How old were you when you realized that Eminem only has a handful of good songs and only one halfway decent album...

How old were you when you realized that Eminem only has a handful of good songs and only one halfway decent album (Relapse)?

>You choose fucking Relapse as the 'half decent' album
God damn it I was with you up to that point. Is this bait?

Literally his second worst album (after Encore)

That said, I did grow out of him around 20ish, I haven't been able to listen to most of his stuff in years without crining

Keyword 'half'. When's the last time you've even listened to early Eminem? It's all trash that's aged like milk. At least Relapse has redeemable and creatively refreshing tracks such as Stay Wide Awake and Must Be the Ganja.

once his le rap god cult of personality dies out with Gen Z, he'll no longer be remembered in music history

Even on his tracks I like, his voice sounds so weirdly aggresive and punchy I can't really withstand it

I wouldn't say that. He's more whiny than anything.

Love him

pretty baity in here.

Eminem sucks dick, his only good albums were when he was on drugs and it was funny to laugh with him and at him

When I was younger I had 8th Mile and Green Mile confused, I was surprised to hear people got so emotional over an Eminem biopic

The only listenable and worthwhile Eminem songs:
>Just Don't Give a Fuck
>Role Model
>Stan
>The Way I Am
>I'm Back
>Without Me (very fun pop rap)
>Square Dance
>Stay Wide Awake
>Must Be the Ganja
>Deja Vu

Scrub af
Wheres Lose Yourself? Till I Collapse?

those get added to the list

8 Mile is a way better movie
>imagine liking Stephen King adaptations apart from The Shining

this chicks dont even know the name of my band

Haven't seen either yet, I can't really judge. I do like rapper movies in general though

The Shining, Green Mile, Shawshank, and Stand by Me are all worthwhile.

The Shining shouldn't even be considered a King adaptation though, that was 95% Kubrick.

Kill you, no apology, Soldier,

all good hardcore rap

12. Then I grew out of my dae too mature for Eminem now xD phase at 15 as I appreciated the nuance behind his corny songs more.