A-atleast our women look better, I guess

a-atleast our women look better, I guess...

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/politics/2016/jul/20/angela-merkel-backs-theresa-mays-plan-not-to-trigger-brexit-this-year
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Anglosphere
>USA

This meme must end

cut swimming and bycycle and europe is better

>euros, stop riding our coattails. We'll be out of the EU in a few years, before 2020, or certainly by 2030 you'll see
>more than happy to ride on US coattails

I agree with you.

America is not anglo. It's not even a part of the damn commonwealth. Replace it with like India or something.

No, let them or UK will cry as usual.

Cut horsedancing and Germany doesn't even make the top 10

Don't lump us in with the Canadians, Kiwis, Brits, and Per Capitas.

You're better than that Europe. Those fags only have 116 combined.

we should accept russia into EU
itll be good for them and for us

>literally only 4 medals because of that

Why the hell would they want to join though?

>continental Europeans invent the Olympics
>suck at them
I guess that makes >us honorably Anglos.

>USA already got 100 medals

wow, must feel good

>at least our women look better

Maybe, but our men our more attractive

not even that, only because you have 2 twinks, doesn't mean your men look better, especially not americans

bit gay that

>it's a frog obsessed with the UK YET AGAIN

This is getting out of hand, when are we just going to fuck and get it over with?

took me 20 seconds to get it, feels bad

Anglo is a cultural sensibility, not a race.

Per capita

because we'd be a superpower together in terms of economy for one and other reasons too

We did it, anglos. We beat back the reddit eurocock menace

About a thousand years ago. Didn't work.

>It's a brit talking obsession with the french

Made me chuckle, eternal jealous

(I know why you are so upset with us, you can't get rid of us since your fucking language is a french dialect)

A cultural knowledge beginning with : "How to suck properly a kosher and circumcised dick"

anglo
anglo-saxon
germanic tribes

what even is this

Fucking hell you're one to talk about riding on coattails you have 0 golds, 0 silvers and 1 bronze

you're not really addressing anything I said m8

>Bulgaria's greatest export, and national hero is a fake fighter

I'm pointing out your massive hypocrisy

We have 22 golds so without us the eu would be higher than the anglosphere

You have 1 bronze so don't really count and are just riding on the coattails of German/France/Italy etc.

I don't remember posting a medal table let alone claiming the EU's medals

anglos bitch about being included in those even though they're literally still in the EU. And let's not begin to discuss what a meme the "anglosphere" is

In terms of economy the EU is already a superpower.

>french dialec
>10% of people France spoke french 200 hundred years ago.

>normans
>french

pick one,

The uk is as much in the EU as a couple who have split up, decided they are getting divorced but haven't filed the papers yet

It's just hilarious your obsession with us and how butthurt you get when your hypocrisy is pointed out

English is Germanic.

And why is it that every French person alive knows this inane trivia about French derivations of English words? Is this your attempt to feel globally relevant or something? Next you'll be waffling about the size France's EEZ...

>(I know why you are so upset with us, you can't get rid of us since your fucking language is a french dialect)
holy shit am I triggered what a completely retarded thing to say

when you can't address somebody's points, say they're obsessed. 30% of the time, it works every time

I literally did address your point, just repeating that I didn't doesnt make it true you mong

>B-but muh riding on US coattails
>Point out we actually have 22 golds and without us the EU would be ahead

>Point out you have 1 bronze and are literally riding on other coattails to the extreme
>don't address my point in the slightest

Except you literally refuse to use article 50 despite the rest of EU literally begging you too. You're like a teenage girl regretting breaking up with her boyfriend begging him to take her back. It's pathetic. If you're going to leave, leave.

It's been stated at least 100 times it will be triggered on 1st of January 2017 to coincide with the European financial year, yawn.

I'll remember that. You better be gone by the new year.

>remove all anglo-only sports

You really don't know anything do you? It takes 2 year from when it's triggered as that's the way it was written

Other countries agree doing it to coincide with the European financial year is the ideal way to do it

theguardian.com/politics/2016/jul/20/angela-merkel-backs-theresa-mays-plan-not-to-trigger-brexit-this-year

I know that. I meant you better have triggered article 50. At the moment you're rolling thumbs and doing fuck all.

