previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6B7O1WA4iZs
youtu.be/17FGgWghDOE?t=57m23s
ufc.tv/video/ufc-202-weigh-in
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Breandan Schaub is a God

who /jef/ here

his last fight sucked, he fought the worst FW (arguably) on the roster in Alex White and still didn't do shit. Artem Lobov is a sub-regional lvl fighter with a negative record and shouldn't be in the UFC. Neither should Avila, mind you, but there aren't retards walking around calling themselves Chris Avila "fans".

>tfw invited friends over for saturday
>tfw told them all to bring either snacks or drinks
>tfw know deep down in my heart they'll bring like 1 bag of chips or a single 2 liter
>tfw your friends are jews

i should have just watched this by myself with some chinese food.

Reminder that you should be rooting for CM Punk because he is a totally clean athlete and a decent human being.

ITT: Times you acted like a Don

>pay my Netflix subscription
>notice I don't get certain shows
>say what the heck to myself
>buy Hulu Plus AND Amazon Prime

it's just how I do

>IT'S FITE WEEK

but not blog week ;_;

with they bring the 5 or 10 bucks for the ppv?
all that matters

you'll have much more fun during the top of the card with friends, dw bud

The "small" hand is Lesnar's.

REMINDER JON JONES IS A CHEATER

>went to store
>grab a bag of chips
>open and snack on them while i shop

somebody stop me lol

jon jones, ronda rousey and mcgregor are the original UFC GOATs shame you guys are turning on them.

just tell them to bring alcohol

if u have ppl say what they're gonna bring beforehand (in a group chat), there's a much higher chance they'll follow through

I actually am.
Mickie Gall is a plant for Punk to choke out in the 3rd
Get your bets in on the 203 dogs reem/punk

will their children restore the reich?

still the GOAT 3bh

nah i'm not charging anyone because i get it for free from my brother.

>original
>he never experienced randy, tito or chuck
I feel bad for you

Can wait to see Pikey McKnacker get BTFO tonight.
Might keep the UFC bandwagon quiet.

Reminder that everyone is on shit.

>Find a $20 bill on in a parking lot
>Buy a case of beer and split it with the homies

what's it like to be cucked out of supporting your fellow countryman? west brit scum is all you are mate suprised you dont have a union jack.

Now thats what I call salt. Should have at least kicked with the shin if she was going to anyway.

I thought all irishmen loved Conor.

That's the spirit.

I saw a black kid do that and get stopped by security. Then I questioned when was there ever security at the store I was at. Been going there 16 years and couldn't remember a time when I saw any

REMINDER THAT HEEM LITERALLY MEANS POWER IN KOREAN

THREAD SONG: MY SONG (MY POWER)
youtube.com/watch?v=6B7O1WA4iZs

REMINDER THAT HUGE (HEEM) GUY LIM IS FIGHTING THIS SATURDAY

The Russian Hammer p4p #1 is gonna KO that bum stiff on Saturday you lil weasels. Conor bought some sparring partners to Lobov. Its gonna be team vs team bunch of gazelles.

Will Conor's star fade if he loses again? I feel like he'll be a draw regardless. Maybe not raking in as many new fans, but his personality can retain the old ones.

glitch in the matrix broski

Schaub bless you bro, I love you.

>if he loses again?

202 is the last time we will see Conor

Well shit, was he The One?

Conor will handle this fight like a don. Don versus small gamblers.

This, no passion for country, I will always support the fighters that represent my country proudly, win or lose. Anytime I see a /heem/poster trashing on a fighter from their country it makes me sick.

Is this the GOAT crew?

he has an interesting smiley face

Is moving to LA and becoming a giant poser the most telling part about his insecurity or is it his admitted self image issues stemming from the fact he's inexplicably fat for a health nut?

no this is

Say that to all the americans supporting Conor. It was embarrassing to watch the 189 fight companion where they were all on their toes at the though of Conor losing and were so glad and happy when he won over their fellow American Chad

16 year old aleks could be hw champion in today's ufc, prove me wrong faggots

Imagine going to a club knowing your crew can heem the entire club. One of your homeboys is probably packing a .40 Cal as well

>bunch of manlet eses and Bob Sapp
>GOAT

/heem/ is an anime free zone!

conor will say something like

>"I took the so called Mcgreger risk and jumped 2 weight classes, didnt werk oot, RDA is still ay poosi, i will go bek an defend me belt agayns aldo"

>muh nationalism
Who's your favorite Bulgarian mixed martial artist?

