Dancing in the Dark
or Kitty's Back
or Spirits in the Night

Atlantic City

Born in the USA

Incident on 57th Street

or Backstreets

thunder road

Springsteen is for kids who never lived out their dreams so they have to live vicariously through The Boss's overwrought suburban elegies. Obviously, his only good song is "Born To Run," it is also his only song.

Adam Raised the Cain or Jungleland

Incorrect

whichever's the shortest

the really corny one that liberal boomers cum over thats about throwing baseballs and workin on the blacktop like a blue collar man as they browse esty on their 3000 dollar macbook

Sandwiches of Philadelphia

Atlantic City and it's not even close

new york city serenade
incident on 57th street
Spirits in the night

mostly his first two albums deliver the most mature songs, but his other stuff is ok too

>tripfags

most of his fans are republican ironically enough

My Hometown

>most of his fans are republican ironically enough

how wrong can you be
proof liberals live in a fantasy land where they think republicans actually like bruce springsteen and he's not a faggot
>le bornin the USA is not a patriotic song you dumb rednecks!!! meme....

Without question.

youtube.com/watch?v=QOUVVccs5dc

i grew up in nc and everyone in my town loved him

Millions of Republicans love Bruce Springsteen, don't be dumb

THUNDER ROAD BABY

Obvious choice, but Born to Run

I shouldn't have had to come down this far to find the correct answer
youtube.com/watch?v=o-gctsUz61k

why do you sound like a 45 year old divorced uncle on facebook?

thunder road with the river close second

First post correct post.

Cum On My Lips (I'm A Real Toughie)

None

hello, me

Lost in the Flood

youtube.com/watch?v=ypL7b6B0ZTE

wrong link

youtube.com/watch?v=CJhkpP5tdak

Fuck Bruce Springsteen. He's a fucking draft-dodging, tax evading, SJW, Billionaire-Democrat-while-pretending-to-be-and-pandering-to-the-rural-working-class, poser.

This guy is one of the most overrated people in all "dadrock" (which is really saying something). His songs all fucking sound the same and they're generic bland stadium rock meant for airplay in grocery stores in flyover states. He can't sing or play guitar to save his life and compensates by surrounding himself without actually decent musicans.

And his fanbase is the fucking worst, just obnoxiously toxic. They're a bunch of white, older dads and grampas who regret wasting their life away and convinced themselves that this hack is the greatest thing since sliced bread and will pick fights with anyone who disagrees.

I swear, Springsteen is mindboggingly shit and the cult around him only amplifies that.

Fuck him. On one hand I hope 2017 makes good work of him, but on the other hand, I know that would just cause even more inccessant blind praise of him among the general public and the younger generation who will have pretended to like him all along once it's the "hip" thing to do.

It sure is fitting that Pinhead Barry ended his last speech to this guy's muzak, though. That's for sure.

Frankie

He's worth half a bil.

nice pasta faggot

i mean, you're not wrong....