ITT: Post your headphones

ITT: Post your headphones

k240 mkII

good for the price, I guess.

Skullcandy Crusher Wireless. Love these things.

w beyer earpads

hd598

gross

a humble sennheiser hd202. yeah call me pleb.

:^)

WHAT'S GOIN ON GUYS IT'S YOUR AVERAGE CONSUMER

These, but the ones that cost half the price while being superior and for those who aren't memeing autists (HD558)

Why gross? Because they're Skullcandys?

yes
overpriced and bad build quality with bad sound
especially the crusher which is just "dude bass lmao"

Got these on sale for $50 and they were absolutely worth it.

what are you going to do with that data?

HD 800 nerds

The original crushers were definitely gimmicky, but these newer ones have significantly improved sound quality. And the boosted bass sounds a lot more natural, but I usually have it turned almost all the way down anyway. And I don't feel like they were overpriced at all, $200 for the best headphones I've ever owned. And the build quality on these is spectacular; in fact, I've literally never had a pair of Skullcandys break on me. You sound like you're just ignorant on this product.

Beyer DT880 Pro at home
B&W P5 S2 outside

Didn't realize I started pretty much every sentence with "And" but oh well.

Nice post-purchase rationalization there bud. If you were secure in your purchase you wouldn't rush to defend it.

Nah I'm pretty secure. There's just a lot of ignorance in your post, so I felt the need to educate you.

the problem is that at 200 bucks there are much better headphones out there

ATH-M50X

This.

I have those too! I think they're great, although I don't know how they compare the more expensive models.

Sony MDR-1000X

The sound, while a bit flat, it top notch quality-wise. Plus that's what equalizers are for.
The touch play/pause+volume control features are pretty nifty too.
Best noise cancellers out there IMO.

I bet spencer's gifts is your favorite store

Stuck with this one too, I'll be getting a dt770 soon though

Never been in there in my entire life, but nice.

xD

Very similar to the DT880 sound-wise, but more comfortable, no sweating in summer.

samefag
Had them for a week now, fucking love em

wish i could get my hands on these but they arent available anywhere

these guys
but with the AE2w module, so bluetooth

Got my eyes HARD on the sennheiser momentum 2 wireless

They look so goood

And I love em

why

Because I don't look like a spastic walking around with them on. I have speakers for listening at home.

Same. I have the regular version without the removable cable though.
I also use pic related for when I'm outside.

akg k553 where u at

>tfw poorfag

dunno if I should pick up the hd600s or the Fidelio x2.. which would be better for a large range of different genres and overall use?

what earpads would you recommend?

Get some IEMs instead, you don't need to sacrifice sound quality to look normal.
Apple makes them too so you can still show off you've got Apple if thats your main objective.

not the other poster, but i used to own a pair of these that i lost on the train. i miss them -- they were really great headphones

i have the hd240s now and i'd say in terms of quality theyre comparable but in two different fields -- the 518s are good for listening to music, stereos, etc (although the fucking cable is 1/4 inch and almost all the adaptors for those to 1/8 suck) where the 240s are good for mixing and more music-tech stuff

I'm weain mine right now! I've had them for about a year and a half and love them. Extremely affordable high quality headphones. Highly recommend to anyone wanting a good set for a good price

whats a good pair of in ear headphones that arent extremely expensive, and also durable? currently using a pair of JVC Gumy earphones.

Ask here

Hd700

W xonar essence one muses

Venture electronics monk

anyone got the meze 99 classics? thoughts?

ATH-M50

They're a meme but a good meme.

Would love to pick up a pair of these have heard good things about them

these guys \/
Sennheiser HD 518's

God

Good

meh

SHIT

t. Audiophile

HD600's + bottlehead crack and LCD-3's, both powered by an iDAC2

>tfw golden ears

Own both,
same user as Basically, if you can drive the hd600's properly, go for them. They will be better for overall use as they have a neutral sound signature. The x2's are really bassy and imo harsh on the treble, but work well for gaming and bassy music.

Bottlehead crack and speedball upgrade is what I recommend if you get the HD600's. Nothing can beat it for the price imo. And the sound is so soothing and warm, I love it.

Oh! I also have the he-400s, if you don't want to get an amp, and have something similiar to HD600's, those are the ones to get. I think I will sell it, check ebay for open box deals

criminally underrated

memephones for life

Thanks for the help! I'm going to b going for the HD 600's. should the magni 2 and modi 2 be good enough till I can get my hands on a bottlehead crack kit?

Yay I got an user interested in DIY equipment.

The crack + speedball will set you back about $350 with shipping but you will have to wait for sales to get that price.

If you truly are going to get the crack, do not get the magni 2, as that is an amp. I suggest you buy the modi, wait till you save enough for the crack, and hook the modi to your crack and the crack to your headphones.

Also, may I suggest a different dac then the modi. The dragonfly black or red for portability, or the jds ODAC for more DIY. All are excellent choices, but the schiit magni/modi stack is commonly used too.

Do your research.

>Skullcandy
What are you, 8?

>7506
>shit
Kys

ITT: Anons fall for the headphone meme

TH-X00 plus Magni//Modi 2 Uber

HD 25-1 is portable

OHHHHH SHIIIIT MF'ERRRRRRRRR
IT'S THE FUCKIN

KAWSS
PORTA
PROS

Fuck yea man I love these

I have HD 598Cs and want to get the HD 650s, if I buy the Xonar DGX GX2.5 is that enough to run the 650s? Will it make a difference to my 598Cs?

ATH-M40x.

They're my first pair of decent headphones, so I can't really compare them with anything aside from my shitty Sony pair, but they feel comfy and sound good

love these to death

I just bought them.
I posted my complaints with them here They're so fucken uncomfortable.

I dont have a problem with them being uncomfy on my ears (I got lil ass fucc boo ears) and the head thing is pretty rigid but its not something that I annoying.

A couple of the problems you listed dont affect me because I leave them at home, (and i like like the lack of bass) I did notice that using my phone with them made them sound weirdly quiet.

Absolutely loving these, little less comfortable than I thought they'd be though

Do you ever wear them in public/Do you like you look in them? I always figure I'd look absolutely retarded wearing these out.

These are mine, mainly use them for video editing at work because the ones my employer provides are garbage like $15 ones.

I love them as well, quite comfy and a decent enough sound for the price range.

i'm poor. these are very solid for the price.

holy shit dude

My ATH-M50x's are coming tomorrow

I initially enjoyed using mine, but over time I got annoyed with them slipping out.

Why are applefags more insecure than spotify fags? Your earbuds are shit, get over yourself.

These are 10 dollars, free shipping and sound pure kino

kz ate niqqa

yo same sen pai. They've lasted me for almost a decade now.

LCD-2 here powered by a b22 and a modded dacmagic. I am going to build a new DAC based off the sabre9018 chip to shake the rust off my electronics skills.
DIY is a satisfying hobby.

Literally nothing better than chinese knockoff shit