/afl/ - Round 22

Friday:

West Coast "Eagles" franchisee hosts Hawthorn Football Club at Domain Stadium 6:10 AWST

Saturday:

North Melbourne Football Club hosts South Melbourne Football Club at Blundstone Arena 1:45 AEST
Richmond Football Club hosts St. Kilda Football Club at MCG 2:10 AEST
Greater Western Sydney "Giants" franchisee hosts Fremantle "Dockers" franchisee at Spotless Stadium 4:35 AEST
Collingwood Football Club host Gold Coast "Suns" franchisee at Ethiad Stadium 7:25 AEST
Port Adelaide Football Club hosts Adelaide "Crows" franchisee at Adelaide Oval ACST

Sunday:

Carlton Football Club hosts Melbourne Football Club at MCG 1:10 AEST
Fitzroy Football Club/Brisbane "Bears" franchisee hosts Geelong Football Club at the Gabba 3:10 AEST
Essendon Football Club hosts Western Football Club at Ethiad Stadium 4:40 AEST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3T7-SxXil8I
indaily.com.au/news/local/2016/08/19/cy-walsh-mentally-incompetent-when-phil-walsh-died-prosecutors-concede/
youtu.be/sSm3RMSMzkg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who /frankocean/ here

I am here AusWORMS

who here /straffo/

i g g l e s
g
g
l
e
s

>Geelong Football Club
this franchise is officially known simply as the Geelong Cats now.

>4 replies

Nice sport faggots

Who here reckons Hawks will get the win?

fuggg wesd goke eagles :D :D

that dude's actually lost a fuck ton of weight

he's like, a quarter of his old size now, and no longer has to buy two season tickets.

We aren't /top1/ for no reason.

That feel when drinking coffee on a Friday night and getting your tips in so you can beat the fanatical Canadian Hawthorn supporter who runs your work's tipping comp.

going to the game.

any you iggs wanna meet up, i'll be at the subi hotel from 4:30 onwards.

Exciting round of prelims lads

i'll be there too but i'm with normie mates so not willing to meet up. If you see a balding manlet with a bunch of chads raise your glass.

how ya going waba cunt?

got on the benny cuz eh

pretty good just drank a shit ton of coffee now engaging in some compulsive gambling. I'm liking this west coast/Hawthorne ht/ft double

Who will the eagles blame when they lose this game?

>Western Football Club

"hawthorne are a champion side and have been then best team in the comp for several years now. we were simply outclassed"

you guys should watch a real sport like rugby league

might've helped, although he has been a notable absentee from weekend feeds at hungry jacks in claremont

Reminder that the loser who is obsessed with me screencapped my post of Hawthorn belting the shit out of West Coast and yet when this eventuates he will have coincidentally deleted it by 'mistake'.

Has a nice ring to it.

>No start time for the Showdown
>incorrect start time for BL x GFC

Is this the worst OP ever lads?

youtube.com/watch?v=3T7-SxXil8I

AFT Round 22 preview

I am a normie m8, I'll be with my mates also.
I'll buy you a round of carly ds

do enjoy the franchise part if im honest

Reality cunt on aborted narrative watch

In an effort to expand my horizons, on Wednesday I got some katsu chicken sushi for lunch as per the usual Saturday sperg. I was disappointed to discover that it is quite literally strips of chicken schnitzel wrapped in rice and seaweed. Like KFC but sushi. Never trying anything new ever again.

are you ready to get blown the fuck out tonight you fucking loser lol

got me car serviced yesterday, lads.

nearest the pin on the damage gets a free beer on me.

Did you get the 375ml Pepsi?

Either way, this will be a match of pure butthurt no matter what.

>Knocked off work for the week
>Dropped into the shops and grabbed a bottle of Voss
>Veronica & Lewis on the radio for the drive home
>Matilda Bay Brewing Co. Honey Wheat Ale in the fridge
>Ready to crash on the couch and listen to BT and the lads pull the game apart before the bounce

Life's good lads

All non-salmon & non-avocado based sushi doesn't even deserve to be called sushi desu.

>>Veronica & Lewis on the radio for the drive home

>listening to jjj
>ever

Also just dropping off another reminder that I tipped GWS to win the flag, and none of you even see it coming.

based tradie

Good post

afraid not, can't abide aspartame

Do not reply to me ever again

Well lad, that's why you didn't enjoy the meal.

