Your country

>Your country
>Do you go to the gym regularly?

Canada
Yes, in fact I'm on my way there now

Other urls found in this thread:

liamrosen.com/fitness.html
reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/37ylk5/a_linear_progression_based_ppl_program_for/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No I'm fat

That's bad. Lose some weight senpai

are there nice bitches in your gym?

Post gains :3

Nudes

Lots!

Everyone at my gym is fit as fuck

Yes, 5 days a week.
Still skinnyfat.

Why are north americans either obese or super fit? Why is there no in between stage?

Yes, but I'm not making any gains. I'm just stuck doing the same weights. If I try to raise the weight, I can't finish the exercise.

Are you eating and resting enough?

Keep at it

They're not you just have a weird preconceived notion for some reason, or perhaps some element of confirmation bias

The US and Canada both engage in canibalism. So all the normal people get eaten by the fat and fit ones, creating the illusion that there's no middle ground.

Been doing it for around 1,5 years. Only progress I've made is with my stamina.

T-that's not really possible...

What routine do you do? Are you at least stronger

4 days a week

nope

Benchpress, bicep curl and reverse curl. I realize a more varied routine would build more muscle but I just wanted stronger arms.
Gonna do starting strength for a while and see if that works.

Do you get the poonani anyways?

no, im really fat tho, still got gf so not motivated

Yes do starting strength or some other beginner routine

I liked the Reddit PPL routine, it's fun to do compared to SS. And actually track your calories, you said you're skinny fat so if you're too fat cut before you bulk and vice versa if too skinny. Since skinny fat just encompasses all the different body compositions of low muscle but rather high bodyfat

Are you eating properly?
Do you have diabetes or other insulin-related problem?

>still got gf
you son of a bitch.

just build muscles on top of the fat.

we met at metal festival and im kind of autistic and not exactly model not sure what she sees in me

Eating good, I think.
Saying away from soda and candy, eating eggs for breakfast and drinking a lot of water.
Pretty sure I don't have diabetes.

UK

Yeah there's one in my office I visit 2x a week and I play rugby every Saturday.

>still fat tho

Then you look like shit and are unhealthy. It's a bad idea to bulk beyond 15% bodyfat.

Your testosterone aromatizes into estradiol significantly more rapidly and you'll have zero muscle definition.

Get myfitnesspal and track your calories and macro nutrients

I do mostly cardio and bofyweight in a MMA gym, my stamina is top tier but i still look skinny fat

Is she cute?
Also, I'm looking for ways to fix my autism :/

Do as the canadian says. Track your calories and macros. If you're burning the protein off, then you won't build muscles.

>Your testosterone aromatizes into estradiol significantly more rapidly
What? Explain this.

post gains

Nope, I lift at home.

Higher bodyfat makes more aromatase, an enzyme that converts Testosterone -> Estradiol(estrogen) through a process called aromatization.

So if you're fatter than you should be you'll have lower testosterone and higher estrogen which you don't want.

i think she is, but then again i find 95% of girls cute...

Both of you are cute

Yeah, she's pretty qt.

Just take some enzyme inhibitors

you lucky goofy looking motherfucker

Just lose fat lol

There's no reason to ever be above 15% bodyfat

I have a membership but i go there only 8-9 days a month. I love lifting,i hate dieting. I make no progress,no progress makes me hate lifting.

What part exactly? Bulking? Cutting?

Just learn to cook food and do IF if cutting

Loosing fat is just too hard.

It's easy though

Literally just eat less nigga. It's the easiest thing in the world

but i like food, brah

You have to diet. Try to have one or two cheat days every week, that should help you.

i'd love to. but i dont have free time. i have 4 days school and 3 days work.

Hell, just get ephedrine, caffeine and aspirin and it becomes beyond easy to not eat

You can still enjoy food lol. Just do IF with 4 hour feeding window

Australian. Yes, I love the gym. It keeps me level headed and sane.
I would say most guys aged 18-25 in Aus have a gym membership. Some use it a lot more than others though.

Can't get ephedrine anymore :(
I can however get pseudoephedrine.
I'm seriously considering the synthesis of meth.

Enjoying your vacation?

Flag
Yes, i go more now because im on vacation so 5 times a week. When classes start again it will probably reduce to 3 or 4 times a week.

Mega Bulking
I was a fatass. Lost 25kilos under 5 months. Now,i just want to eat dirty cant stop that.

>Mega Bulking

You don't really need to "mega bulk" without copious amounts of anabolic steroids. You'll just get fat, like 300 calorie surplus is good

>Now,i just want to eat dirty cant stop that.
go keto
you can gorge yourself on delicious, greasy bacon.

I'm here for work, but I am enjoying it. I try to book hotels that have gyms to keep me happy.

Has anyone tried to eat you?

whats your job

keked hard

Drunk png girls wanna eat my white dick. :^)

Engineer working on ground based aircraft communication system.

