BREAKING NEWS

New Ryan Lochte statement from 3 hours ago via Twitter:

>It's traumatic to be out late with your friends in a foreign country with the language barrier and have a stranger point a gun at you and demand money to let you leave

Wow, brazilians can fuck off. The security guard did that to recieve payment for broken property. Illegal as fuck. It seems like Ryan was telling the truth

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/DeVinely
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attack_the_Gas_Station
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

More news at 10pm eastern on NBC

This shit also dererves a sticky with all the false Brazilian information going around

Sounds like a reasonable statement that will undoubtedly get shit on by all the assravaged Europeans on here.

>first say you got robbed
>then say you didn't
>when in trouble, say you did

ARMED ROBBERY

HE'S INNOCENT HE DINDU NUFFIN

You're confusing Ryan with the other swimmers that had ZERO American lawyers and were interrogated for 8 hours

Heh...

In America, if a Security guard did this to me I could legally kill him. He doesn't have a police badge, who the fuck does that HUEHUEHUE think he is pointing guns and making demands?

why do americans even care? this whole story is so much worse for brazil and lochte is just a chad douchebag

Because the world deserves to hear about your corruption. Too mad for Brazil that Rio is filled with dumb hues

>Let's bury the white USA swimmers in global media to save the image of our country

No, fuck off

kek it's your own media doing that

Only stupid Liberal KEK media.

Enjoy the fallout when all the swimmers appear on 60mins

The funny thing is that you can't even perceive all the irony and hypocrisy in this statement.

ACCORDING TO CNN THERE WAS NO DAMAGE TO THE BATHROOM

REPEAT NO DAMAGE TO THE BATHROOM

HUES ARE THIEVES AND LIARS

WE MAY INVADE SOON

This is Sup Forums level of delusion.

A bunch of evidence, a bunch of witness, confessions. But no. They know better.

>CNN and other news sites mis-characterizing Lcohte's statement to mean he's apologizing for everything the Brazilians said he did with no proof even as how they were treated, for them to be held at gunpoint and have money demanded of them, would never be acceptable in a 1st world country
Why are they so fucking willing, eager even, to throw our swimmers under a shoddy, smoke-emitting Brazilian bus with broken windows from all the dirt poor, would-be robbers that have at one time or another tried to stop it by throwing rocks at it?

>confession

lol like they had a choice. rio pd were holding their passports.

it was a confession as much as that 10k was a "donation to charity".

do you slobs even re-read the bullshit you write sometimes?

wtf i love lochte now?????????

POST THE LINK YOU GLORIOUS PATRIOT

>like they had a choice
You have a comic way to view the world outside your borders. This ain't Iraq. This ain't a movie with torture or opression. The fucker slept in a hotel, had attorneys all that shit.

Welcome to Liberal media, where the journalists look like this

>pull people off plane who did literally nothing wrong
>seize their passports
>interrogate them for hours until they "confess"
>SEE everyone? Rio isn't dangerous, it's just evil American propaganda!

Brazil is a third world banana republic. Only informed people used to know this, now it's plain for the whole world to see.

>implying Brazil isn't corrupt

LOL, Justice for money

>we don't have good cops
>we aren't arresting corrupts left and right during these last years
You know the exact kind of generalizations the whole world can do against your country.
Your prejudice is clouding you the same way you probaly complain when blacks say your police officers are all murderers. You're playing that exact same role, except with foreign police officers.

then why aren't Rousseff or Lula in prison?

reddit.com/user/DeVinely

Are any of you this autist?

The only way this could get more satisfying would be if the prostitute comes forward and says he has a small penis.

Give it 2 to 6 months. Dilma needs to be impeached to be investigated and Lula isn't far away from prison. Before christmas he will.

lochte version of the story:

>driving in a tax
>some fake cops pull over dunno where, dunno when
>command us to lay on the ground
>every swimmer goes down except me
>points the gun at me BSA
>I was like 'whatever'
>robbed muh wallet
>conveniently left cellphone and IDs
>never mind vandalizing private property
>never pissing on a gas station
>never mind any brawls
>irrelevant detaisl

There's pretty much only one American on Sup Forums who is on this Lochte crusade.

Sorry, brasilbros. He's from Sup Forums. He's been commenting in those threads too. The guy is slightly demented and unstable.