How was the site today m8?

I'm only trying to help you.

Recently I have come back into the light and converted to Christianity. Jesus loved those who did him the most harm, you should try applying this philosophy to your own life and you may well be able to make your way out of the basement.

how has everyones week been

The only reason I haven't killed myself yet is because it would hurt my parents.

Anyone got the list of RC's 'achievements' copypasta?

It wouldn't

who /dabloos/ here?

pretty good work wise.
solved an issue for a large account which will save them hundreds of thousands, and has them singing my praises.
apart from that just been drinking myself stupid every night this week out of boredom.

indaily.com.au/news/local/2016/08/19/cy-walsh-mentally-incompetent-when-phil-walsh-died-prosecutors-concede/

Can't Try The Cy

Well done. Finally someone on Sup Forums who is worth his own salt, but stop drinking because it is a retarded activity and before you know it you will be in debt hundreds of thousands.

What's for dinner lads?

meth

good way to save money 2bh

Any of you lads recommend some good YouTubers? Recommend Gryffix to you blokes, very smart and a QT to boot. youtu.be/sSm3RMSMzkg

Thanks, m8. I'm a high functioning alcoholic. I've been drinking like this for 10 years and just don't care anymore.

Get something delivered. Maybe Indian tonight.

I'll be making a channel soon about Christianity, stay tuned.

chicken nuggets and chips tbph

>ywn be as healthy, wealthy and wise as based RC

I think Bad Scott showed everyone to avoid repeating AFL Memes posts in their press conferences.

The whole "umpires bias" shit annoys me. The umpires are retarded towards everyone. No-one has an overall advantage.

Social commentary on point. Why is Based Straffo so witty and insightful?

t. hawkroach

who is this stoner ?

Put $30 on Hawks to win (cashback if they win any quarter but lose) and $20 on the total score to be between 151-175.

Who else is a financial degenerate? Things are looking dire this way.

I used to work with him. He lives in his van and just saves up money and keeps on going on holidays. Really nice guy, but seems a little bit 'loose'.

spewing

Who /groupassignment/ here?

Get a brown dog up ya James you fucking lazy cunt.

Got a group assignment coming up that's going to be worth 40%, better not be getting people that only want a pass and lazy fuckers in my group

/here/

not even watching the match, so yeah pretty degenerate

I always straight up refused to do them and worked alone, was never an issue. It's just a way for tutors do deal with over subscribed classes.

kek

Pretty much my exact situation. Shit would fly in first year but this is the business end of things now.

Group work a shit.

Reminder that if you are not studying STEM your degree is "literally" useless.

who /theblock/ here?

Are you ready BLOCKheads?! get ready for a BLOCKtacular new series starting soon at seven o'BLOCK! Only on Nine!

>tfw named James and a shit cunt

What uni?

I bet you went to some second-rate university like Deakin or RMIT.

RMIT

How do you not just get a zero?

....Engineering?

>justifying your autism by blaming tutors

No one fucking wanted to work with you either mate, can promise you that.

kek

KEK

K E K

Who goes to Curtin University here?

Nope. You're safe m8

Enjoy taking a whole bunch of useless breadth subjects you'll never use.

no but scotty cam is a lad

Flinders

by coming up with a good idea and doing the work to a high standard?

True enough, but here I am, employed, working with others, the trick being that I get paid to do it, some mystical brownie points for playing along with a tutors head-canon isn't motivation enough for me. Now run along little lamb.

>tfw graduated from my STEM degree at the prestigious Monash University with honours and have found work in my field at a fantastic comfy place that is literally within walking distance of my house

Haha just shit stirring anyway. I did go to RMIT though

>tfw you go to building 80 and its full of qts
Business is surprisingly woman heavy

kys beta unitard faggots

Your sum contribution to the world is whatever entry level job you'll be stuck in for the rest of your life.

>tfw go to a shit-tier university

>HEAVE HO ECU

Marketing has heaps of qts.

>tfw on level 11 and fire drill

We'd have all fucking burned.

Victoria Uni?

Building 80 looks really flammable too. I feel like it's gonna be boy who cried wolf if there's a real fire.

I can tell that you're neet and that the boredom eats at you daily.

Tfw walked around uni the other day pulling down all this leftie garbage

Nah, Murdoch uni