New Father John Misty song feat. Pepe

youtube.com/watch?v=wKrSYgirAhc

Other urls found in this thread:

thereligionofpeace.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=5XGY7gJvvxE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

omg I love it

Welp it's official, FDT is no longer the only good anti-Trump song.

makes me think

wait did he write a song about Sup Forums and how a bunch of autistic nihilist teenagers used the internet to spread white nationalism to the mainstream?

hes right tbqh. one of the only level headed musician out of p4k

t.trump supporter

lmao what a pseud

stick to the urban outfitters ditties johnny boy

shit, i bet he is reading this right now. Better get dubs to impress him.

yes

>writing songs about Sup Forums
How do you go so wrong in life?

he attacks Christians also m8

Ey well this sure didn't justify going on for 6 minutes

Why does every time an artist makes fun of religion they only target Christianity?

This song is anti-christian more than anti-pol

Easy target
lots of material to critic
and most Christians are dumb and aren't really Christians tbqh

anti-trump means anti-Sup Forums

>lots of material to critic
And you don't think there's a lot more to criticize about islam?

equal amount, because abrahamic religions are all 100% trash

Of course there is but that would be "racist".

All religions are backwards BS and devout followers of any religion are brainwashed and lack critical thinking skills.

>equal amount
While some Christians are picketing against gays, the people of Islam are throwing them off buildings
Kill yourself

there is but majority of it is in their home country doing w/e shit they do. Muslims are still a small majority in america

majority of these ppl either grew up christian or dealt with Christians that made their life worst for whatever reasons and now its payback time.

you don't deal with muslims everyday but these people deal with Christians everyday.

but again thats in Islamic countries not america

I'm talking about the source matter, not about people and their interpretations of it. learn to read, then write your suicide note.

You can't meme Islam the same way you can meme Christianity because you're risk losing your head the next morning.

*risking

>i only care about gays when i need them to shit on islam

all /po/shits are the same i swear

People who criticize Christianity don't defend Islam what the fuck are you retards talking about.

Atheists are anti-religion in general.

>I'm talking about the source matter
Then you really fucked up
thereligionofpeace.com/
>majority of these ppl either grew up christian or dealt with Christians that made their life worst for whatever reasons and now its payback time.
I 100% agree with you
I'm gay so lmao

so wait, you truly believe that the bible is somehow better than the koran? they're both hateful pieces of shit and the only difference comes from the fact that christians slowly sold out their beliefs. (which makes them dumb in their own way, since they should just have realized they've abandoned their bs faith ages ago and own it)

>gay
>christian
>republican

No you're not. You're het scum who just happens to like cock. Don't associate yourself with me or my people, though. I hope you die considering you support causes that want us dead.

>which makes them dumb in their own way, since they should just have realized they've abandoned their bs faith ages ago and own it)
this so much. modern Christianity shouldn't even be called that anymore

Anti religion, not anti Christian. Sup Forums and /lit/ are halfway there with their mockery of Islam and it's backwards dogmas, but the respect they give to its twin brother is absurd.

Just end your lives trumpets

no one can recover from this supreme BTFO-ing

>you truly believe that the bible is somehow better than the koran?
Where did I say this? Both are terrible fucking books, the thing is the people of islam do what's actually written in the koran more than Christians do what's in the bible
>gay
>christian
>republican
Again where did I say I'm a christian or a republican? I hate both religions, but artists today never criticize both religions, just Christianity

Lol anyone who isn't anti-trump is alt right

Well we're running the government so I think we'll be fine.

running it into the ground yeah

well actual Christianity from the bible is pretty based and a good book.
the stuff thats thought in churches today is an abomination

anyway heres a good verse that more people especially Christians should read

“Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you"

the bible was based friend!

>implying 8 more years of neoliberalism would be any better

>we
>he thinks trump gives a single about about him and the promises he made

what a retard lmao

his song writing is too boring for just a piano accompaniment

>well actual Christianity from the bible is pretty based and a good book.

KEK

it's got nothing to do with ideology though. The difference between trump and any other president so far, no matter their views, is sheer political competence. The guy's a fucking dunce. Even Jeb would do a better job.

>he thinks any politician gives a single fuck about about him and the promises he made

Lesson 1: it's not about you, it's about the big wigs at the top, the donors, the lobbyists, the corporations. Democrat, Republican, figurehead A figurehead B, doesn't change who's really running the show.

m8 it is give it a read sometime.
im atheist myself but i can't deny the storytelling is based

>Even Jeb would do a better job.
Get out of this thread Jeb!

so don't say "you"'re running the government idiot
you're just another random shithead on the internet

Hahaha "we". Hope that works out well for you

>Where did I say this? Both are terrible fucking books, the thing is the people of islam do what's actually written in the koran more than Christians do what's in the bible
Look up anti-gay legislation, governments, and lobbyists in Uganda, Zimbabwe, Kenya, Nigeria et cetera, my friend.

youtube.com/watch?v=5XGY7gJvvxE

>Atheists are anti-religion
Choke on a coke. You are fedora cancer.

Atheism does not equate to hating religion, it is simply the non belief in deities. People like you make atheists look like fucking retards

>tfw you remember when Pepe was called sad frog and Wojak was called feels guy

Know Your Meme was a mistake.

go suck on your father's trusty dildo you agnostic wuss

mods can you ban frogposting?
it's too mainstream these days

>not anti-religion
>calls me the retard

You know religion is pure nonsense, don't kid yourself. You're a smart man. There are absolutely 0 positives of religion and you know this. It is merely a tool to influence the masses and direct them to do your bidding in the name of a higher power. It is a relic of a past time.

buddhism also doesn't believe in deities. what's the difference then?

Again I'm not defending Christianity, I'm saying that the amount of shit that Islam has done in recent years is far worse than the shit that happens in Africa
Yet artists of today feel no need to criticize it
And anyways whenever artists criticize Christian it never has to do with the shit you're talking about

tell me dear atheist what are you trying to tell the masses?

No one criticizes Islam because it barely affects us in the West and the PC fuckers would call you an evil racist or whatever. Christians are everywhere and were trying to censor music in the name of morality for years so artists were understandably pissed. Plus Christians are white and the majority so it's not controversial to make fun of them. Muslims may have these attitudes but they weren't in the West making a big thing about it because they're such a small minority here.

only if you go back to rebbit to cry about how sunday school is responsible for you turning into a failure at life.

>tfw i cant even tell if this is ironic

/thread

So apparently this is actually the title track of his next album. It's out 3/31.

This is the album cover.

i like it

aoty incoming

Literally the gayest thread on mu. Who actually listens to FJM? Why would you just because he made an anti alt right and anti Christian song? It's still FJM.

>Father John Misty
what is this tumblr?

this song is actually really good

anyone has the lyrics?
non native speaker here, who has trouble understanding spoken english, or sung, for that matter.

fun to read, faintly enlightening, disappointingly uninspiring. a lot like his music.

>Aren't you that euphoric guy from reddit?

I just rubbed my finger on my dickhead and man it smells so fucking rancid what's the deal with that?

Why do people like this pretentious lounge singer trash? Do they ACTUALLY think it's smart and insightful?

>Father John Misty
Hasn't been good since Hollywood Forever. Shouldn't have left FF.