you have my attention

youtube.com/watch?v=QUwI_rYJ-TU

really, really need a bf

Oh my giddy aunt (post more)

you don't know nothing until you know that I love you

bit harsh

youtube.com/watch?v=ErMydjOmIMs

Doin a listen

China is implementing a 'social credit score' next year. You can be passed over for jobs for not having social media accounts. It's already happening. Next thing you know you'll be getting kicked out of shops and finding that prices for everything are more expensive because you have an 'anti-social' online profile.

new glasses

youtu.be/1oL7VN78Zz8
Massive nostalgia wave of good times with the lads from this

Ah yes so this is the Communism that Orwell thought so highly about

>fatass! muh team gb so proud they did so well increase funding for da fast little niggers from middle class backgrounds who need da monies for running about!

are you a girl? x

Nah, the social media bubble is going to collapse soon. Normies are already getting bored with facebook.

>3.99 (three point nine nine) MB
>412x232
>.gif
>flag

nary a pixel

Quite amused by all the meltdowns surrounding Trump on both sides

I liked games when you were just some unholy half-human/half-random forest creature who either wore pants or a jumper (but never both for some reason) and seemed to put inordinate value on shiny golden items that wouldn't serve any practical purpose in any of the environments where you found yourself but were nonetheless determined to collect and hoard, all the while annihilating any sign of life you even get a sniff of in the vicinity even though they're all just walking back and forth in an endless presumably down-syndrome-motivated loop all day and night

I have no social media accounts what so ever

why do americans weigh their trucks as they go along the interstate?

L

O

L

fuck mo nigger

me and 'he 'f

may or may not be a bent runt nonce

ireland is going to meltdown after brexit and trump taking the jobs back

DON'T LOVE ME QUIETLY

youtube.com/watch?v=o8wh8RwNj7g

youtube.com/watch?v=ya35-kcclO4

qt

Are danish and english people ethnically the same?

You left out the best part. China's plan is to have your social score be affected by the scores of other people in your social circle.

So if someone has a low score, you and your peers are encouraged to socially ostracize them, least they bring down your score as well.

Taxes n regulations
t. Knower

youtube.com/watch?v=BGMKwhRFKok

Remember when this was on james bond?

ALI, ALI

*gets hit by bus*

OH FOR FUCK SAKE

'ce

no

>trucks have max weights they are allowed to carry on each axle
>try to cheat by carrying more so they make less trips
>weigh stations to ensure your truck is good

why would ireland meltdown after brexit?

do it with intensityyyyyyyy

They're getting bored with Facebook, but they're not unplugging or going to Anonymous platforms, just others (Instawhatever and Twatter etc.) We need a revolution in our online consciousness. Try to bring back Internet 1.0.

Good lad, same. But we're going to be really hit hard in the next few years. Already get funny looks from people when I tell them I don't have a smartphone. They'd probably think I was a maniac if I said I didn't have Facebook.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1485717974901.webm

Really makes me think

no one to flog potatoes to

flaccid willies are much more aesthetic than erect willies

no? fuck are you on about lad

banger though

No

why? are yanks retarded? lmao
>be american
>overload your truck
XDDD

Actual factual answer: Because their roads are engineered like complete crap and would crumble if they exceeded their weight limits. We use several layers of gravel bed and sand bed up to three feet high to suspend our highways in Europe, but in the US to save money even their interstates are just asphalt slapped onto flattened dirt.

It's also the reason why they need 18 wheels (compared to 12 wheels in Europe) and far longer trucks for 90% of the weight of our trucks.

feel like kissing a pretty girl

the potato trade is heavily influenced by the £

>social engineering

Genuinely cringe when I hear anybody say this (especially on r9k). This is something that spergs larping as Machiavelli say as if they picked their interactions like a Sims game.

tbf I do enjoy rpg's the most

this cutscene in hearts of stone was cool af, the really nailed geralts choreography in them

youtube.com/watch?v=xTYo8K8FLm8

also did anyone do the fight with olgierd outside the burning manor? before you find out he's immortal, geralt basically chops his head off and he puts it back on

youtube.com/watch?v=vQQJzwb82Mk

jews are the greatest people on earth

Didn't anglos come from what is modern day denmark

Obviously you're all tainted with norman / celtic blood too

>be american
>overload your truck by sitting in it

Going to give all of you one star ratings and ruin your futures

Anyone well-versed in ribena lore? What's the story with his brother? He almost never mentions him. His sister is a recurring character but his brother virtually never comes up yet they live in the same house.

this desu

>tfw used to play the first mission on Nightfire and use the micro-camera to zoom in on the female guests' cleavage

you forgot your proxy, numnuts

why doesn't president fart invest in infrastructure then?

XXXXDDDDDDDD

actually pretty interesting

are euro roads better because they were built later?

He said he's going to

I don't like just how high this high fantasy has become. It reminds me of Dragon Age, an awkward mix of low and high fantasy, where knights in anime tier fantastical armor defended fiefs of peasant hovels.

This is the biggest reason why WoW didn't translate well into the big screen.

youtube.com/watch?v=yu0DD9szhpo

>Staff Died [Heroism -60]

>70558162
tard

yeah of course, fight was well hard Tbh

Not in the south lad, Danes never got there

Normans didn't mix with peasants.

English people are Anglo-Celtic

no euros are just smarter dumb yanks can't build roads LOL GERMAN ENGINEERING FTW!!!!

America is a massive country with 4 million miles of roads

Ah yes lets just spend our entire fucking budget so that trucks can go over it

English people are a mixture of many different ethnicities.

how come we never do fun things like this ugh

Check'd

I mean instead of the wall

I don't know whether witcher is low or high fantasy

high fantasy with a low fantasy feel perhaps?

I have a different feeling, but in the end you're probably never happy with your local roads.

'ello 'dit

The yanks are going to move there British based operations here after Brexit thoug

youtube.com/watch?v=_ao2u7F_Qzg

/whoremembers/

Trucks can go ANYWHERE

lol

better idea: build lots of high speed trainlines for freight and passenger trains

Fun fact: there are people who are considered English who are descended from Basque Spanish people who came over to England for work 500+ years ago.

AAOO AAAAOOOOOOOOOOO

I never encountered it in my 2 playthroughs, musta just picked the wrong dialogue options each time

Dubs says you all go back where you came from

What are you on about?

Alcohol addiction and a drug epidemic are just two of the issues facing young Australians.

Reggie Yates explores a Hidden Australia.

business idea: go find a more or less nice wife, treat her well and be faithful to her, and start a family. if she is not redpilled, redpill her yourself. work hard, be strong and hail odin.

>he uses windows 10
loop { print "ha" }

yeah that'd definitely work in a country with this spread out of a population. fucking retard

aren't basque spanish celtiberians anyway though, a few thousand years before the "indigienous" tribes of britain, france, and ireland and bits of spain all would have been one peoples

hmm lads need some INPUT ;)

RED shirt and khaki chinos OR

DARK blue pants+ white tshirt+ blue bomber and brown boots

WE

THE NORTHERN BRUDDERS