*dabs*

Death Grips is like, soooooo cool bro, like.... 420 blaze it cool. I'm tooootally not a 16 year old suburban white male with daddy issues who looks up to a black homeless nigger, noooo. Death Grips are like, my spirit animal man...
*puts on trollface T-shirt*
*adjusts snapback*
IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES YUH!

you ok son?

That's a cool post but as an adult black man that has seen them in person they put on a fuck of a spectacle. The fanbase wasn't as cringey as I thought either. Only about 3/10 were spergs.

Nah hes projecting

good to know the anti Death Grips autists are also Sup Forumstards

420 blaze it allday erryday fagget

>hehe /r/deathgrips nevar forgets kiddo
>*logs on to the 4chins
>IM IN YOUR AREA XP

It's funny. Before recently the Sup Forumstards loved death grips. Then one day I saw a post here about how death grips is alt right and would hate safe spaces and they hate faggots or some shit like that, so I responded with "actually they're feminists and they have said homophobia disgusts them" and ever since that moment this board hated death grips lmao.

> I personally changed an entire board culture.

Jesus I can't believe some people are this amazingly retarded.

now THIS is trashposting

im not homophobic but safe spaces are the gayest thing ever and its not fair to force your sexuality down my throat like that

This isn't Sup Forums or Sup Forums where it's cool to be a fucking moron. Grow up or leave ASAP

Well I didn't say I changed an entire board culture, and obviously I'm not the ONLY one to do this, but the alt right are retarded enough to think death grips would be alt right in the first place, and retarded enough to 180 their opinion over finding out they aren't

Suck my dick ho
You don't wanna try me
Get ya' ass robbed fuckin' with this pretty bitch
Hoes on my dick
Westside bitch
Suck my fuckin' dick bitch I'm rich like a trickgoons on deck

i feel like DG doesnt give a shit about politics and just live in their own world

They said they are feminists and that homophobia disgusts them. Idk how much of a shit they give about politics but they give enough of a shit to identify as feminists at least.

nigga....

I know y'all really really don't want to believe death grips are feminists but they are. Sorry.

they gave their opinion about those matters, but they seem to be egotistical and probably dont do anything about it and only worry about themselves.

exmilitary is about how modern day imperialistic ideals are permeated through society via the police state. The money store rails against capitalism and government surveillance. Niggas on the Moon deals with afrofuturism. Jenny Death is about how society doesn't treat mental health and addiction as serious illnesses. Bottomless Pit is probably their only album that isn't explicitly political, which is why it has "very shallow listening" on the back of it lol.

you're reading into nu metal too hard kid, they made their music to sync up with your autistic anime vids that's it

BHAHAHAHHAHA

Pls kill me pete

Retard.
0/10 btw

You seem extremely emotional lmao

kill me, pete