twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Get excited fellas

First for ARKANSAS STATE RED WOLVES.

Just kidding.

First for Tulane

Fuck off back to CUSA where you belong.

NO SLEEP
TIL DENTON

wyoming did not send presentation to big 12. what are they thinking. i got your resume right here. give us the chance aand we can compete

please win a game this season. you're playing Army ffs. you should win just by out-weighing them

There was news:
--One of the teams listed as being interested in the Big 12 in fact never contacted them.
--President of Iowa State said in an interview decision could be closer to December.

If it wasn't done this month, then realistically they were never gonna announce in the middle of the season. At this rate they could put this off until July.

>dat sweet media market

>your team
>recruiting rank (247 composite)
>commit you're most excited about
>how you rank your class scale of 1-10
>fun fact or relevant information

>tOSU
>1
>JK Dobbins
>10
>We're going to get 2 five star wide recievers early next week

Well, it'd be pretty fucking hard for them to do worse.

fixed

>my face when people actually think the team with the best defense and a top 10 offense in the country will miss the playoffs next season

>Brandon Peters (objectively and statistically the best QB in the 2016 recruiting class, it isn't even debatable)
>Ty Isaac (best RB in the game who will be 100% healthy, unlike the entirety of last year. he will put up 1200+YDs/10+TDs/5.0YPC)
>Jake Butt (a top 3 TE already going into this season, 1000+YDs/7+TDs)
>Sean McKeon (literally a Jake Butt-clone)
>Amara Darboh (top 10 WR, 900+YDs/5+TDs)
>Jabril Peppers (a black guy trapped in a black's body, one of the smartest players in football, elite measurables, incredible upside)
>Kareem Walker (one of the fastest and most explosive players in football)
>Joe Beneducci (best blocking FB in country)

>Best pass rush in the B1G
>Best LB corp in the B1G
>Best secondary in the country
>Top 5 D-Line

Barring major injuries to key players, there is literally no way the Wolverines are missing the playoffs this season

The Michigan B1G championship drought ends in 2016-2017

You can't prove me wrong

Cap it

cant be worse than todd dodge.

EXACTAMUNDO

curious what team you're a fan of and why you keep spamming this?

usually you get maybe 1 or 2 responses from newfags and then you also spam that long response.

what's the point?

2 questions:

-does he beat MSU or OSU this year?
-does he have the best jawline of all CFB coaches?

thx guys

No
No. Coach Gossling does.

why did you fucks accept those sistertouching poorfags WVU? they're trash

Yes.

On the surface they were coming off a few good years in the Big East, and since most fans have short memories, that means West Virginia was ALWAYS elite, even though that can be easily disproven with thirty seconds of research.

The reality of it is, the Big 12 asked more than one school to join, and they had to do it in a hurry because they needed to get back to ten teams in the offseason or the NCAA would disband the conference. Departure fees for ACC schools was too high, and WVU was the first school that said yes. Who said no first? There's no evidence here, but it had to be 2-3 schools minimum. It's even documented that Air Force turned them down.

tl;dr The Big 12 is dumb.

MSU almost definitely. Ohio State is 50/50.
Top 5 for sure.

he's more handsome but his jaw doesn't have shit on Harbaugh's

>SOON

>MSU almost definitely.

as a non-B1G fan, I hope so. PLEASE michigan and OSU, do not let MSU get into the CFP again.

Literally any B1G team other than OSU would make this entire board butthurt-as-fuck.

What are the chances Oklahoma chokes in the season opener?

Why don't they just make their own conference?

Big XII 12 Candidates.

How much longer until we can leave this God forsaken conference?

>mfw winning the B1G every year and pissing all over Tom Izzo
>tfw winning 0 football games each year

I took Houston in pickem

Good mornin, /cfb/

Are y'all rabid College Gameday fans like me? Who else is hype for another legendary Corso losing streak of picks?

>island full of inbred mutants talking about sistertouching

Calm down Niles, your 12 extra chromosomes are acting up.