Yu dew fookin nootin

Buncha crackhead gooks

shut your whore mouth. I bet the Diaz crew loves anime and would heem you over a thousand times until you could not be heemd anymore if they caught you talking shit about anime.

They couldn't even handle Khabib's crew of Allah.

shut your whore mouth. i need aldo/goober 2

>super smash diaz brothers

Someone should tweet him about his favorite anime. I'm betting DBZ

No way will that ever happen. Hes bulked up too much to drop that weight. Remember how holocaust he looked during the Aldo weigh in and that was before he put so much mass

what fighter most reflects this sentiment?

stop being such a depressive anti-fun faggot scandinigger

Johny Hendricks

DBZ doesn't count. Wonderboy loves that shit though

202 is way better card than 200

>you now remember stanislav nedkov
>you now know that he is married to a 51 year old politician

she's kinda cute tho

Kurosawa is boring af

literally this guy

yes it will. it was the only weight he was ever successful at, if hes going to stay in the game after Nate keks him hes going right back there. his skelly look has jack shit to do with, he knows the risks and has been taking them for years.

Why do you guys keep talking about goats?

>I-I'll let you throw as m-m-many cans as you want C-C-C-Conor
>Yewlll do nuttin

haha!

>tfw tomorrow night will be the nail in McMemes coffin

quitter, crybaby

>Go to shop to buy beer
>Car park is full, disabled spot is the only free space
>Park in it
>Get asked to move by a relatively polite employee who saw me park there
>Absolutely chew her the fuck out about how "not all disabilities are visible" and how could she be so insensitive
>ask at checkout to speak to manager about it
>literally nothing wrong with me

Fucking wagies deserve it

La's this is required viewing, Conte talks about roid cycles and US sprinter Tim Montgomery and how/why cycling off the roids is best for performance

>youtu.be/17FGgWghDOE?t=57m23s

Conte explains the entire process of anabolic steroids, blood, armstrong blood doping and test and red blood cell production and why you taper off a steroid cycle and get peak performance

takes about 5 minutes to listen to it all

How long til weight-inns, pals?

>everyone will still make bullshit excuses about how he gassed

Natty king of manlets

>ufc 200 has already happened
let that sink in

ufc.tv/video/ufc-202-weigh-in

learn where the timers are, dummy

That's because of all those Americans who are 0.00003% Irish, and that somehow makes them more irish than american so they bum mcgregor and get tattoos of ireland and stuff and attribute all their behaviour to "being irish lol"

like that movie the 25th hour, so much of that shit there

I had an erection for holly holmes for like 2 months after she wrecked honda

who here /musclegirls/

Joe looks like a mammal

humans are mammals lad

>Bisping and Hendo wil be fighting at 6am in the UK

Thinking of putting $100 on Diaz at 2:1 return.

What's everyone's bets?

>that thing
>girl
idontthinksotim.jpg

you are not properly prepared to see le weed man lose. you will feel what i felt in march.

I don't understand why everyone's so upset about a bottle being thrown.

>waaah safety concerns.
yeah but nothing happened so there's no reason to be upset. it's equivalent to being mad at someone on a bicycle for not wearing a helmet.

Now NSAC is going to take 50% of their purses because UFC freaked out so much, they'll now feel entitled to it.

>Dana: Diaz & McGregor teams banned from weigh-ins
I just don't get it. They don't want money because... they're AFRAID something might happen?

Is this a manufactured controversy?

>not knowing finnish meme

only the pleb humans are mammals. we patrician reptiloids were hatched from eggs and requir no parent-coddling. go suck on your mammy's MAMMARIES you filthy MAMMAL.

I can't believe Schaub was that close to finishing Rothwell. If that fat fuck wasn't on steroids in that fight the madman probably would've won it

this one?

>penis artfully cropped

I met two Irish lads just a moment ago. They had that distinctive ''what the fuck did they just say?'' accent that made me dazed and confused. I had the audacity to ask who they're rooting for Conor at UFC 202 and one of them went like; ''Aaah McGregor, lemme tell ya, of all the fokin kants i've seen in me life, alaeyea eya eyee agiish ereaeya(no idea).'' So basically they dislike Conor, is this a common thin in Ireland?

great post

Only cucks don't root for their countrymen. Truly pathetic.

mario are you ever bothered that your flag is so similar to ireland's

$350 to win 354 on Diaz
$40 to win 156 on Diaz, Garbrandt, Cortney