WTF i hate japan now

WTF i hate japan now.
and here i thought they were a civilized country ..

Other urls found in this thread:

apjjf.org/2016/20/McNeill.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i'm pretty sure the only way you can get a death penalty here is if you try to create a country within the country or if you betray the army in some way

>if you try to create a country within the country
Is this something that has happened? Which parts of Brazil want independence?

wtf I love Japan now

Dylann Roof is the first person in the US to get the death penalty in years.

Federally, yes, statewide no.

the south

It's funny that a while ago, women from the UN where trying to push Japan to ban hentai because it objectifies women, or some shit. But they apparently have no problem with Japan's death penalty. They definitely got their priorities right.

All penalties should be abolished desu

They probably do, but it's not going anywhere anytime soon, either in the US or worldwide.

murderers and rapists should die, don't you agree?

It is a waste of time and resource to try to rehabilitate some criminals.

t. kira

If you kill a murderer, the amount of murderers doesn't decrease

why do people like Breivik deserve to live? he costs norway 500 000 € per year, insane amount of money that you could spend so much better

but i know that murderer won't kill anymore
if brazil had good law and death penalty we would have less crimes

But if you kill two or more it does.

Well since their "Life imprisonment" is like a life sentence with the option of parole and thus theoretically everyone who wasnt given the death penalty could eventually walk out free, it isnt really surprising that they want to keep the death penalty, wouldnt it?
t. Anarchist

The norwegians would probably argue that the money is already being well spent: to keep the population safe from a violent murderer. But 500,000 is suprisingly expensive. i agree they shouldn't pamper him so much

we should kill more criminals, at least 10 times more

I remember hearing that you can still get the death penalty in Canada if you do treason, is this true?

One of the only counterargument I see here (besides muh-human rights), is to stop people to see convicts/criminals like Breivik or pic-related as martyrs.

There are certain taboo topics that major Japanese media tend to avoid and death penalty is one of them.

It's not going to change because there's no public debate as a result of this policy.

>Somalia
They still have a working system there?

>Yet that diversity and openness is deceptive. The news media in Japan is shackled by institutional constraints: a widely criticized system of information distribution that encourages journalists to collude with official sources, discourages independent lines of enquiry and institutionalizes self-censorship. Mainstream reporters shun critical stories about Japan’s imperial family, war crimes, corporate wrongdoing, the death penalty, religion and other issues, striving to achieve a bland consensus that only rarely troubles the nation’s political and economic elite.

apjjf.org/2016/20/McNeill.html

And they're the safest country on Earth, and their standard of living is good

X-D

Yeah but if you kill a serial murderer or terrorist, the amount of victims will.

can't we limit the death penalty to ni##ers and gypsyes?

B

i would gladly kill Breivik for free, i would even buy my own ticket to Norway, and they would be even safer

No but you can technically go to prison for spooking Her Majesty the Queen.

I also heard that they don't tell the criminal when they're gonna die so the criminals wake up everyday, fearing if this is gonna be their last day

>create a country within the country
we have several of those. Kind of odd about the death penalty thing, no one recognises them and everyone ignores them here.

>commit crime
>get punished

There is literally nothing wrong with capital punishment

Thank you based Japan

Looks like Japan has their corrupt and crooked media under wraps, we could learn a thing or two from them over here.

Sad!

If you kill your murderer he wins

But user, murder is the killing of an innocent, which murderers are not.

How japan can be so based LMAO

Wrong. Murder is the unlawful killing of another human that requires both a guilty mind and a guilty act.