On a scale of 1 to 10 how fucked is the future o my country right now?

On a scale of 1 to 10 how fucked is the future o my country right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yFn7vfzelww
youtube.com/watch?v=BYwqjCj6kgc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

0, calm the fuck down

As fucked as it needs to be to destroy leftism

1 and you have to go back.

something between 5 and 7

Probably a Mexican living in USA

Obama was shit. Why are you worried now?

You have to go back Ahmad.

youtube.com/watch?v=yFn7vfzelww

0, unless you are a chicano
Then around 8

poo in loo, DESIGNATED, etc.

>Bannon and Priebus appointed to NSC
>Bannon unilaterally issuing orders to ban green card holders
smashing the state / 10

These

literally -10, stop whining and give him a chance, maybe you'll like the results later on.

10000. You have no future. China WILL fuck you now that you've proven yourselves to be lost at sea.

America is done.

Even if Trump is impeached first thing tomorrow morning (for violating the constitution with this order), there are very few countries or organizations worldwide I’m betting willing to continue taking risks with such a volatile government. Companies and labs and the like in the US are certainly going to start looking at packing up and finding a more reputable country to set up shop. You can say it’s not your country, you can deny the decades it’ll take to earn reputation back, but unfortunately, as much as it pains to say, you’d be wrong. The majority of people actually do want this alternative facts, xenophobia and 3rd world authoritarianism, and you’re not going to convince them otherwise.

I'd say 5

there is still hope to make the right decision

> etc
At least try to show some enthusiasm

Based Bannon. Everything went better than I expected.

>give him a chance,
he's already fucked up irredeemably

For now, I'd say 7.

I'm saving higher numbers for when we get into a nuclear war with China.

Go back to Sudan and make it great again. Build a new pyramid.

What 4 chan doesn't realize, is that if we were to just magically remove all brown people from the country, whites would be forced into the lower class. Currently, the US is segregated as hell and whites are occupy the middle and upper classes.

Dow at all time high

Outlook is excellent

Muslims BTFO

How has he fucked up lmfao

Around 1 or 2, 4 at the absolute most. Anything higher is memes/paranoia, and even if shit hits the fan, he'll be out in at most 8 years.

>whites would be forced into the lower class.
>what is Vermont and Maine
Yeah I bet those are dysfunctional states...

>guy was running a rightwing rumor website celebrated by rednecks and Sup Forumstards
>one year later, has more power than the joint chiefs of staff

I'm not sure based is the word I'd use...

Dow Jones is a meme. Not even weighted.

Also has nothing to do with him

Nice dubs,but you gotta start packing,Pedro.

I'll give it a 6.5/10, we're still pretty fucked. He is trying to pass executive orders without even looking at the legal implications and creating a yes-man environment in which no one question his fucking actions. Everyone around him seems more interested in either fighting each other or leaking as much as possible about how everything's a clusterfuck so that they might write a memoir one day.

youtube.com/watch?v=BYwqjCj6kgc

Wow

>he's already fucked up irredeemably
>t.Mohammed Gomez
He hasn't fucked up irredeemably. He's doing what he promised to do that got him elected.

Also people tend to forget how little power the President has domestically without Congress, which is populated by people who know what they're doing. As much as I dislike Trump, the media and his own cabinet is pouncing on him, discomfiting any attempts for him to create the yes-environment.

>tfw everyone is so racist to each other nowadays

Was it always this bad? I feel like growing up in the 90s I never really thought about race but it effects all of my interactions nowadays it feels like. Both sides are guilty of it too

>Currently, the US is segregated as hell and whites are occupy the middle and upper classes.
I know a lot of poor whites so I don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

>He's doing what he promised to do that got him elected.

By committing to bullshit executive orders of questionable constitutionality and are probably nothing but short-term "success" as it won't hold up in the court system.

I think social media has allowed for much greater exposure of our racial tensions that what was previously possible.

Your own CBP officers have stopped giving a fuck about court orders. It's over m8. America is a fascist country now.

Those emails can't get hacked fast enough. There's got to be some crazy shit piling up.

He has the mindset of a dictator trying to function under the constraints of democratic institutions. Basically a clusterfuck.

>Was it always this bad?

Humans are naturally tribal creatures.

When resources are scarce humans organize themselves.

>America is a fascist country now.

If only...

This is basically "Game Change (2012)" on a whole new level of steroids. The memoirs will be insane and so will whatever miniseries that follows it.

This. I would genuinely vote for any candidate who promises to bomb Twitter and Facebook headquarters. Social media is a ducking cancer.

7, but I think it's all leading to the Republicans getting a few things they want out of trump (supreme court justice, etc.) then impeaching him/sending him to the funny farm

The country is screwed for now but least Trump will fuck this place up hard enough that there will have to be a new New Deal to set it right and maybe a decent healthcare system will be a part of it

The next 4 years are going to test our constitutional safeguards to the max.

I have heard that theory from family members. It makes sense but boy oh boy dat reputation hit to the Republican Party. The leaked audio from their retreat on healthcare really shows how fucking disorganized they are. I don't even think they have a clear line of attack honestly.

How likely do you guys think reelection is for Trump?

3rd time's the charm, huh?

I love our new president so much

This, they have a very unsteady relationship with Trump, who with all due respect managed to BTFO both a Bush and a Clinton.

almost guaranteed

Trump is going to make america great again

This is the happiest year of my life. God bless Donald J. Trump.

Depends on the Democratic candidate. But, so far it seems they all just blame Russia for their loss. So I think it's likely.

I said this in /cum/ thread but protesting is back in fashion. I actually might consider heading down to DC on April 15th for some drinks and a protest.

