Thoughts?

Thoughts?

you are all fucking imbeciles

what is poetry doing so low

>Thoughts?
Not many. I am a filthy, disgusting music listener after all.

Depends on the kind of non-fiction literature. Most biographies and history texts are insanely easy to read.

Music should be lower

>TV / film above poetry and music

Music should be lower

Surely television and film should be the lowest and most primitive?

Everyone in my family has a 4.0 and is going to all ivy league, (white dad) but out of the four of us I'm the only that listens to anything besides top 40. Taste in media/art does not speak of intelligence in the slightest

OP here.
I didn't mean for Primitive to be perceived as negative.

My interests are primitive so I have no thoughts only instinctual reaction to loud noises and bright colours

who else /primitive/ here?

>ranking art forms

1. non fiction
2. non-pleb music
3. visual arts prior to 1900
4. television/film
5. literary fiction
6. rap

wow i guess retardation does run in the family
you wasted a lifetime when you could've been
ballin on another level

I think the word you were looking for was "visceral."

This is the most intellectually retarded bullshit I've ever fucking seen. True not all mediums are created equal. They're created differently. Music is no more or less artistic than film or anything else. It's what you do with a medium that matters. There are goddamn comic books that are intellectually stimulating and novels and non-fiction that are garbage base-appeal bullshit. Shit like this makes me irrationally angry.

Tru

what do you mean by it then
how can you prove that the image you posted isn't just shitty bait?

Maybe emotional would be better. Primitive still works because it appeals on that level. Logical arguments can't really be made through poetry or music. Its all about emotion.

Perhaps "emotional" would have been better?

I'm not saying you did either. I'm just saying that non-fiction, at least in terms of biographies/histories instead of sciences and philosophy is insanely easy to read.

I agree

this is why music is objectively superior to non-fiction literature