As do I.

Hieno proxy Elmeri.

>tfw no qt finnish gf

There are no qts in Finland

Canada is cold, Finland is also cold

Why, Canada is almost same than Finland but only bigger

Who here /finniboo/?

but finns are not white.

That's pretty exaggarated, some unevenly scattered inbred towns hardly make continuous parts of the coast that big Swedish. As for Ahvenanmaa, their autonomy will get abolished soon enough.

No proxy here, Just a genuine finnoboo.

>their autonomy will get abolished
Us not demanding Åland rest solely on the agreement that they be allowed to keep a strong autonomy.

>Us not demanding Åland
You demanded it but the League of Nations cucked you, therefore your will was and is irrelevant.

Finns are based.

youtube.com/watch?v=yFn7vfzelww

Not so cold actually.
Summer is pretty hot, 15-20 celsius.
Winter +-0 celsius nowdays.

I also love Finland

No, we came to an agreement. We would not demand Åland and in return Åland would have their language protected and receive strong autonomy. Annulling their autonomy would make that agreement null and void.

That's not a Finnish accent. AFAIK that guy was french or some shit.

> Winter is +-0 celcius
Maybe at on south-west coast

Good Video

Stop liking Finland immediately. Let us die alone.

No, Swedes were forced to give it up kicking and screaming just like Ålanders. Demilitarization and autonomy was a condition set by the League of Nations, not by you.

Canada (East China)

I'd like a finnish gf, but they wouldn't like me ;/

Finlan is best :DDD
Sweden a shit

The agreement was made by namely Leaque of nations and UK in particular. You had no say in the matter as neither did we. As of now if we'd choose so we could abolish every freedom of autonomy etc we've given to them and you couldn't do anything but cry on your pathetic side of the pond.

this :DD