When did you realize that Brazil is actually the Portuguese Empire heir and not Portugal

When did you realize that Brazil is actually the Portuguese Empire heir and not Portugal.

Other urls found in this thread:

exame.abril.com.br/brasil/os-100-nomes-mais-comuns-no-brasil-em-2015/
youtube.com/watch?v=uwNGUs06Ehk&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just fuck off you monkey nigger

hmm

It's the truth.

Comfy
>ywn fish piranhas from the comfort of your couch

Your country hasn't accomplished it, you will never be true Portuguese. Fuck off you dirty subhuman

Lol, no. Just accept the truth, Brazil is the heir of the Portuguese Empire, Portugal isn't.
>you will never be true Portuguese
My family is not only made up solely by luso-Brazilians but I also happen to live in a city with more portuguese descendants than Lisboa.

Congratulations. Here, have your banana.

Lol, I will put a banana in your ass, faggot.

It's all good.
The Portuguese MEN is the only heir to the Empire, it does not mather were he is born, as long as he speaks the language and knows the history

No.

Reino Unido de Portugal, Brasil e Algarves 2.0 quando?

E que tal só o Império Português e brasil faz parte dele ?
Não há lógica nenhuma em ter um reino unido quando o brasil só virou reino para benefício do rei...

is that supposed to be a good thing?

Does some brazillians really believe that? Do they want to retake Portugal? What about Angola, Mozambique and East-Timor? Does some brazillians claim that too?

>first ultramarinus Empire
>revolutionary explorers
>present in all continents
Yes, I think so. Now fuck off Muhammad, Mouros aren't welcome.

>Does some brazillians really believe that?
I'm just joking ofc. Don't be an assburger.
Porque a relação deve ser igualitária entre os membros. Podemos chamar de "Império Luso" somente.

My name is Radoslav, i farm pigs.
Im glad for you, i wish you all the best and that you live up to the expectations of your ancestors.

>brazilian """"""cuisine"""""

The fifth empire.
Learn about it Kosovo.

Our royal family still exists and they are still trained on being kangz in case monarchy makes a comeback.

Cannibalism

You too Radoslav. May you live a long and prosperous life. All the best.

>igualitária
Fala-me do nacionalismo brasileiro

Tudo começou há 517 anos quando o aventureiro português Pedro Álvares Cabral chegou à Vera-Cruz....é uma longa jornada, cheia de emoções...

não

Sim.

João, não

Inês talvez

>João
not Deryvelson

Sim cara, tô te falando. Vai por mim.

Tou a falar do nacionalismo brasileiro moderno.
A unica merda que vocês têm é regionalismo.
Um sulista não sente que faz parte do mesmo país que um nordestino.
Acho que podes então perceber que o que separa portugal do brasil é regionalismo infantil

Pare de ser labrego, não venha estragar um fio de brincadeira com baboseira por favor.

>baboseira
Cala-te filho da puta

What's a stereotypical native brazilian name? like if I wanted to reply to OP, I'd say t. ______

Labrego do caralho, te quebro hein?

There are a 1000 famous Brazilian footballers and you couldn't think of a single common name in Brazil?

Wellington Washington Richard William da Silva Santos Lima

of course, but nothing native sounding

>tfw no brazilian gf

a

Wanderleyson

Most common names in Brasil
exame.abril.com.br/brasil/os-100-nomes-mais-comuns-no-brasil-em-2015/

Bucetildes. Eraldonclóbes. Juvenalda. Merdolino

>Chose one.

Btw a very native sounding name and also very common is "Cauã". It means hawk in tupi.

Eu tava com meus mano lá na minha quebrada...

When moortugal is some poor shithole while Brazil is one of the world's leading economic powerhouses and set to be a superpower by 2050.

Not something to be proud of. They are literally the worst europeans by far.

You have to go back.

shut the fuck diaspora whore

Brazil is a Luso country, everybody else please leave.

você realmente acredita que o Sup Forums é a vida real meus parabéns

Only the underdeveloped areas.
Really makes u think Manuel

>only the underdeveloped areas
This is wrong. Southeast is majority portuguese descendants and it is the most developed part of Brazil. You make no sense, please leave Brazil.

Only Rio have portuguese descendants. The place most violent and with the ugliest people in Brazil(If we remove nordeste).

>2050
>World still existing

>Only Rio have portuguese descendants.
Kek what? You are probably a delusional carcamano, everything is clear now. You have to leave.

Nah. My grandmother was Portuguese.

>plot twist

Wrong

Right

Left.

Green

>Brazilians are rich enough to own their boat houses.

Pois esta era a ideia desde o início, porém Portugueses não foram inteligentes o suficiente para exterminarem os índios e pretos e de fato transformarem o Brasil numa extensão territorial Portuguesa dividida em províncias. O ideal seria um único reino com um regente maior em Lisboa e um sub-regente no Rio de Janeiro, porém tanto Portugal quanto o Brasil seriam apenas o Reino de Portugal, com suas respectivas províncias na Europa e América do Sul, numa população predominantemente Mediterrânea e sem pretos e índios para cagalharem o país.

Encontre um erro. Dica: não encontrarás.

youtube.com/watch?v=uwNGUs06Ehk&