Needs to be balkanized.

we are working on it

soon

>Needs to be balkanized
This

I agree fully comrade

>Needs to be balkanized
There is a higher chance that the US balkanize than Russia

Novgorod should've conquered Muscovy and not the other way around.

Novgorod should have been the ones to drive out the Mongols, then.

The Mongols should never have existed, then.

Fully agreed my yellow brother

dumbmerican propoganda

Not yellow, but I do believe that the Mongols are literally the worst thing to have happened to the world in its history.

May I disagree with you?

>Not catholics
>Not arabs

We already fought a civil war to say that's not gonna happen. Doesn't matter how much people don't like it, they can fucking suck it up

>tfw no athletic blood-drinking mongolian gf to hunt kazakhs through the steppe with

>not g*rmans

Mongols are responsible for current state of your country

Moscovites struck the deal with mongols to get the right of taxing russians, basically fucking their own folk up. This is the epitome russian soul and mind.

What is with Russians and stoicism?

Better than getting sacked and raped like Kiev. Besides, it was Dmitry Donskoy and Ivan III who eventually defeated them.

No. Alcohol and mass commi/orthodox schizophrenia are responsible for current state of my country.

The latter wouldn't have developed without the Mongols

Stop bullshitting, you'll see these kind of things all over history of nations. Slef interests come first, this set of mind was prevelant throughout history. Some Anglos also had right to gather taxes in name of Danes in the times of Danish invasion of Brit Islands. Many of our Beys and Nobles betrayed people in times of Russian empire in order to get some privileges. And if you have country's nobles on your side, you'll easily rule them. It's basics of these kind of things.

>No coherence in language or in culture.
What? If you disregard ethnic minorities, russia is homogeneous as fuck.

Gotta love Mongols, even after 800 years they're still making Evropa larpers butthurt

Do Russian and Japanese people understand each other when speaking English? Because no one else does

two wrongs make a right

Don't mind him, he's american.

Königsberg rightful Prussian clay

let me out of this shithole and destroy it

It's more like revenge on Georgians for genocide of russian people.

The seat of power in america.

it's only genocide if you extinct

>implaying they aren't already did