except for wildlife. There are four seasons, with mild winters. I personally like kayaking and hiking; there are boundless places to practice these hobbies. Cost of living is minuscule compared to West coast states. Amazing food. American barbecue is wonderful, and only really available in the South. The people are more conservative. A lot of people are poor, however. The poor tend to be less educated and more likely to do drugs. Most people are kind, either way.

Southern hospitality is real. For example, my mom got into a bad car accident and my neighbors and my father's coworkers brought food for my father and I for months. They also visited her in the hospital.

Overall, I really love it. Sorry for the lengthy reply.

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self-hating whites and millennial progressives of the following type:

youtube.com/watch?v=q2R2btO4MEo

There are a handful which claim not to be progressives, but they are so few in number as to be statistically irrelevant.

Every American aged 20-35, is a progressive.

Just kill any American white you can catch as a precaution. They are all filthy multiculturalists, progressives, race mixers, supporters of homosexuality and trans rights, and Islamic apologists.

London is a big stinking pile of shit. It is hardly even British and has an incredibly tacky, fake, soulless feel to it.

No man its all good.
Thanks for the insight to your home land. It sounds very nice. Maybe one day I'll get a chance to have a look for myself

Gunna go down to the market get some shoes might take some pics if the thread is still up :^)

Do it!
I will keep this thread going just to see

>Southern hospitality is real
yea, if youre 100% anglo or german and believe all the same things your neighbors do and dont aspire to leave the village

>Islamic apologists
>Singapore

???

thats every big/capital city, homme

>raises the devil horns
>liberals arent demon possessed

maybe in the new world, mon frere. many mainland european large cities are still uniquely their own

Bump. Need thoes pic user

creepy thread

i see only bongs doing this hard

anglos are truly circlejerkers. and some ameriboo russkies

>one chance at life
>born ukr*inian
>in Donietsk

post feet