Hey user, you're REALLY into music, right? you should dj at my party!

>hey user, you're REALLY into music, right? you should dj at my party!

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=414-Yxqe7UM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

go back to r9k m'lady

Wouldn't even be nervous honestly
Would just play a selection of songs I like best out of mainstream normie stuff

Stop posting these.

What's your fetish, man?

I have had a girl ask me to do this because I was in a band.
I mean I did it, it was way fucking easier than I thought.

Sure, Stacy! Mind if I play Buyers Market and Merzbow?

She has a very feminine penis

Who the fuck are you and why your mouth is so big, is that because you suck bbc all day, ah fuckin whore, don't talk to me again with that filthy mouth of yours, nasty bitch.

sure, any music preference?

no thanks roaster

i hope you like lowercase and onkyo thot

Those are some of the least fitting eyebrows I've seen on a face.

Ok

>just download a bunch of DJ song from Youtube and make a playlist, the tables will probably be provided, just do some scratches and rape the crossfader.

Easy as that mane.

so is this actually a trap or not

you're not a real dj

Hope you like hardcore remixes of anime theme songs, because that's the only thing I practice DJing with.

I think nylon or composite would be best for someone like you. Really holds onto the neck.

They are not looking for one

DJing is super easy

Will Chad be there?

hmmm

no worries man
i hope y'all like haitian konpas, it's the only things i party too

[spoiler]and then everybody loves the music[/spoiler]

>those eyebrows
ew

a feminine benis you say?

sure, I have this really killer song called The Seer. It'll be dope!

dj'ing for normies is easy
just put on these
>migos
>flume
>chainsmokers
>chet faker / nick murphy
>childish gambino
>kanye (life of pablo only)
>travis scott
>weeknd

just play a heavy rotation of those and you should be fine
in any case people will be requesting stuff all night anyway

implying everything on Sup Forums is a basement dweller like you and has friends with shit taste in music

Seriously, what's with this retarded mentality on Sup Forums where having a good music taste is 'such' a patrician and niche thing to have, do you all live under a rock (or in the middle of rural america) cause pretty everyone I know has some form of defined taste in music. Pic related, somebody posted this a couple weeks. Shows that Sup Forums is sortof dwelling under a rock.

would be pretty easy to dj for my friends (which is the only conceivable reason this would happen, i'm not a professional dj) just play a mishmash of pop & radio rock hits from the late 90s to mid 00s and throw in a few guaranteed belters from the 70s and 80s, would very easily be able to create an enjoyable playlist even if I don't listen to most of that stuff when i'm on my own

not sure how this is difficult

sure
*puts on Merzbow - Pulse Demon*

>get asked to make playlist for party when I get to the party
>throw together a playlist of normie-core indie stuff on Spotify
>people constantly telling me how my playlist is "really cool"
>booze up and hide in the basement with my friend while we play guitars

gg no re

HOLY SHIT
I ACTUALLY HAD SEX WITH A GIRL THAT LOOKS JUST LIKE HER

virgin

its actually quite chill to dj

When my friends lose bets to me, I force them to let me DJ their next party for an hour.
It usually goes really well or really poorly.

just play death grips the whole time

it's no secret that death grips are popular, they've been in a bunch of tv stuff for years now. also
>implying liking death grips means you have good taste

the point of my post was to say that it's easy to make a playlist of music that almost everyone at the party can enjoy, not to be condescending. and that, like every party, eventually people will just start grabbing at the aux chord

ya big dummy!

>Gee user, thanks, but I thought you being really into music would mean you'd know sings that none of us have heard before. We could have done this ourselves and you wouldn't have had to be here eating our food and drinks. Oh well, thanks anyway.

Go fuck yourself I won't work for free just because you have a vagina.

uh, you DRINK a drink, not eat it? shut the fuck up

wow dude that's so. amazing

No one at a party wants songs they've never heard before, especially not obscure autism-core.

I've seen probably 100 girls who look exactly like her. White Tinder college girls are the new asians.

>White Tinder college girls
well ok that's like half of women that age I guess
doesn't really define a look

>show up
>load up a girl talk album as a complete track
>load them on both decks and play them at the same time
>fuck with crossfader and maybe toss some fx
>enjoy gettin ur dick sucked by some whores who think you're a pro dj

no human who isn't on the spectrum talks like this

That the streamer? Twitch tv/brialeigh

>those disgusting drawn-on brows
good lord, are people losing the capacity for self-awareness with every passing year? who on earth thinks that looks good? I thought only burnt-out aged divas did that shit and no one criticized them

hmm I wonder what you look like?

well sorry maam but i have mostly depressing bullshit that would ruin the party and the exciting stuff would still probably do the same

Why did you decide to post the picture of one of the few girls on twitch who isn't a slut. Just rude

love it when girls have hair like that

Thank you for the brilliant comment Brandon. Keep it up.
Yes she's a nice girl. Genuinely not a twitch whore

Where the fuck are we

>'nice' girl

hanging out with internet friends on Sup Forums

Is this a rheotorical question?

>posting pictures/videos of one's self on the internet
>not a whore of the attention seeking type
Son

keep calm and dont rouse suspicion
you'll be fine

what the fuck did you want me to say?

talk about music

>download 2017 part mix off youtube downloader
>play it off one of those small cheap portable speakers through my smart phone

done

>get whichever tracks are now popular from spotify
>put on fancy headphones
>apply low pass / high pass filter for a few seconds once per song
>grab some free pizza and drinks
I've seen a dj do this for a whole night at some normie party and the normies were very impressed

this, sounds fun

>all these numales ITT pussying out and playing basic bitch normie songs

You don't deserve to DJ this party, step aside and let a REAL music aficionado such as myself make the most of this once in a lifetime opportunity

why would she paint her eyebrows into that thick shape? is this a thing now?

her eyebrows look great. wtf am i missing here?

Just put on some basic normie shit

well, s/he has painted make-up over her existing eyebrows, for one. and the shape is like a thick block by the nose that makes a stripe only to taper at the far ends. it's very unnatural-looking and somewhat unsettling.

>painted make-up
it's just called makeup. as for the shape, it's somewhat of a trend at the moment, and i think it looks great. way better than that trend of overly plucked, thin ass eyebrows that was the trend in the mid-2000s

Music's cool.

Not him but everyone trying to emulate Cara's eyebrows by fucking drawing some on their own faces are completely missing the point and inevitably look like shit

sure babe I'll play you a bunch of anatolian and middle eastern psych and trance tracks that will be awesome, it'll blow everyones mind. Have a think about how you can pay me back I'm sure we can agree something :>

I'ma kike your fucking party
m.youtube.com/watch?v=414-Yxqe7UM

him here. this is what I meant. and to the guy you're responding to: I know it is just called "makeup." "has painted" was the verb. past tense.

but the OP girl doesn't look like she has thin eyebrows and just painted on thick ones, it looks like she has legitimately nice eyebrows and they're just too perfectly done to look natural

part of cara's eyebrow appeal is that they look a bit natural and the edges aren't too too perfect. so yeah maybe the girl in the OP pic could use a bit less makeup on them

she's beautiful though