Is his taste in music even close to obamas?

is his taste in music even close to obamas?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LVpu6MnXBhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=KJifh-S2Hw4&list=WL&index=1
youtube.com/watch?v=E_jwv2QMtAo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

way better honestly

Shock n' Yall is my favorite Toby Keith album, it was awesome to see my President sing along to one of my favorite songs

Somehow I just don't see The Donald rocking out to Stevie Wonder but I could be wrong.

Donald Trump, despite Sup Forums's love of him, has the exact music taste that we accuse reddit of having. He likes whatever is considered "best."

So his favorite stuff is:
Queen
The Beatles
The Rolling Stones

He doesn't pay attention to music until someone calls it the "best _________ ever"

Obama liked "hip intelligent older black guy"-core

So like, Kendrick Lamar, Marvin Gaye, Common, Beyonce...

He wanted based Boccielli in his inauguration, but some fucks sent death threats to the guy and he gave up

I will never forgive the american left for that.

>Obama liked "hip intelligent older black guy"-core
>hip
>intelligent
>Implying that Obongo is either of these things

Found the redditor

>"hip intelligent older black guy"-core
>intelligent
>black music

pick one

>send death threats to a blind opera singer because he wanted to sing the national anthem in a USA presidential inauguration

no wonder liberals love muslims so much.

I'm not even a wrong-generationer, but I would pick The Rolling Stones or The Beatles over trash like Beyonce or Kendrick Lamar.

Listening to cheap pop music made by black people to appeal to the Black™ Lives™ Matter™ movement, provided to you by George Soros, doesn't make you "woke."

Musical talent runs in his familu desu

youtube.com/watch?v=LVpu6MnXBhQ

Fucking this. All of them suck, though.

obama had trout mask replica. that's hard to beat

Are you Ben Garrison?

the list goes on...

Why can't the president listen to something truly classy like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=KJifh-S2Hw4&list=WL&index=1

Don't you mean Zyklon Ben?

You'd have to be some kind of idiot to not realize what these black pop artists are doing.
Also, George Soros has proven, undeniable links to the BLM movement.

>Sup Forums
>Sup Forums
pick one

That doesn't mean the movement is void and that George Soros controls everything. Every time there's a liberal protest the response is always "SOROS" instead of maybe people want to speak their mind.

>EVERYTHING I DON'T LIKE IS Sup Forums

>racism
>not poll

>speak their mind
How come when right-wingers go interview them and ask them what they want or what they're protesting, they throw shit at them and tell them to fuck off? They don't even know what they're protesting. They just want to destroy.

>EVERYTHING I DONT LIKE IS REDDIT

Who is being racist? Not liking a handful of black pop artists, or thinking the BLM movement is destructive trash isn't racist. Stop being hypersensitive.

>what they're protesting.
In ferguson. yes.
At the woman's march? no.

Trump actually wrote about really liking this in some book like 15 years ago

youtube.com/watch?v=E_jwv2QMtAo

obama is a fucking pleb compared to Trump

Ah yes, the clever scheme to fund funk albums that feature a man screaming about his dick and calling other rappers jiggaboos, that famous sneaky political strategy

>Kendrick Lamar, Marvin Gaye, Common, Beyonce...
this isn't hip intelligent older black guy core

go drown in goatfucker cum

Was that the Michael Brown one? That fucking kid literally tried to kill a cop. He grabbed the officer's gun and fired two rounds inside the vehicle while they were struggling. That's attempted murder. There was also surveillance footage of him stealing from, and assaulting the owner of the corner store. I'll post a link if you don't believe me.

this is really activating my almonds

Yeah how dare aomeone condemn a bunch of edgy spoiled teens blackmailing an old italian with special needs who is also one of the best voices in the world because they are a bunch of sore-losers! Goddamn you nazi Sup Forumsacks! Go back to your containment board!

That poor limousine

1. this is a lie
2. trump doesn't write books
3. obama is still probably a plebeian, yeah

Edgy spoiled teens who send death threats being the polar opposite of Sup Forums, naturally

actual intelligent older black guy core is just called ECM jazz
Denial

steve REICH?? reich as in third??? trump listens to nazi music someone send this info to washington post for another journalistic triumph

I don't know if you're being sarcastic or not, but limousine driver's typically pay for their own vehicles. They destroyed somebody's livelihood.

>Call liberals out in their hypocrisy for harrassing an old man
>Must be Sup Forums
Kay

Nah, I'm being deadly serious. Dick move to hurt a car.

Lol, didn't even say you were from Sup Forums but I'm pretty sure you are now

see

Yeah, it's really shitty. That was somebody's job, and they destroyed it.
Also
>anarchy A
>quoting the constitution
kek

Go ahead bro, redpill us.

kekked.

I know you're being sarcastic. How are facts considered Sup Forums now? The dude literally assaulted a store owner, and tried to shoot a cop. His prints were on the gun.

Trump likes Reich

He has one of his pianos in Trump tower

Whatever black people do wrong is systematic racism's fault and not theirs.

>"i'm not a wrong generationer"
>proceeds to be a wrong generationer

Could you post links please, I'm open minded and genuinely interested, thanks :)

>MUH
>LIBERAL
>HYPOCRISY

hey how is the manhunt for the guy who cold-cocked rishard spencer going btw

someone must have told him he was the best

>fiercely defensive of Trump
>will never forgive the American Left

damn we're gonna miss your vote bro

I don't give a fuck about that Spencer nazi, but comparing that piece of shit with Boccielli and how butthurt you are shows that I touched a nerve didn't I?

How is getting angry about a bunch of spoiled kids threatning an older man "fiercely defending Trump"?

Obama likes Courtney Barnett

seems like a pretty cool nigga

GKMC is a better album than any album the Beatles ever made though

why would you listen to the Beatles when TVU and The Beach Boys exist anyway?

my tax money shouldnt be going to a cop that can shoot a man multiple times in the back as he ran away and get off with nothing. i dont care what he did.

>implying oldies meme music isn't comfy as fuck
>Kendrick Lamar, Common, and Beyonce being "older black guy core"

both you pussy, just deal with it this is how us 4channers believe now. it's not just Sup Forums anymore that thinks like this.

>this is how us 4channers believe now

You are 1000% underage.

It is impossible for anyone who's brain has matured to adulthood to type this and think "yeah this is good, that'll show em".

Didn't he praise Steve Reich recently? Yeah, he's patrician.