This was my best shape i think, now im a little more chubby but working on it

Tfw no qt slovak gf

I eat whatever i want and expect a result. Dont judge me.

>"i eat dirty"
>go keto

wow,seems legit.

>Engineer working on ground based aircraft communication system.
Noice, bro!
How old are you, btw?

keep it up

Hop on the tren then

You'll get what you want

Cheers brah. I'm 25.

I wanna start going but I don't know what type of training I should do, I'm not super overweight or anything but im above my ideal weight. I don't what would be better, to purely focus on exercise that helps me lose weight or lifting and stuff and building strength

>wow,seems legit.
What?

just start swimming

sbain
3-4 times per week

You can do both as a beginner

Just do a good beginner routine(as if you want some suggestions or just google beginner lifting routines) and eat below your caloric maintenance

He wants to get stronger though

>. I don't what would be better, to purely focus on exercise that helps me lose weight or lifting and stuff and building strength

he just wants to lose weight and i think swimming is really good for people who never done anything as it trains every muscle

Just play football.

It sounds like he's skinnyfat so he probably wants to lose some fat and then build some muscle

I'll check up some routines and do more research now, thanks
People have mentioned that I'm somewhat naturally strong already so a combination of both would be better I think as it would prove strength and my energy/work load

WHATEVER IT TAKES

bros, post some pics, i need something to jerk off to

liamrosen.com/fitness.html

Read the /fit/ sticky it will probably answer almost all your questions.

I'd recommend you do the Reddit PPL routine for beginners
reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/37ylk5/a_linear_progression_based_ppl_program_for/

It's fun and just well balanced overall(also answers a lot of questions in the thread so take a look through it)

I hate that it's a factor but I am sort of insecure about my body so I don't know how much of an option this would be for me initially

Lift bro.

If you start in February by 2018 you can be proud of how you look and how strong you are.

You have like 2 days until February.

January 2018 you can be a new person, see it through to the end

Me too. I'm all hairy. And my feet are ugly.

2 days til January for preparation and February to start progress I'll do it
Thanks for the resources

>clumsy
>stiff
>skinnyfat
>ZERO awareness or control of my own body

Every time I try even any stretches, I realize what a sack of shit I am and the disgust and self-hate make me want to tear my fucking skin off.

So if you only have practical problems like being too fat or lazy, congrats.

>clumsy
Me too. I can tell that I'm moving my body in a weird manner, but I just can't fix it.

do it bro

I want you to be strong by 2018

You can literally fix all of those with the slightest bit of effort unless you genuinely had a stroke or a spinal cord injury or something.

> Flag
> Genetically superior so no need, just keeping a healthy diet of cigarettes and black coffee.

Lithuania
Ye

Been at it since 2012. Zero gains since I don't eat well lmao

Savickas pls

:DD

Except when the problem is 100% psychological, like I tried to explain there. The simple practical attributes I listed are just how the issue manifests itself.

Not that I should litter this thread with my complaints. But maybe next time you see someone in a shitty shape and wonder why they don't do something about it, you could try this perspective on.

See a therapist or something dude?

How do you live with such bad coordination?

I literally bump into objects daily. Doors, cabinets, shelves, etc I didn't know were like 30 cm from me. Needless to say I have an office job & spend most of my time sitting down. I don't know how it's possible either.

Yeah, maybe I should.

You sound like you have a serious neurological problem... and it never occurred to you to get it checked out?

SEE A DOCTOR IMMEDIATELY THIS ISN'T NORMAL

Soviet State
No, I've never been there.

Four days a week.
I used to be a fat fuck(125 kg / 186 cm), but then lost a lot of weight through just eating right. Hit my goal weight(75 kg) and decided to go to the gym to keep the lard off. It's worked so far, I've stayed at around 75 kg for four years.

how do i figure my frame size? Im trying to find out how much should i weight, im 188cm and was skinny all my life, now im 76kg

maybe your eyesight is shit?

Under 15% bodyfat and then as much muscle as you want, lol

What do you mean by "should"?

I'm going 2-3 times a week to do a program made to me by a physiotherapist (it's still a pretty tough program with lots of weight to lift). Everything is going great and i'm planning on transitioning to a standard gym with a standard program when i'm done.

Good lad

Your frame size? What do you mean?
We're around the same height/weight, and I'm always told I'm "slim".

It's nice that you're no longer fat, but you should be putting on more muscle mass than that. 75 kg is what a guy 10-15 cm shorter than you should weigh if he has a decent amount of muscle and not a lot of fat.

>physiotherapist

what happened to you senpai?

You're good.
I weigh 79-83, I'm 184.
I look good, just not too toned. You will probably look very nice if you get stock up on muscles

I know, I just don't have a lot of energy to work out hard. I've got chronic cluster headaches with attacks all night, every night, and it's pretty much all I can do to get to the gym most days.