There aren't any good Muslim musicians

>There aren't any good Muslim musicians
Prove me wrong.
>protip; you can't

Why haven't the Muslims contributed a single shit to our music culture? Sure, there are Muslim musicians here and there but none of them have really done anything significant. Does this mean that all atheists, Christians and Jews are superior compared to Muslims or is it vice versa? Could it be that Muslims are laughing at us because music is for plebs and they're the only ones who have realized this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n7puHS_aLtk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Muslims_in_entertainment_and_the_media
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Richard Thompson
>Peter Murphy
>Cat Stevens
>Most rappers
>A bunch of Jazz guys

Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan
MF DOOM
Ahmad Jamal
Q Tip

This guy just wanted to post the turban pepe

Muslims (who aren't Western converts) typically work within their traditional styles instead of contributing to (((your))) music culture

>youtube.com/watch?v=n7puHS_aLtk

>Implying these jazz and rap artists have done something really significant to music as a whole

Fatima Al Qadiri

Op here, these shit artists just further prove my point.

You were btfo and now you're in damage control mode. I bet you find mayonnaise spicy.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Muslims_in_entertainment_and_the_media
I have to agree with the exception of rap/hip hop artists.

Music is haram tho

>was looking at a mirror instead of the screen while writing that
>being this bitter

BOFA is haram though

Kemani Tatyos Ekserciyan is a legend and when someone mentions him or Ravi Shankar for Indian Music I know the person is not as ignorant as most Sup Forums "The most exotic thing I listened to was George Harrison"

Nah brah even whoever we post, it'll be dismissed

mommy pls cut the crusts off my egg and mayo sandwiches. I dont like it when the crust hurts the roof of my mouth. :'(((

>Muslims

>(You)

>actually falling for this huge bait
Fucking embarrassing...

Dam!!!

Ikr

> there are Muslim musicians here and there but none of them have really done anything significant
They still have contributed to the music culture a really insignificant amount