I understand about the liberal media, I get they and sport media is often agenda prone, but something beyond merely that is at play here. I mean, it's been three+ days of his story, we've had reporters ON THE SITE of the gas station where the situation went down, and we are to expect that---though they took their cameras up and down the back passage way which LED to the bathroom said to have been trashed by teh Americans---they didn't have the BASIC JOURNALISTIC CURIOSITY to see exactly what damage the bathroom incurred?

huehuehue

you guys have a seriously distorted view of your own country if you think that anyone anywhere holds it in high esteem. brazil is a dump, always has been a dump, and it always will be a dump. this has changed absolutely nothing, neither for better or worse.

Today Show and CNN both sent reporters to the gas station immediately after the story broke. No evidence of destroyed property in the bathroom.

Only legitimate evidence that's been found is that crack in the plastic sign.

Altho if they were super fucking drunk I wouldn't put it past them to miss the toilet and piss a little bit here or there, but that's not exactly destroying a bathroom.

> immediately after the story broke

Ie several days after the occurrence. You really think they wouldn't have fix'd whatever was broken?

It took 2 days to discover the gas station. It only happened because the taxi driver who drove them went to the police. By that time they changed the mirror. What they did in the bathroom was break the mirror, kick the door and break some soup handler or whatever you call them. The sign was the most aggravated and that is caught on video, and that alone is enough to press charges for property destruction.
It's stuff so mundane with common explaination and you're all trying to twist some conspiracy to it. There's none, it's a simple break, pay and leave the scene.

>Hey security guy! Those white men broke my stuff. Don't let them go.
>Okay amigo.

>Stop! You have to pay for the damage you caused.
>Dude, I'm an American Olympic athlete and your stupid foreign laws do not apply to free American citizens
>*cocks the gun* Heh, nothing personnel pal
>Whatever

>Is this enough money mister? Are we free to go?
>Yes, this should be enough. I'm not going to press charges for ruining my toilet.

>Dude, you just spend your monthly allowance for that. What are you going to tell your mom?
>Don't worry I got this.

That's how I imagined things happened. Lochte is a proper cunt desu

So tell me, why do you care so much? Because you seem REALLY care. You've been shitposting for days now.

The day the story broke there were American reporters on the scene of the gas station. Our journalists aren't waiting several days to go check it out.

And if it could be repaired good as new overnight then the bathroom wasn't "destroyed".

>there were American reporters on the scene of the gas station
Bullshit. See Swimmers ommited the whole gast station event. It was through the taxi driver that the station was discovered.

The story of the gas station only broke several days after the event you retard. CAN. YOU. FUCKING. READ? You illiterate cunt.

Oh not stupid shit again. Why don't you guys talk about the crime rate in Chicago and Detroit that are pretty much higher than any brazilian city? Wow, ameriburgers are too fucking delusional idiots. They keep saying Brazil is a dump, but look at there president candidates. Complete fucking memes.

"It's traumatic to be out late with your friends in a foreign country."
kek what a faggot

Lochte is a total douche. Fuck him and his dumbass. The worldwide laughter and shame will hopefully make him go away forever, but brazil literally held our swimmers captive until they "confessed" to make themselves look better and humiliate the swimmers whos only mistake was being with Lochte. That's pretty pathetic

Go back to your favelas

>lochte wrote this

Are hues really this upset over a gas station bathroom?

Could it be that's the only thing of value in their country?

Is Ryan Lochte the only valuable person in Maerica?

Gas stations bathrooms are like home to them. Each one reminds them of the rathole they grew up in.

>Making Brazil even more shittier

I don't see any problem here

You just described armed robbery. How about the stupid hues call the police and report the crime instead of Illegally taking the law in their hands?

t. country where business interest can enact a literal coup and put one of the most corrupt and corporatist people into power

But fuck Ryan anyway

>muh gas station bathroom

I know hue, it's really like a 9/11 for you guys

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attack_the_Gas_Station

Did they watch this movie before doing that to those poor workers?

>ameripee's career ruined because of a gas station bathroom
Makes you think

>hues are absolutely devastated over gas station bathroom while bulldozing homes to build low quality stadiums so they can try to impress the world, which they failed to do

Must be awful living in a shithole country

GO BACK TO COMPTON OR TO HARLEM YO PROJECTS NIGGA AINT NOBODY MESSIN WITH US NIGGAS LIT NIGGA LIT

Mostly Rio's government since foreigners praises and opinions have been a thing here since 1900. An american public figure being mugged by securities puts a stain in the image of """Cidade Maravilhosa"""

>The sign was the most aggravated and that is caught on video
I've seen that clip. And I'm not at all convinced the swimmers broke the sign. I'm absolutely sure that it wasn't a case of "boisterous American troublemakers having a bit of fun." Because what the vid shows is some kind of altercation behind that building, with the gas station attendants closely following the swimmers out of the passageway.

