I tell you what boys, now you brought me in I'm welling up. What you got to realise, we're second place...

I tell you what boys, now you brought me in I'm welling up. What you got to realise, we're second place, I've watched the Olympics for near enough 20 years, I moved to America, and I've seen Hoy, I've seen Pinsent, and I've seen Redgrave, right? This is the first time, the first time that I've ever seen anything like what I've seen these Olympics. These Olympics are just unbelievable pal, and I mean that Sup Forums. With all due respect Sup Forums, loved you to bits, loved you to bits, but I tell you something: Kenny, Wiggo, and all the guys, are putting it on the next level, and it shows in the medal table. We're now third.. hang on a minute.. we're now second place, second place.

I went to Athens, I went to Sydney. I have brung my son up, when he was in school, "oh USA, USA, China, Russia, USA, China, Russia" and I.. I stuck by my guns, I said "listen sunshine, wear the lion, wear the union jack.. wear the lion, wear the union jack, we will come through." And all of a sudden my son turned round and said to me and looked me in the eye today - looked me in the eye - and turned round and said to me "Dad, Dad.." Amazing. Absolutely amazing. He's seen athletes, he's seen class athletes, like Sup Forums, l-like.. oh, honest to God..

Now, tell me.. you cannot, you cannot, you cannot tell me we have not got a chance of finishing second Sup Forums. And listen, th-this is.. I grew up with you Sup Forums. You cannot tell me, you cannot believe we cannot finishing second, please..

tl;dr

WHO /LIFELONG/ HERE?

How can I say that after hearing that?

Fuck yeah user.

Congratulations user

Objectively this is the Sup Forums Post of the Olympics

Many shitpost. Noone reaches the heights of great Britain. Noone.

From one proud Brit to another, bravo.

Turns out an horse is a athlete after all

WHICH PART OF GREAT BRITAIN ARE YOU LADS FROM?

CORNWALL REPORTING IN.

MALVINAS

Flintshire

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Doncaster, in glorious South Yorkshire.

BRISBANE

Bucks

>finishing second
so you mean losing?

GLORIOUS KINGDOM OF NORTHUMBERIA

1215: Barons of King John draw up the Magna Carta, and invent democracy

1687: England's Brave Issac Newton invents gravity. Everyone stops floating around.

1707: England and Scotland, the two greatest nations on Earth, unite to form Ubernation Great Britain. The world looks on in awe.

1781: Great Britain starts the Industrial Revolution by building the world's first iron bridge. The world thanks Britain for dragging them out of the stone age.

1859: England's Brave Charles Darwin invents evolution. Will be used to troll Americans for centuries to come.

1928: Sir Alexander Fleming single handily kicks death in the balls by inventing antibiotics, saving billions worldwide

1942: Alan Turing invents the computer and defeats the Nazis. The British government call him a fag.

1953: Watson and Crick invent DNA. No one else understands.

1972: David Bowie releases the seminal The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars.

1989: Sir Tim invents the World Wide Web, the internet, WIMP, email, wi-fi and Sup Forums, all in one afternoon.

1997: Wing Commander Andy D. Green OBE, Uses superior British engineering to become the fastest man on earth, smashing the Land speed record by more than 100km/h

2012: Great Britain hosts the Greatest Olympics of All Time. The world bows down in amazement. England's Brave Andy Murray cements GB's reputation by becoming the Greatest Sportsman Ever.

2015: Sir Tysonious Furington defeats the evil communist Russian boxer Wladimir Bitchko freeing the world and boxing from his tyrannical reign and once again proving English warriors are the greatest the world has ever seen

2016 In the aftermath of the unrivalled success of the greatest British film of all time, (Star Wars: The force awakens) the rest of the world concedes that the planet would be better off under British rule once again

SCOTLAND

wtf I love Brazil now

Sunny Sheffield

>NORTHUMBRIA

sorry, I made a typo because I'm just too excited to be British right now!

Cheeky

Ok, I have to admit as a french, rivalry blablablaba I really have to admit, fellow brits.

Nice doping skill.
We should learn.

Nottingham

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

POOOOOOOO

This post brought a tear to my eye.

>Be -british
>Think you rule the waves
>Realise that France has a biggest EEZ

France is better than britain

bath
pop in

Nottingham braaap

Ng3 here

Nottingham here too boyo

wtf do we watch now

W I L T S H I R E

ILKESTON
L
K
E
S
T
O
N

All the midlands here

Co-op travel?

