Help me feel

>been seeing this girl i study with for a couple of weeks
>we both understand each other like we have known each other for years
>great and long talks, sex, everything
>still i pretend to be just friends when we see each other at university in front of other people
>tonight she texts me she does't want to keep on going on like this, "too much chaos in her personal life" etc
>i text back that i'm glad i could spend time with her for as much as it was, couldnt give her what she really wanted, that I'm a scoundrel and the only thing i'd like to ask of her is forgiveness etc.

tl;dr
I fucked up with a girl because I fail as a human being and need to cry myself to sleep and/or break all of my belongings in a fit or rage of some sorts. Also screams of agony and so on. you know

Music for this feel

Already got MBV, Pharmakon, Ben Frost, soft moon, unwound, street sects, swans on deck

Also general feels thread i guess

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mSTSD2EhMUI
youtube.com/watch?v=-6Bbkh4cTbo
youtube.com/watch?v=2H5uWRjFsGc
youtube.com/watch?v=hzy1rEyHtbE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>he fell for the opening up to people meme

youtube.com/watch?v=mSTSD2EhMUI

well i think a havent been open enough. Always got this facade going on, but the worst thing is i dont think theres even anything behind it.

>>>/empty/

Oh yeah stfu and rec some music

>Already got MBV, Pharmakon, Ben Frost, soft moon, unwound, street sects, swans on deck
you're only gonna degrade yourself further with this pleb selection

You fucked up. Should have said either nothing, "ok," or "that's alright. you're still one of my better notches."

I'd recommend some Father John Misty. I don't love that guy's music but he's pretty good at girls.

not what i usually lsten to, but much appreciated user
how about you rec something then you cretin
yeah i can see that now, but i felt really bad basically rejecting her at university when all she really wanted was a sign of affection.

If that's what she wants why not just tell her to come over

bumping because of loneliness

now it just feels forced. Plus she's living like an hour away and it's like 1 am over here.

youtube.com/watch?v=-6Bbkh4cTbo

I hope you realize you're just sabotaging yourself by being a submissive pussy.

Like many of us, you're going to have to learn that weakness, kindness and apologies repulse women sexually and romantically. They want the alpha, confident, unapologetic guy bordering on asshole.

Such a meme

Confidence yes. Kindness being a turnoff and borderline asshole being a turn on, nah. I'm a nice guy but confident, that's part of what attracted my ex to me

that's what i was doing. Just called her up when i wanted some. Never showed any affection outside of bed. I was a cold fuck to her most of the time. Always knew how to crack her up or make her smile though. I decided when and where we met. She always thanked me for taking her with me etc. That is the first time i apologised.

I completely agree with you btw user

It's not a "meme" it's evolutionary biology. Women want a strong and assertive provider, bordering on aggressive. Some women are exceptions, but as an aggregate. If you are shy and very nice, but start effectively being confident and somewhat douchey without being socially retarded, you will attract noticeably more women sexually.

borderline asshole actually works, but just for a quick liason and such. I guess maybe i got my priorities wrong on this one

bump because of lack of music

It's a meme is that asshole is good and kindness is bad. It's just not true. There is a middle ground. Girls like nice guys. They don't want pushovers or submissive types or guys who can't bring out the asshole when needed though. But the girls who like asshole/douche are the ones worth no more than a fuck - if even that.

It's a spectrum, and asshole is closer to success than kindness. They literally don't like men who apologize, I'm not kidding. Ask a woman how they feel about guys who apologize a lot, ask them how they feel about nice guys.

>women know what they want

Yes, they do to a large extent. They want tough, confident, capable, independent, strong.

How about some motivational music, because fuck feeling sad.
Seriously though, and speaking from experience, the best thing to do after a breakup is listen to motivational music.

Starting with a classic:

I'm autistic
youtube.com/watch?v=2H5uWRjFsGc

>It's a spectrum
Right, this is the point I was trying to make

>and asshole is closer to success than kindness
When it comes to areas where asshole is necessary. e.g., when you are being wronged, or she is being wronged. Or she's trying to push you over and you don't let her.

>Ask a woman how they feel about guys who apologize a lot
This is understandable, nobody likes this

>ask them how they feel about nice guys.
That's because "nice guys" is a term that often means pussified, unconfident, pushover beta nu-males who put women on a pedestal and are eager to please because they act like they haven't been there before.

Ask them how they feel about nice guys who aren't those things.

>terrified of commitment
>confident but nice
>talk to attracive girls
>friendzone myself
>don't regret it much
>until wait for it
>here it comes
>crippling depression

I just wanna cuddle a bitch sometimes but f u c k t r u s t you feel me

youtube.com/watch?v=hzy1rEyHtbE