>Mostly Rio's government since foreigners praises and opinions have been a thing here since 1900.

>hue education

Piss is sterile anyway, it's completely different than takin a shit on something.

what's wrong with 'you break it you pay it' fucking gringo?

>I'm not at all convinced the swimmers broke the sign.
user, you can see one of them grabbing the sign from the wall, pushing it and throwing it on the ground and an employee grab it and walk with it broken towards the store entrance. It doesn't get more caught on video than this. You just can't identify which one of them did it. But what i described is all there taped.

Lochte is a straight up media whore. Anybody else would have just admitted they were wrong, apologized and let it go, but this dude just loves the attention and won't stfu

you can't personally threaten someone into paying it

Why are americans so stupid? Is this the normal stuff you guys see in the streets american, or is this just the retarded and special needs class in a computer room from a New York highschool people? Help me out here.

>let me just point a gun in someone's face and just determine a fair amount

We don't do street justice in civilized countries

You can't point a fucking gun at someone and tell them to pay it without calling the police

Yeah, that's exactly how it happened.
Why don't you let the people who were there say how it was instead of having your own headcannon about it.

Seriously, what's wrong with Hues? Their country is failure but they spent billions to embarrass themselves in the World Cup and Olympics.

Maybe one day they'll shake off the inferiority complex and get it together.

They called the police idiot. That was the first thing the security guard after seeing the broken sign.

This is typical sheltered rich kid that gets exposed to a world outside his safe space behavior. If this had happened in the US literally no one would give two fucks.

>make silly claim
>it's clearly wrong and here's why
>g-go back to your f-favelas

wtf i hate brazil now

Pretty much. But burgers are dumb as fuck to understand

You should read up on self defense laws. You're going to wind up in jail if you think that's true.

cuck

>what's wrong with "street Justice"?

If a US Security Guard pulled this at a gas station, he would be in jail for Armed Robbery

Im glad Ryan will single handily wreck your entire country's Tourism industry

Why are your waters so polluted?

Do you not understand poop doesn't belong where people swim? Or is the world a toilet to you?

>It doesn't get more caught on video than this.

>dark figures only partially seen at a distance through a narrow window of observation is definitive

Nah, bullshit. I don't completely discount the bit about the sign. But I'm only about 51% convinced it was one of the Americans. What the vid does show is that the sign was busted in the heat of some sort of confrontation taking place behind the building. Furtive movement and posturing. Your employee didn't pick up the frame and walk out two minutes after the Americans had left with his tail between his legs, but right behind them, with one our guys putting his hands up like "I don't want to deal with this shit."

So I'm a cuck for pointing out that Lochte has literally said he wants to be a Kardashian? Dude is like the Donald Trump of swimming.

We need Sup Forumsexit

Spotted the Miami Brazilian

Fuck Brazil , Ryan should tell the truth

People going to jail in the Urinated States for nothing? What a surprise.

>If a US Security Guard pulled this at a gas station, he would be in jail for Armed Robbery

Fucking this, if this shit happened in the US that cop would be out of a job and that community would be in flames from ensuing riots.

3 or 4 people go in the alley, they never leave the camera line of sight completely and one of those same people tore the sign. How is that shit not definitive? Jesus christ...

Maybe the police should have just shot them, make them feel at home

I guess this is the typical "HE'S AMERICAN? THEN HE'S RIGHT" atitude. Wow, can these idiots get more retarded? Why is this piece of dirty in our continent called "the number one superpower in the world"? I feel ashamed for all other the englishbros to colonize that crap. But it isn't your fault UK, we get it.

>if a security guard pulled a gun against criminals who just vandalized a private property he would be fired and the community would riot
Okay.

The entire story seems fake and contrived. No idea what else to believe except for that.

Jesus Christ you people are delusional. If you wanted to troll me, congratulations.

he would definitely be fired and probably charged with a crime

not to mention the whole "pay me" part of it

>hues are clinging to this story to distract away from all the other robberies happening

Kind of reminds me of this

Good to know.

And he wasn't even Brazilian cop. A security guard, outside his fucking post.

I don't think a gas station needs or hires a security guards on for the property.

Brazil is a joke

>burger OP