Ask a Tunisian with a hangover anything

Ask a Tunisian with a hangover anything

what is the deal with magrebis and anime

Absolutely haram

what did you drink, mr.tunisian man

French influence I think. I watched French TV as a kid so I watched Anime like pata pata hikosen no boken or Hunter Hunter

Plus a fucking huge number of Manga are translated in French.

God is merciful

Celtia, a Tunisian beer,
Ifrikya, a Tunisian red wine
And Ballantine's which is my favourite whisky.

Were you upset over the Carthage Eagles' shock defeat at the hands of the Burkina Faso national team?
Is alcohol consumption generally frowned upon in Tunisia, or do most people not care?

Are Tunisian grills open to cultural enrichment?

Are you open to cultural enrichment?

>Were you upset over the Carthage Eagles' shock defeat at the hands of the Burkina Faso national team?
Of course I was. Nothing to say for the first goal but second one is ridiculous, why were they zero defenders, With a bit of luck we could have made it go to overtime. Fuck it desu

>Is alcohol consumption generally frowned upon in Tunisia, or do most people not care?
People don't care, but you won't find alcohol in most places. Only good restaurants, bars and clubs and in some supermarkets.
We actually have a huge alcohol consumption here.

Yes to both

so where will you emigrate?

Depends of the opportunities I get, I study in a very good uni and probably will so my master degree abroad, then I don't know. I'll do what's best for me, being in Tunisia or overseas.

I don't especially want to emigrate desu. Life is comfy af here when you have money.

How to get a qt Arab gf?

i guess its kinda same as here
ill emigrate only if i had to

Is Tunisia a nice place to visit? You guys speak French there, yeah? Would I risk getting bombed? Where it there to see?

Just like anywhere else in the world.

Be Sociable, amaze her, be funny, throw a few compliments here and there, get slowly closer, a bit touchy, kiss her. Call her or text her a few hours/days later for another date.

Tbh I want to do my master abroad to travel, I want to live abroad for a few years could be a nice experience. But again it's not because I want to leave, just I want some new experiences

How does it feel to descent from carthage slaves with a healthy dose of arab rape?

on a scale from richard dawkins to prophet muhammad how religious are you?

same here traveling is something ingrained in you
just something you have to do
i've visited france(almost died there) austria,czech,hungary and serbia but i would still like to travel

what do you think about khomeini?

How does it feel that you'll always be an arabized berber and never a real arab ?

>Is Tunisia a nice place to visit? You guys speak French there, yeah?
Yes you'll have no problem here if you speak french
>Would I risk getting bombed?
No, not really, less than in France desu
>Where it there to see?
Well around Tunis there is Carthage (lots of interesting ruins) and good museums, the north with it's beautiful green cliffs
In the center of the country there is Sousse, nice touristic city with a huge techno scene and the coliseum of el jem isn't far from there.
There's other touristic destinations such as Djerba or hammamet which can be nice.

I'm actually not from the continent but from a small island near, so that healthy dose gets tiny.
Since your Greek, it's the island where kirke supposedly lived.

Poor Muslim sinner wanting people to let him do what he wants and don't give a fuck what others do.
I'll settle it with my Bro up there once it's all over.

Transformed the Iranian revolution for freedom into an Islamic revolution.
Made the country KSA tier without making it better in any way.

Iran and Saudi Arabia are the same kind of cancer.

What quality is your olive oil?

you ruined the joke you dongus

How serious are tunisians with islam. Are they like westerners with christianity so they follow it out of habit but ignore everything that is inconvenient and just do the traditions and shiet? If you leave islam what will happen there? Social isolation? Actual punishment by law?

they keep killing french in france over it,so i think pretty serious

>How serious are tunisians with islam. Are they like westerners with christianity so they follow it out of habit but ignore everything that is inconvenient and just do the traditions and shiet?
Yes for half of the population, then there's a whole range from atheists to Durka.
>If you leave islam what will happen there? Social isolation?
Nothing, but some durka might not appreciate it. Also people will try to put you back in, not that they practice but they still believe in God and fear for your afterlife if you're not a believer.
>Actual punishment by law?
No

tell me about your country
whether history or famous ppl

triggered

Tunisian history in a nutshell:

Glorious Carthage got raped by romans
Glorious roman Ifrikya got raped by vandals
Glorious Vandals got raped by Eastern Roman empire
Glorious Eastern roman got raped by arabs
Glorious Fatimid (Shia caliphate based in Kairouan ) invade Egypt
Get raped by protests and have to give up power to hafsids (local dinasty)
Glorious hafsids get raped by ottomans
Glorious ottomans get raped by France
Glorious France gives us independence.
Based Bourguiba gives women rights and education early on. Is a based leader but don't want to leave power.
Ben Ali make a coup, starts well but the economy because corrupted as fuck, forced to pay the trabelsi family for everything related to business.
Revolution because shit economy and unemployment
Small instability period (during which islamists group enter the country from Algeria, Libya and europe and do their propaganda to send tunisians to Libya and Syria)
Nowadays economy is still shit and still a lot of unemployment.