Basically Oliver Luck was ready to tell the big east and their 27 month exit notice to fuck off and dared them to take it to court. Plus WVU has a national following. Thats what happens when theres no jobs in WV. People leave but the scotch/irish clan mentality still remains so they stay loyal to their roots. So you get these pockets of WVU fans in major cities. I used to watch WVU games in Seattle with a big group back in 2005. We're like locusts.

Fox wanted WVU for ratings and UT wanted WVU probably because Oliver Luck is a law school alum with a lot of ties in Texas. Also from the number of longhorn fans ive talked to at WVU games its an easy drive from DC/Baltimore/etc for Texas alumni to catch a game in person without having to fly halfway across the country.

I havent met a texas fan at a game that came from texas. Theyre all grads that live on the east coast.

What if they don't choke, but still get beat?

I don't seriously believe WVU was their first choice, BUT, if what you say is true, there's no fucking way you'll be getting BYU.

>for sale in the USC bookstore

That's for sale in the book store of several schools. I've seen people at A&M wearing it and I wouldn't be surprised to see it at Auburn, Ole Miss, and Ohio State wearing it.

Of course not. Theur first choice would be to beg nebraska to come back or something. Service academies are also very attractive, but WVU isnt some shitty addition.

I dont think BYU gets in because Fox wants to push expansion east. They need content for fox sports channels in the east coast time zone. I think cincy is a lock and if they had to pick im sure they would say to take uconn over houston.

Wish it would be navy and air force though. Lots of conservative minded fans in states that the big 12 is in, would be a good fit culturally.

air force turned them down because they wanted to be in a conference that they could compete in

Good afternoon /cfb/
>tfw you realize we're only 14 days and a wake up away from the upset of Notre Dame

no and no
no, Kliff is the eternal QT

0/3 buddy

#TopQualityBants

This is all true. Western expansion unlikely, both for travel costs and for market share. Air Force turned down the XII last time out, so to hear their name bandied about this time is strange.

I've been saying Cincy and Memphis are a lock for like two months now, not really much other choice.

Also this.

>MSU leads KU 7-5 in all time meetings
>tfw the cuckhawks would finish 2nd-4th each year

Anyone here have unsubstantiated rumors and mild racism to back it up?

>people still care about the big 12

Air force threw their hat in the ring to present their case to bowlsby. So they came to the big 12. Since the last time they were approached theres now something existing or in the works to delay service academy graduates service if they become drafted into the nfl. So now the service academies can go after higher quality athletes who wont have to serve till after their playing days are over.

I really want navy. As much a "travel partner" for wvu as cincy would be sunce theyre based in baltimore. National audience. Awesome helmets. Good coach. They almost won the american last year in a strong year for that conference. Its a perfect fit if the naval academy wants in.

I heard nick saban tell les miles "MAH NIGGUHS IS BIGGUH THAN YOUR NIGGUHS"

true story

This board hates OSU though. Back in 2014 we did a poll here of who the most hated team was going into the OSU Alabama game and it was like 75% hated OSU the most

wtf i hate bama

osu is cool
fuck bama

Reminder the meme will rise again.

Rage and hate all you want, Iowa is better this year than last.

what happened to our french okie state friend?

>big west

Notre Dame
David Adams
We're making the CFP this year as a 1 loss team

I am ready for the big 12 press conference:

BYU
CSU
Houston
Cincinatti

games.espn.com/college-football-pickem/2016/en/group?groupID=18448
pass: spee

not many chances left to join

>Tennessee
>11
>Ty Chandler
>8/10
>Fun Fact: Tennessee and Georgia Tech used to be huge rivals and one particular trip to Neyland in 1963 only made the rivalry more heated. Georgia Tech had won the game 23-7 but that came at a cost, Tech had to keep their mascot the Ramblin' Wreck in Neyland Stadium for the night. Tennessee Athletic Director Bob Woodruff promised Tech that the Wreck would be fine. The next morning the driver found that the Wreck was now covered in a thick layer of orange paint with "Go Vols!" written in white paint. Even the rims were covered in orange paint. Tennessee students had snuck in Neyland to do the dirty deed. A longstanding rumour said that Woodruff had assisted with the paint job because of his bitterness towards the officiating of the previous day's game.

navy would like it as well desu, their main recruiting ground is texas

PICK THE CONFERENCE CHAMPS

>ACC
Clemson

>SEC
Alabama

>B1G
Ohio State

>Big XII
Oklahoma

>Pac 12
Stanford

>AAC
Houston

>Mountain West
Boise State

>Sun Belt
App State

>MAC
Toledo

>CUSA
Southern Miss

BOLD

12 days and a wake-up until kickoff, friends.

