How much could this stimulate the Mexican economy?

How much could this stimulate the Mexican economy?

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcsandiego.com/news/local/CBP-Agent-Received-Sexual-Favors-for-Allowing-Undocumented-Immigrants-Into-US-FBI-Says-392827101.html
youtube.com/watch?v=lCscYsICvoA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Holy shit what a qt

>tfw too scared of oral castration to enjoy it when fiance gives me a bj

What the fuck is wrong with me bros? Like I know she would never bite down - but I still can't get over the possibility.

nbcsandiego.com/news/local/CBP-Agent-Received-Sexual-Favors-for-Allowing-Undocumented-Immigrants-Into-US-FBI-Says-392827101.html

And they think a wall will work

This "newspaper" (daily sport/sunday sport) has lots of pictures of topless women with big fake tits in it.

When i was 11 i used to buy them from my friend and hide them in my room to fap to.

My mum found them one day and told my sister (19yo) she made fun of me and kept asking me "so do you like real boobs or fake boobs?" . I didnt respond because she has enormous F-cup breasts.

Every time i see a meme article from that paper I cringe hard and want to die

Help drive the Mexican economyy, Then Mexico make it to "Developing" level then.

fpbp (fourth post best post)

now bost pics of your sis

I actually have a topless pic of her i stole but no way am i posting it here

I got bad news for you.

I think the same thing. So I always wear knuckledusters and punch girls in the head if they give me a bit of teeth during a bj.

This was my biggest concern. Look like I will have to cross the boarder for Sexican babes.

I have a 32 inch dick.

But in all seriousness, Congress proposed a fence because fences are more effective since you can see through them, which makes it easier for border patrol to catch people trying to hop the fence. You can stick your dick through a fence.

>7 foot deep
>10 inch thick

Is that really sufficient?

Send you Brazilian shemale prostitutes to the glory holes and I will come and suck their dicks. Tasty!

Sure, just give me money and lots of it.

Fuck, I sound retarded. I want to fuck alcohol, I want to buttfuck alchol, all because of alcohol.

Make a "Drunk Dane AMA" thread.

A dane told me that it was the swedes who are always drunk

My reply was meant to you, I Think. Scandinavians always drink, so we really don't know reality from drinking. .
We are always buttfuck drunk.

Gotta love British autism.

i see britbongs really are inbred

youtube.com/watch?v=lCscYsICvoA