Post artists who are hated by normies

post artists who are hated by normies

nice b8

I've literally never met a single adult who likes this band. I can only assume that most of you have not yet graduated high school or are edgelords of enormous magnitude.

you better go outside sometimes

>hated by normies
>more than half of the fan base are 14 year olds
>trashposting/shisposting on fb
>using the term "normies"
OP is a 14 year old who hates 14 year olds that listen to Death Grips confirmed

I have more of a social life than most people on Sup Forums, this is 8th gradecore and you need to wake up to that reality.

I suggested them to my normie friends that only listen to local trap and they loved them

Edgar Wright, Bjork, Tyler the creator, Killer Mike, Danny Brown, etc. etc.

>I purposely sculpt my worldview to be as myopic as possible just because I hate this band that Sup Forums shitposts about
What is wrong with you people? Get a grip.

Wow great examples of mature adults you have there user. When I think mature adult, I think Tyler the Creator.

I can't be convinced that "Death Grips haters" aren't just ironic shitposters.
>cookie cutter response of "I can't be convinced that "Death Grips fans" aren't just ironic shitposters.

You never specified "mature". I don't get why you waste so much energy on this crusade against a band you don't like.

So you admit that Death Grips is for immature adults and teenagers.

Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better.
This band is mediocre and doesn't deserve the amount of attention it gets on here.

Tell me where I implied that in my post, and you have a case.

Why are autists on Sup Forums so triggered by Death Grips?

Well you continuing the conversation and not disputing that aspect leads me to believe that you admit that Tyler the Creator is a manchild.

Death Grips is for teenagers and immature adults, as I've been saying this entire timeEdgelords of enormous magnitude implies immature adult.

I'm just blown away that none of you see them for what they are. They're limp bizkit, Linkin Park of generation Z. Edgy and awful music for teenagers.

What makes you think DG are anything like linkin park or limp bizkit? Do you just think any loud music is automatically edgy? Furthermore, why do you think edgy = bad?

It's heavy, dark and extremely simplistic at the same time. Go ahead, tell me what is musically impressive about death grips.

Zach hills drumming for one, that and the songwriting is actually pretty deep on many of their tracks. just look at the lyrics I Break Mirrors with my face in the United States for example. Of course you probably haven't even listened to any DG songs, and just get your opinion from other like minded shitposters.

t. Pretentious shitbag.

It takes a special kind of snowflake to compare DG with Limp Bizkit or LP.

It's alright though, 4-5 years ago I was making this kind of embarrassing posts about music. Luckily for you, you're anonymous, I was a tripfag and I'd have to be held accountable for being such an autistic asshat about something like music were the past a topic of conversation.

Try to mature soon, though. People have less and less tolerance for wimpy brats like you.

You're legit wasting your time. You're arguing with an edgy, angsty brat who's not mature enough to not breathe hatred on the necks of shit he either doesn't understand or hates to the core for no valid reason.

I used to rant about the fucking Beatles constantly til I grew up. You're trying to reason with a mentally underdeveloped child.

It is musically simplistic and lyrically garbage.

>Well you continuing the conversation and not disputing that aspect leads me to believe that you admit that Tyler the Creator is a manchild.
What a retarded non-sequitur. Didn't know I was arguing with a brainlet.

You're also ignoring Edgar Wright, Bjork, Tom Morello, and others to support your myopic worldview. You aren't interested in entertaining the notion of why Death Grips is "musically impressive" because you'll just scoff and say it's wrong.

>he's comparing the Beatles to Death Grips

Lmfao. You are triggered as fuck btw.

You're going to continue flailing like the brainlet you are even though three people ITT are telling you to fuck off. Grow up, kid.

>I break mirrors with my face in the United States
>I don’t care about real life, I don’t care about real life

wew

Don't think that normies would like this.

They're not musically impressive, literally nothing they make is complicated or difficult to make.

See I already profiled him, it's the most basic bitch type in existence here on Sup Forums, give him time to grow. Something retarded like "TRIG--
There it is.

Called it.

t. Delusional neet

I'm so surprised that I triggered death grips fans on Sup Forums by outing them for what they are.

How did he compared Death Grips to the Beatles?

death grips cucks are worse than kpop

I'm pretty sure that NEETs are the Death Grips main demographic aside from teenagers.

His statement about the Beatles is an attempt to make an analogous statement to not liking death grips.

i have a mostly normiefag taste in music but i love outsider tunes like that

>He's just b8ting at this point and playing non sequitur

You can stop giving the little NEET boy (You)s, he needs some growing up to do in the corner.

Yes, an analogous statement. How did he directly compare Beatles to Death Grips? Don't use words you don't know the meaning of, retard.

Ironic because you clearly don't understand what analogous means.

Don't bother arguing with the contrarians lads

>Still giving the autist (You)s
I suggest you stop, this could go on for hours and 300+ posts if needed. I'm telling you, I profiled the kid, I outed him for what he is, all that's left is him sperging out for as long as needed and beyond.

Definitely not normalfag music.

I'm sure Limp Bizkit fans would say the same thing.

Grimesfags wouldn't

>Being this thirsty for (You)s
Sad.