>tripname literally based on a Texas city
>implying people in Texas don't care about the Big 12

African-American, that's all they care about.

Navy hasn't been mentioned anywhere in expansion talks, but that would be pretty fuckin' funny if they just joined the AAC as a springboard to a P5.

Unlikely, though. Not a lot of Naval bases in TX, senpai.

OSU is an either/or. Posters here love them or hate them.

It's the rest of the teams in the B1G, the teams that aren't UM, MSU or OSU... nobody gives a shit about them. It'd be far, far more butthurt here if we get to December and, like, Northwestern or some fuckin' body won the conference. High-larity, even.

>four teams
>UT condescending to allow Houston to be on the same level as them

Nope.

Bold indeed.

USM lost a /lot/ of players in the off-season.

>SOON

No but theres a lot of undereducated murrica lovin rednecks that want to kill brown people. The football teams are basically recruitment commercials. Big 12 would be major national exposure and direct exposure in TX, OK, KS, IA, and WV.

Also FOX. Theyd be all over that shit.

its a meme based on a copypasta about the chiefs from last NFL season idiot

>based on a Texas city
this is only the second time i've seen this meme and i already dislike it
fuck the spurms too

>fuck bama
Really makes you think

It really gets the ol neurons firin', that's for sure

>trips chekt

A heavy recruiting to get people from Kansas to join the Navy? Good luck.

Nope, San Antonio loves you, senpai. Embrace your heritage.

Rumors of our death are greatly exaggerated:

www.underdogdynasty.com/2016/8/19/12547422/espn-to-stream-28-conference-usa-football-games-on-watchespn

>Rumors of our death are greatly exaggerated
What did he mean by this?

81st and the Gaytors devour a plate of cocks

Not sure if trolling, HOWEVER:

Their new TV contract is not great, so CUSA is taking shit for "lol muh quality of play," but really they're just the first conference to renegotiate their TV deal since the cable bubble burst. The article goes into details about how millions of ESPN and cable subscribers have been fleeing in favor of online content; this contract is the future of college football broadcasts.

So CUSA isn't dying, they're just getting the product out there in the same way your conference will, going into the next decade.

They also could have gotten a more tv money with fox but that would have required the conference to play monday and tuesday games. That didnt sit well with most members since that would have hurt ticket revenue a lot.

wait it was Tuesdays and Wednesdays

>Fournette in a boot

Hey man sometimes you just need to mix it up.

7 days 4 hours and 23 minutes until a college football game.

Either way.

As a fan of a team formerly in the Sun Belt conference, Tuesday games are fucking balls. Fuck that, I'll stream on Saturdays with my G5 on the laptop and P5 on muh TV.

>name a better football movie

PROTIP: You cannot.

tired: Austin
woke: Denton

Kingsbury announced as the next Bachelor when?

>ACC
FSU

>SEC
Alabama

>B1G
Michigan State

>Big XII
Baylor

>PAC 12
Stanford

>AAC
Temple

>Mountain West
Colorado State

>Sun Belt
ULM

>MAC
Bowling Green

>CUSA
FAU

wew

Who /small school small division/ here

>tfw just want a year over .500

Your P5 choices are strong, except the Big 12.

Your G5 choices are pure trolling.

back to tumblr, cunt

>A decade after the greatest game in The Game's history, Ohio State and Michigan face off in another GOTC
>Ohio State cleans house.

Bucks, ww@?

It's a bit too early to be calling this the GOTC.

I mean, we're only 16 years in. It'd be like calling the Titanic the disaster of the century. There's always worse shit out there.