HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4146986/Iggy-Azalea-gets-wet-wild-new-beau-LJay-Currie.html
youtube.com/watch?v=O-zpOMYRi0w
youtube.com/watch?v=nxtIRArhVD4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

please tell me this is shopped

you know why that happens to white girls? because when they are youth and lithe they take the humongous bbc and it stretches them out past the point of no return so they start developing extra celulite around the ass asap as a protective mechanism.

who is that monster

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4146986/Iggy-Azalea-gets-wet-wild-new-beau-LJay-Currie.html

no, implants and fat injections do that my friend.

yeah who that bitch?

youtube.com/watch?v=O-zpOMYRi0w

???????????????/////////

HIGH TEST

>mfw all these beta-boys can only handle skellies

Call yourselves men?

misogyny is actually just depressing to me now

FIRST THINGS FIRST I'M THE REALEST

JUST

Damn Iggy's got ass.

A good thing too. That's a lot of ass. Not the best quality ass but ass is ass and that's still some good ass.

I see they've moved the location of the interracial breeding grounds

youtube.com/watch?v=nxtIRArhVD4

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAV

what about a few months ago when everyone was making fun of naked orlando bloom and his little wiener. did you cry about that too

I would. THe black bf however is a deal killer. undatable for life.

ew. how can you look at her ass and not feel disgusted?

how is this misogyny, we're laughing at her terrible plastic surgery

p.s go away i hate you

Idk who these people are and why I should care.

hate to break it to you, but normal women have cellulite. It happens to the body. If you can't deal, continue being a piss baby about the human body and see what people think.

belongs in yoga pants not bikinis

It's a fat ass man. She's got not a slim body but not chubs mckenzie orca whale tier either. I'm perfectly fine with fat as long as it's all in the ass.

>"bringing 88 back"

yeah but normal people don't have severely disproportionate legs/hips/ass that makes them look like a centaur

>when you're irrelevant af and fucking your producer

true