I think he will be president for the next 8 years or maybe more

Good job murrica

>By committing to bullshit executive orders of questionable constitutionality
Just like the previous presidents
>and are probably nothing but short-term "success" as it won't hold up in the court system.
Most will. I even watched a show today dealing with the travel ban and a law professor said similar orders have been allowed by the Supreme Court.

Everyone is making a big deal out of fucking nothing.

>"Trump said [offensive thing]. THAT'S IT, TRUMPKEKS ON SUICIDE WATCH HE'S NOT GOING TO WIN"

This, even if Trump does want to establish some sort of Dictatorship half the country hates him enough to stop it from happening that effectively.

>or maybe more
I don't think Congress will lift the term limits.

1-4, 4 if Trump keeps acting retarded and Republicans stop anything that may fuk big companies and jew's interests

Yeah about the constitutionality of the ban. Yes, under the Patriot Act it's within his right but he's technically violating the equal protection clause by making it explicitly about Islam.

If Trump said, "oh, we're implementing this order to deal with the potential issues of terrorism". That would certainly hold water. But because he made it about religion, that could pose a challenge.

>"He's going to go back on everything he's ever said... y-you just watch!"

>worsened NSA cuckery
>nothing is going to be done about climate change
>SJWs bitching will only get worse
>worst of all, we have a loudmouth retard who doesn't know what he's talking about half the time at the helm
about a 7

>"I have faith in the American people that Mr. Trump will not be president of the united states of america"

t. Nigger LOL

>he's technically violating the equal protection clause by making it explicitly about Islam
Except he literally didn't make it about Islam. If he did, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Turkey, and a gorillion other muzzie cunts would be on the list as well.

stop watching cnn you guillible media whore

>"LOVE TRUMPS HATE, WE MUST STOP THIS FASCIST"

I want to watch a coup and this will probably be my best ever chance

>0

You guys voted for Berlusconi and I don't remember that going well.

Your coup will fail by the counter-coup and fascism will finally be established

>"I'm gonna drain the swamp"
>fills it up with a bunch of CEOs and Wall Street execs
>"I'm gonna abolish Obamacare"
>"You know what this universal healthcare stuff doesn't sound too bad. Also part of this Obamacare thing sounds pretty OK"

Disappointed that you americans dont have the balls to kill off a dictator.

>Empowering the military to intervene in the political process

>when the coup succeeds and Sup Forums and Sup Forums are flooded with pictures of the glorious conquering general

it's like you actively get off to getting BTFO

The counter-coup will fail and every fascist will be excuted.

Killing Merkel would be an act of war.

But it won't

Fascism is the truth

Coups don't happen out of the blue, even if their long-term outcomes are usually bad they happen to governments that are popularly despised, ideologically extreme, and impossible for the military powers-that-be to predict or work with

We don't have one, and assassinating the President is a very serious offense.

Is a coup even possible in the US? The most I expect is an impeachment trial.

But it isn't.

Fascists will get hanged like salami once again.

>the "millionaire real estate developer gives a shit about American workers" starterpack

He still hasn't gotten rid of DACA (if you don't know what that is look it up), as he promised he would "ON DAY ONE!".

And he's pretty much hinted that he will give us DACA recipients green cards.

t. edgy leddittard who knows nothing about fascism beyond muh helicopter rides

Sure, coup don't happen out of the blue but empowering them to intervene sets a dangerous precedent. It makes the military more political and might empower them to intervene again. There is historical precedent for this in places like Argentina, Thailand, Turkey, etc.

Take is from a Balkanigger that saw all of this play out exactly the same way. USA is basically beyond repair at this point.

You have your leftist sjw morons that want to put every republican in a concentration camps, and then you have republicans that want to also watch everyone else go though chimney into the stratosphere.

So one or the other party is going to ultimately win (my bet is on the right because they are more insane and have better grasp of using violence) so the whole thing will escalate further and further until you either become a full on Mussolini tier fascistic country or (less likely) until the country splits into multiple ones.

Either way other countries like Russia and China will use the isolationism and "weakness" of the US to dick their way into the world stage and become the dominant force. Russia will probably invade Europe like how it's wanted to do it for year now without NATO to keep it in line, and China will continue to not give a fuck as long as everyone buys their shits and leaves her alone, maybe invades some of the south asian coutries that nobody cares for.

Either way US is fucked, the rest of the world is borderline fucked.

Not really, neither is secession. Even impeachment isn't too terribly likely. The losers of every election just like to cry shit.

Whether Trump screws you over, or does a tremendous job somehow, doesn't matter. What matters right now is the end of identity politics and political correctness. We can't discuss politics until that is flushed down the toilet, and Trump will do just that.

>"I'm gonna drain the swamp"
>>fills it up with a bunch of CEOs and Wall Street execs
That isn't the swamp despite what MSNBC wants you to believe. The swamp is all of the career politicians chummy with lobyists who when they leave office become lobyists.

“Would you truly consider him mad, one who’d want to revive chivalry?”
Chivalry – a community of those who "show up everywhere a conflict erupts, in order to spread the terror that
their weapons evoke in defense of honor and justice."

Trump's political style is lifted directly from Richard Nixon, it's high school outrage directed at the "cool kids" in media and business that would rather sit at the lunch table with the blacks and the jews and the kids with blue hair and the foreigners than them. It's 100% identity politics bro

>the swamp includes lobbyists
>Trump creates an entire cabinet of lobbyists
>"B-b-but it's different this time somehow!!!!!!"

You really don't know our police and military. They are large supporters of his presidency. The other side is a bunch of buttblasted liberals. Who do you think would win in a Civil War?

Eh, maybe a 4 or a 5 at most, so far.

China.