>His statement about the Beatles is an attempt to make an analogous statement to not liking death grips.
is not the same as
>His statement about the Beatles is an attempt to make an analogous statement about death grips.
Tell me how he DIRECTLY compared Death Grips to the Beatles, and don't respond unless you do so because every single one of your posts has been a retarded strawman.

I love watching how people rationalize their sentiments and ideas when they're utterly ridiculous. Watching Death Grips fans defend why they like such a shit band on a website full of non-musical retards with elitism is entertaining as fuck.

You can't even manage to respond to the right person, lmfao

>tfw showed one of their most accessible songs to a normie friend I want to fuck and was called cancerous
no fucking for me I guess ;_;

you must live a pretty pathetic life

>His statement about the Beatles is an attempt to make an analogous statement to not liking death grips.
is not the same as
>His statement about the Beatles is an attempt to make an analogous statement about death grips.
Tell me how he DIRECTLY compared Death Grips to the Beatles, and don't respond unless you do so because every single one of your posts has been a retarded strawman.

I have a career, friends, hobbies, I'm pretty happy. This is entertainment.

You should probably take a few deep breaths before you respond again, you are unhinged and neurotic as fuck right now. You're responding to the wrong posts, typing in all capital letters. Not surprised that a death grips fan has a loose grip on their emotions.

>He's still trying
Sad.

I guarantee you he does, that's why he's so miserable and anal about this.

Want to know a good one to deal with this contrarian, neurotic, autistic brats?

Just ask them to either post their top 10 bands or post their last.fm, guaranteed you'll have some fun times there either way.

So angry user, do you wan to talk about your feelings?

>is a deathgripsfag
>talking about someone living a pathetic life

Boom roasted

This is accessible compared to his bass & acapella albums.

I have a career, friends, hobbies, I'm pretty happy. This is entertainment.

Get a, death, grip

Then you shouldn't struggle to respond to the right comments, or have difficulty refraining from making a word salad peppered with all caps.

"I've never listened to them but most people here like them so I don't"

Here's another question for you, lad. How was my post peppered with all caps?

I have listened to them, that's why I know they are garbage. It's simplistic and edgy, hence the limp bizkit and linkin park comparisons.

>simplistic
How?

One all capital word is too much. Keep rationalizing why you like trash music and how this somehow makes you not a pleb, it's really cute.

Please tell me you have a Comedy Central special.

A lack of complexity, is that hard for you to understand?

Who are your favourite artists?

How does it lack complexity?

Because it's not musically complicated, it's musically very simple. There are Ariana Grande songs more musically complex than Death Grips.

I don't have favorites, I'm a musician and I listen to a variety of music. Part of the reason why I have the ability to understand that Death Grips is simplistic garbage.

How is it not musically complicated?

You clearly don't understand music theory, how to compose music or how it works even on a basic level. Educate yourself, it's not my job to spoonfeed you.

>im a pretentious faggot and your just a dumb little kid, you wouldnt understand due to my higher intelligence.
and death grips fans are the fags?

It's not intelligence necessarily. If you don't understand that Death Grips is simplistic music, then you don't know anything about music. This really isn't that difficult user, well maybe it is for you.

so what, its simple. thats not saying anything, it is still an enjoyable listen.
hence, who gives a fuck?

Yeah I don't enjoy listening to simplistic garbage music, you apparently do. Some people are just better than others and that's fine. Very entertaining to watch you reluctantly move goalposts though.

Xiu Xiu

wrong
most people who like them are normie college girls who also like shit like TOP and panic at the disco

or just fags

simple doesnt equal bad to me at all, enjoyable is bad to me. but different folks different shit or whatever

Yeah I agree, some people are simplistic garbage plebs, and some are musicians that know what they're talking about.

jesus fuck yr salty. you should really relax and listen to that music thats TOODEEP and complex for us simple plebs.

I'm very calm, I'm just letting you know that Death Grips is simplistic garbage and you can't handle that reality. It's been very entertaining.

Just to drive the point home, I'd like to refer you to other non-challenged people in this thread.

>caring about what other people like
ywn be this big of a loser, ever

i would say coil but my gf likes them and all girls are normies so i guess not

>caring about what other people like

Literally the basis of this entire board whether you want to admit it or not.

Too bad I dont have to admit anything because this is the first time I checked on this board since november
And its still garbage

>caring about what a kid of Sup Forums and Sup Forums likes
yeah

I don't use Sup Forums and almost never post on Sup Forums either. Try again.

And Death Grips is also still garbage. Listen to new music, better yet learn theory and composition yourself you fucking pleb.

Who are these people?

Grimes

just to be that guy,

Death Grips themselves have aligned themselves with the Beatles.

what normies hate Ween? They seem accessible enough.

it's a phase, you'll grow out of it

i like the catchy beats

LMAO

I just realized death grips fans that think theyre unique and eccentric and think their music isnt for "normies" are literally the scene/emo of the 2010s LOL

>Early Demo Tapes
>GodWeenSata
>The Pod
>Pure Guava

heh. funny guy.

Falling for bait this easy

Idk m8 kpop general sucks major eggs

The only problem with Deathgripsfags its they call it like "THE GREATES BAND OF THE HISTORY,SO REVOLUTIONARY,SO DEEP,SO DARK,ONLY PATRiCIANS,NO NORMIES"

Dont get me wrong, they have some good albums, but they dont really deserve this amount of attention