SWINDON

SINGLE-HANDEDLY TRIGGERING AMERIFATS SINCE 1972

NOTTINGHAM REPORTING IN

Herts mandem

NG6 Bulwell here

DERBY
E
R
B
Y

>Winning goal scored by a girl from Belper
WE FUCKING WON THIS GOLD MEDAL

Same here my nigga

nice post, i'm a lifelong fan now

>tfw England, a fraction of a tiny little island, has given the world more than any country on Earth
>tfw England, a fraction of a tiny little island, invented and popularised almost all of the world's major sports
>tfw England, a fraction of a tiny little island, has won a football world cup, a rugby world cup and is #1 at cricket, as well as being the GOAT at Formula 1, has the most famous Tennis tournament in the world, is great at Golf and one of the best all time nations in the Olympics
>tfw England, a fraction of a tiny little island, has produced more great literary works, more great bands and more great people than any other nation on Earth
>tfw England, a fraction of a tiny little island, has done more for science than any other country on Earth
>tfw England, a fraction of a tiny little island, is the reason the rest of the world isn't still living in mud huts
>tfw we are all right now speaking English
>tfw almost every single person on Earth has to learn English
>tfw you won the lottery of life and were born English

Yes mate, package holidays to Shagaluf for all the boys ITT

>all these Nottingham mandem

In all sincerity, I'm actually impressed by Britain this year.

>brexit
>excellent olympic performance

What else do you have up your sleeve?

NG9 BEESTON

TRELEW

Brap brap

Stans here

Wanna come paki bashing in Hyson green lads?

WHO HERE /MIDLANDS/?

Norfolk reporting in.

Notts

DAD? DAD?

This is gods reward to us for leaving the eu

When you obey the Lord he rewards you with riches in abundance

How can I say no after that?

Absolutely based

SAFE
We're all chipping in for a dench rock of mandy and a big night in stealth

>has the most famous Tennis tournament in the world
Not only that, we have the world's best tennis player

Aberdeen moving to Manchester soon.

Am I going to get stabbed? What we sayin lads?

Nah lad snienton

Stockport

Home of Kate Richardson Walsh

NOTTINGHAM BOYS

NG8 HERE

>Literally crimeland

Good luck lad

Manchester is safe m8

Oi Joe?

Sheffield, Brazil

This is why you you should never let Brits win something

NOTTS DOMINATION ITT
ROTW can't compete

>all these notts lads
Fuck me

Fucking Wrexham lerd

THIS IS NOW A NOTTS THREAD. YOU CAN ONLY POST IN HERE IF YOU HAVE AN NG POSTCODE.

ALL YOU OTHER MANS IN HERE PROBS RAVE AT NG1 HEHEHEHEHE

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY PEOPLE FROM NOTTINGHAM HERE?

LLANFAIRPWLLGWYNGYLLGOGERYCHWYRNDROBWLLLLANTYSILIOGOGOGOCH

I'm not even joking. Lived there for 18 years

NG3 here lad I live near this paki shithole

WE GOIN LLOYDS LADS

BASED BONGS WINNING THE GOLDS

BRIT ISLAND HERE

Nope, sorry youth
Calm down lad

Cos towns dead on a friday night senpai

i cant hear you over the clanking of all the medals

/MIDLANDS/ fuck birmingham tho

I just can't grasp why there's so many Notts mandem in this thread.

NG11 fammmily

Didn't know there were so many Nottingham lads on here.

Innit
Anyone here go to detonate festival back in june?

NG9 la

It's a shithole

BASED BISPING

same here fella

GOAT sporting city

>Lloyds

shit tier to be forthwith you kinsman

Nah wanted to go but was working. My mate blazed with Big Narstie. Was pissed off

im fucking baffled by the amount of notts in here, i've literally seen like three other people from cov where i live and its a bigger city

Bryony Page lived round the corner from me last year.

NG8 NG8 NG8 NG8 NG8 NG8 NG8 NG8

Who /WollatonHall/ here?

Same here, fampai. Usually you have the odd one or two but there's like 8+ of us here.

Cmon mate cheeky pint

Who /paulsmith/

Coventry here. Midlands lads keep it up

NEWCASTLE WEYAYE TOON TOON

Who else /East Anglia/ here?

Surrey.
Making me easily the most British here.