>ifunny.co

>haha if we get a bunch of rich countries together we can be super rich and be a super power and have a super awesome military haha no one could stop our dystopian nightmare governme-I MEAN no one could stop us becoming a responsible affluent society of progress and peace

fuck off globalist retard

>Euros decide who's part of Britain's alliances

That's not how it works anymore my culturally enriched friend.

They're aren't going leave

>a-atleast our women look better, I guess...

lol m8, german women really aren't that great.

>MY COUNTRY HAS MORE MEDALS THAN YOUR COUNTRY

>he lives vicariously through the achievements of a collection of people who happen to share the same citizenship as him due to historical lines in the sand, whilst sat in his bedroom on his computer posting on a peruvian basket-weaving forum

Desu our second place is more about China totally shitting the bed that us being that much better than usual.

>Living vicariously through athletes

Yes thats the entire point of the board, think you might have got lost

God damn, gotta love Aussies.

The UK still is part of the EU.

>Normans weren't French lel
>but Blacks who get medals for UK are 100% pure British!!!!

Top kek let this happen it will kill Europe even faster

And we're also part of the Anglosphere, Pierre.
Which one do you think is more important to us?
The EU we just voted to leave, or the Anglosphere?

Doesn't matter. You are part of the EU. You cannot remove UK medals if we count those of the EU.

I can't be the only one who loves our family right?

>anglojews manipulation and roid abuse impunity

wow what a surprise

>Still adding Britburkas to defend your shitty EU when they shatted on you with brexit.

Anglosphere wins Frenchies, and Anglos will always be still superior to whatever nonsense you faggots have with your union of countries.

And get this, its 6 nations.

And if you switch our medals to the EU side then we still win. Feels good la

116 combined and a lower population!

USA btfo.

just how fucking big is antarctica?

are those numbers even remotely correct?

reminder that the Anglosphere will never know how it feels to live an a culture enriched society, with attractive looking people, who are not obese, but superior in fashion, economy and science.

Found the remain voter.

Smaller than Russia, bigger than Canada
About 19m km^2 iirc

> Québec in blue

Not really, no

>tfw blowing out every other country
>tfw it all feels meaningless since white nations are being destroyed
countries are just economic zones in this borderless world we now live in

British science has eclipsed European science for centuries.

Ever wore a suit? British. Ever wore jeans? American. Ever wore a chip on your shoulder? Australian.

>superior in fashion
>Germany

HAHAHA

we're culturally commonwealth

I'm talking about Europe as you like to talk about the Anglosphere, you newtrip fag

Also
>0 medals

>borders are just lines in the sand

*tips*

>how will we ever live down this humiliation?
>oh..

Tough shit you snail eating, garlic breathed wanker.

Actually that anglosphere crap is bollocks to me, most of my family is from the continent.

And I would rather suck period blood through a straw straight from the pad than align myself with USA.

>Implying that Englel WC wasnt rigged and their WC counts

Its this kind of attitude that meant we never got along.

France puts a lot of emphasis upon language to feel culturally relevant. They literally have a department set up to encourage people to use French terms instead of English.

So were Italy's first two, Germany 1954 and Dr Fuentes' in 2010 ("If I spoke out, Spain would be stripped of the world cup and European Championships")

>defend the EU
Fucking moron.

Have another nice day in the EU m8.

>borderless world
What a white thing to say. Go to China, Pakistan or Russia and tell me how borderless the world is.

>British delusion

>you newtrip fag

That's not a trip.

> Italy's first two, Germany 1954

yeah and I'm pretty sure you got the proofs for these dumb accusations

i would be okay with this

Argentina's first was rigged too though

How did it feel to wake up in the EU this morning, lad? Was it a good feel?

>So were Italy's first two
No evidence
>Germany 1954
No evidence
> and Dr Fuentes' in 2010
Made up story.
Englel WC is the only one documented with Argentina 78

No evidence.

>All these irrelevant countries trying to be relevant.
mfw

Ribbit

It technically refers to the Anglo-Saxon ethnicity, which is a Germanic ethnicity created by the combination of the Angles, Saxons, and Jutes from northern Germany and Denmark that migrated to England after the withdrawal of the Roman Empire.

>look at our trophies from a British-created sport

Brits weren't even founding members of the FIFA m8

you realize that archaeological reconstructions of migrations are reconstructing CULTURAL manifestations like linearbandkeramik, right? bio-anthropologists have a broad consensus that Anglo-Saxon, just like any other culturally recognized racial group, is based in an almost complete flight of fancy, genetically