Which is better, Tunisia or Morocco?

In all honesty?
Morocco as an expat, Tunisia as a local.

>tunisian history

>carthage
>rome
>anything before the mudrab invasion

Cyril is that you

Tunisia was the center of the Arab Spring. How safe is it nowadays

>i've visited france(almost died there)
wut
Is that terror- or mugging-related?

You niggers will never understand how based is olive oil

tunisians aren't araps

kek
Tunisians are the heaviest drinkers in the Maghreb region, says a report published by the World Health Organization

With a consumption of approximately 26.2 liters per year, Tunisians’ intake of alcoholic beverages exceeds that of the Russians (22.30), the British (13.80), the Germans (14.70) and the Polish (24.20).

How do I get a handsome tunisian bf?

Why don't you drink responsibly?

be a qt white girl

what if I'm a handsome white man?

I really do not know how those statistics could add up. Is it actually okay there to just go out for a drink? Are there bars/clubs? Is it okay to drink outside?

Why are Tunisian girls so bossy?

of course there are bars and clubs every one drink outside at night

Why does it trigger you m8 ? Tunisians litterally wuz

B-but muh islam. If I would go there to culturally enrich a girl are you saying she would not get stoned to death and I would not get stabbed by her 3 brothers?

What are you talking about ?

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
this is tunisia m8

>"In fact, the Tunisian genetic distances to European samples are smaller than those to North African groups. (...) This could be explained by the history of the Tunisian population, reflecting the influence of the ancient Punic settlers of Carthage followed, among others, by Roman, Byzantine, Arab and French occupations, according to historical records
And they still manage to kickstart the arab spring that does irreversible damage to the rest of the arab world and europe by extension. What the fuck is wrong with that little meme country?

what do you mean
tunisia maybe or noth have smaller european influence but it has the smallest nigger influence
tunisian still the whitest in mena

Did you drink any high quality tea?

>If I would go there to culturally enrich a girl are you saying she would not get stoned to death
no
>and I would not get stabbed by her 3 brothers?
probably if you go for some rural girl in the heart of the mountains, it's not worth it imo, mountain people are not that beautiful

I am going to take that as me getting stabbed and girl getting stoned. Since that is very haram.

how do you even get alcohol there

it doesn't even happen in mountains nowdays
>mountain people are not beautiful
take it back they are wasted beauties due to difficult life conditions

>go to store in hq olive oil land
>find this

stfu ain drahem fag you're not beautiful

moch behi el offre hethi ba3ed mat7elha twali 5ayba w ki tabda wa7dek mitnajamch 5l fi 3ichwiya

i'm not a*n drah*m fag

I just wanted to say hi to the extension of Algeria :dddd

>le epik trole strikes again!!1! xDDD

Your taste is getting shittier over time, maybe you should stop fugging transexuals

tasteless

What do you think of this butt?

i think he should wear a wig

Up until the Hungarian post it was only me

Come get me darling

Because I do, but there's time when you wanna get shitfaced

Because you're a beta

Nah, too lazy to make some

>walk into store
>take alcohol
>go to the counter
>pay
>go out with alcohol

Noice desu, no homo though

When is Punic going to be a mandatory language for people to learn.

What do you think of Lebanon.

Are Berbers cool.

Smaller genetic distance IE closer to Europeans retard.

>When is Punic going to be a mandatory language for people to learn.
Never
>What do you think of Lebanon.
Most based country in the MeNa region tied with us
>Are Berbers cool.
Depends, all of maghreb are ethnic berbers anyway. Those who claims to be berber can either be cool guys or cancer hating on everyone who are not from the same group as them

Sorry for my countryman's stupidity

dirty kafir

Anyone got a truck i can borrow ?

Safe to visit your country?

What's your opinion and what people in your country think of Tunisia's neighbouring countries?

Not Op
Pretty safe, foreigners are treated good here. And tourist resorts are cool.

My opinion : They all suck because of Islam and the people are illiterate-tier except for a small percentage.

The people think Morocco and Algeria are cool, Lybia is kinda hated because of the islamist groups there and the terrorists that come through the border. ( Yeah we closed it / Made it more secure )

goin to nice?

Been there, done that. Thinking about London or Spain, can't decide.

There's a spider on my keyboard, what should I do?

Thanks for your answer!

Slam it with your dick, make sure you type KEK in the process.

my dick doesn't reach from K to E

le epic commentaire

where do babies come from

Did you kiss a grill yesterday?