Memes aside, is Argentina white or not?

Memes aside, is Argentina white or not?
I thought all of South America was spics. Any white country there would quickly get polluted by immigrants, just like the US.

Asking because i'm looking for a white country to emigrate to.

Yes memes aside they do have more european ancestry, its not the white european type but they do stand out, and many communities do have white europeans.

how many threads are you making Juan?

and you're like 2% white.

we ARE spics

They are as white as Portugal. Compared to Europe, not much.

memes aside? we're meds, you can find very pale people with light features (maybe some german or slavic diaspora as well) and brown people (who can be amerindians, southern italians, mixed)

yes

Only northern and Western Europe is white(excluding Finland)

here comes ''the authority'' on whiteness...

btw, if you want more details...

yes, i guess... i have european passport (italian, because the grandpa of my grandpa was italian)... so i'm european, right?

I'm right though and besides I don't even give a shit. America is a proud mestizo country. I'm not mad that I'm not white

Argentina, Uruguay, maybe Costa Rica or Chile. South Brazil, Some parts of Colombia I guess. Northen Mexico is aparently white as well.

olay blanco man

>mestizo country
>proud

from what i have seen on pictures white brazilians look like arabs

white argentinians look like kurds or turks
know some from real life too

chile is a joke

Arabs are basically white

>because the grandpa of my grandpa was italian
ethnically maybe, but not culturally

>is Argentina white or not?
no
but is also not black
internet humor always takes it to the extreme

ps: esta foto no la postiaba desde el 2011 ponele

>white argentinians look like kurds or turks
lmao what? [citation needed]

no, they aren't

yes aryans

>chile is a joke
why?

he's ''the greek'', ignore him

CHI

My state is 90% white so suck on that Kraut.

>apezilian with proxy

fuck you nigger, go eat your monkey soup

argentina and uruguay are actually pretty white, mainly with italian and spanish ancestry. southern brazil was white until people started moving around the country more in the 20th century, now it's fairly mixed

>America
>Mestizo country
Speak for yourself, Mr. 6.2% of the population. We have over twice as many blacks as we do of you guys, and that's not saying much.

Argentina culture is similar to italian culture... we have the same food, same gestures, same accent, our presidents are friends... i mean, we are like italy but with spanish

>White, Hispanic, and Black are male
>Asian, Native, Pacific Islander, and Mixed race are female
What did they mean by this?