>pro-gun

Islam is:
>anti-feminism
>anti-"degeneracy"
>pro gun

>alt-right hates Islam

What?

>alt-right

It's really funny how right wingers get their panties in a bunch over these shariah patrols, but the shariah patrols are only fighting against "degeneracy" like prostitution, drinking alcohol in public, and homosexual couples.

Except everyone was fine with that label and used it until those neo nazis were called "alt-right" by the mayne schreem meatier.

There was a book called "Londistan" where the writer decrived how regressive and dangerous the culture of Pakistanis in the UK were, but then she also mentioned how she agreed with their view that the west was becoming more degenerate.
Really pathetic.

nobody ever used that label besides the left-wing media, it's a blanket term for a huge group of people that have barely anything in common besides support for one candidate in an American election.

I was wondering all time. Actually Islam would be the perfect ideology and the cure for Sup Forums and all Sup Forums-tards.

>huge group of people that have barely anything in common besides support for one candidate in an American election.

>barely anything in common

Except for you know, like all their beliefs.

>Except for you know, like all their beliefs.
no
also sage because you're obviously newcancer

Why do you hate Islam?

Because the so-called "alt-right" does not sanction acts of violent terrorism as a means to an end.
Fundamental difference is self-determinism vs subjugation.

Reductionist faggot. Kys.

Legitimately curious. What's your issue with Islam?

>alt-right
Anti feminism
Anti degeneracy
Pro gun
>islam
Actually misogynistic
Degenerate itself
Pro gun so that they can kill kuffar more efficiently

>Sup Forums
>not misogynistic

Come on man, their standard bearer is Le "estrogen based parasites" mommy issues Molymeme man.

*tsk tsk* erdogan's internet police won't like this.. you want to be a good boy since he's going to be in charge for 20+ more years

Sup Forums mostly consists of frustrated beta virgins. That's why they hate women
But in muslim world, misogynism is a cult that you can't go against. That's why i think muslims constitute bigger and more remarkable problems than a bunch of beta whites

>hur hur hur altright doesnt exist its a term lefties call anybody they dont like
>nevermind i call everyone i dont like lefty or liberal or sjw or whatever

Im also christian and dont wanna go to hell for worshipping a pedophile.

Misogynism =/= anti-sexual liberation of women
Do you think bring anti-abortion makes one a misogynist? Or recognizing men and women are biologically different, like women shouldn't work in construction?

who are you quoting?

exactly. These extreme right retards don't realize how much they have in common. They should just fight each other so the rest of us can get on with our lives

Every Sup Forums user

no, you're not, you're sperging out at a strawman

Islam is a zoophilia and homo, also brainwashing.

Also...
>xenophobic
>tribalist/nationalist
>ideologies based on fear
>most are borderline retards
>intolerance is a central value

The alt-right is just a bunch of memers.

> every argument i don't like is a strawman

please look up what an argument is

Aside from death for leaving islam, i don't see any of these as being really abhorrently wrong.
It's just a system of law.
And as someone who lives in whatever country you must respect it. If you don't, you can always legally immigrate.
Wether it is a norwegian moving to saudi arabia or an iraqi moving to finland. Respect the law and cultural norms of that society.
Also you really can't give me these bullshit terror statistics as being somehow proof for islamic violence because I'm 100% certain they count the kidnapping of two israelis as a terror attack but don't count the genocide of thousands of gazans that was comitted afterwards as even a crime.

please look up what a strawman is

>Aside from death for leaving islam, i don't see any of these as being really abhorrently wrong.
>It's just a system of law.
nobody cares what you do in your countries, we just don't want it here.

I did, I used the term correctly. what do I do now?

log your findings in your big book of alternative facts

lol if you don't think death for adultery is a good law then you're just a natural cuck

t. Beyata Goatfucker

Lol zoophilia is legal in russia

"alt-right" + muslims alliances have already been tried, see pic related, it doesn't work
it doesn't work simply because muslims want islam and natios want either catholicism or state atheism so nobody agrees
nobody can even agree on the jews, lol

also race does matter like it or not

with the new government in USA and the next global war against commies, niggers and towel heads, we will be heroes in battle, and we will die in honour

let's praise this time of beautiful global war around the corner

Delet this
What happened to these guys anyway?

Fuck off rasheed, alcohol is a cornerstone of western civilisation

Alt-Right is just a bunch of non-whites larping as Nazis. Nazism died in 1945.

yeah but muslims are brown so

fn supports :
-christians
-jews
-gays
-russians
-israel

muslims support :
-not christians
-not jews
-not gays
-not russians
-palestine

ok so do you see the problems now ?

why are you using left wing American memes on foreigners? Do you think we care?

go to the middle east then.

Just question, are you gypsy aryan warrior?

>Sup Forums discussions on Sup Forums

>nobody ever used that label besides the left-wing media
why do Sup Forumstards lie so shamelessly ?

People who actually lurk know you're full of shit

Altright is an american meme, they don't know shit about Islam. They hate Islam for the wrong reasons.
Europeans hate Islam for the right reason. European know Islam personally. Europeans aren't altright.

alt-righters are retarded, just as any modern trend, they will grew up of it sooner or later.

>all of Sup Forums is alt-right

*autistic screeching
ftfy

why shouldnt it be, it doesnt hurt anyone

Fuck off you barbaric mudslime shitskin. This is why we don't want you here.

no

alt-right/Sup Forums is mossad's plot

>literally imposes his idea to muslim countries by any means, those muslim can't even voice their disagreement
>gib weapons to "freedom fighters"
>installs puppets
>false flags
>vetoing any decision to impose his ideal politic to muslim countries
Instant karma back at you.

Islam is a comprehensive political and religious system that has views on hundreds of different topics. Agreeing with two things is not going to make you appreciate the whole.

Shit like this makes me sad that the internet was invented when it turns people into mindless buzzword-spouting cheerleader drones.

>Sup Forums is one person