Why doesn't Sup Forums like Sleater-Kinney? The Hot Rock is really good and Carrie is gorgeous

Why doesn't Sup Forums like Sleater-Kinney? The Hot Rock is really good and Carrie is gorgeous.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zHIKNbNtD6E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Carrie is my waifu

women aren't funny and they don't usually make good music

not a hard question

Also they participated in Rock Against Trump.

I'm guessing you guys don't have friends? Or live in the south? I genuinely feel bad for you

>I genuinely feel bad for you
likewise

:^)

wasn't 2016 the first time the college educated whites demographic voted democratic as a whole? ironic

African basket weaving and genders studies majors don't usually vote Republican, you say? What a revelation.

Wow, someone inverted a shirt from when Bush got reelected.
Another triumph of art for the conservatives.
I voted for Trump but you retards are making me wish I would have thrown it away on Johnson.

what at all does this have to do with the fact that this is the first time the entire college educated whites demographic as a whole went blue

And did you know that Obama carried the high school dropout vote both times?

Sleater-Kinney is a flawless band. I love their politically themed album, "One Beat."

If you ignore their obviously cringy and virtue signalling politics-lite, they're a fun band. They put out consistently good records with little filler

Their comeback was pretty killer too

youtube.com/watch?v=zHIKNbNtD6E

Yes, and Republican candidates generally carry the net-loss tax states.
What's your point?

>A 2010 study using data from the National Longitudinal Study of Adolescent Health found that the IQs of young adults who described themselves as "very liberal" averaged 106.42, whereas the mean of those who identified as "very conservative" was 94.82.

Aren't Detroit and California bankrupt thanks to Democrat politics?

better to be in more debt with a higher standard of living than vice versa

Detroit is bankrupt because of a whole hell of a lot of things, many of which are totally unrelated to partisan politics. Anyone who ascribed Detroits implosion to one party is an absolute moron.
Also California is broke as a joke but would you rather be poor in some nowhere town in California, or a nowhere town in Kentucky? Poor is relative.

California outside of LA and San Fran is basically West Tennessee.

can confirm. San Diego is very west Tennessee.