>mediafire.com/download/svtfxjtillrdwt8/Gods Cab 1.3.rar
>mediafire.com/download/4n28zkjw0zgmdj9/ASEM RECTO V30 L2.wav

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OLgX07hPB68
youtu.be/AJDUHq2mJx0
youtu.be/ZMv8739BtiA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for all guitarists are fags

Anyone have experience with the "Split Blade" pickups by Fralin?

They sounds pretty darn amazing.

youtube.com/watch?v=OLgX07hPB68

i bought a new hardtail jazzmaster on ebay for $50 off before it's even had the chance to make the rounds on youtube, how fucked am i?

idk much about jazzmasters but one of those offset models has a really shitty bridge so check and see if you need to replace tht

i got the hard tail cause it's cheaper, it's not my first offest

Probably a pretty safe buy .

>He doesn't own a strat, tele, bass and acoustic

Reposting for roasting. Trigger warning for the S series selector switch.

For something put together in Indonesia it's remarkably nice to play right out of the box, needs a bit of intonating but that's it.

Selling an '87 RG550 to go towards a prestige S model somewhere down the line. Is there anything more comfy than a proper Japanese Ibby with a ridiculous paint job?

i have a single coil, humbucker and acoustic. no bass though

Looks really good. congrats.

What color is your RG 550?

If it has a return policy you're fine, if it hasn't you may have fucked up.

>put together in Indonesia

Americans are not the only people who can glue a couple of bits of wood together

My man!

>he doesn't also own keys and a kit

physically can't move in my room anymore

>user from /gg/ wants to trade volume and tone knobs
>never sends them to me
>another user wants to buy my Vintage Ibanez Musician
>doesn't get back to me after I took 20+ pictures for him

Why are you guys such assholes? You know who you are.

>That feel when you're playing a Romantic Ballad type Solo and the PAFs in your semi-hollow have the perfect amount of clarity and creaminess coupled with the subtle feedback from the semi-hollow construction.

Oh god I'm turning into a Blues Lawyer

leddit is better for that stuff

Yo I might be interested in that musician. Can't promise anything but I would like to talk further. I won't leave you hanging.

[email protected]

Just clicked on that I'm supposed to have offset fret markers. Those useless fucks.

weird, is it still a wizard 3

shit that would piss me off. Are you going to return it? Offset dots look so much better.

Tbh is actually kind of asthetic

>be
>came back from the shop
>open strings
>even the motherfucking paper the strings are individually wrapped in have browning in them
>open one up
>fucking rust
Welp guess after I exchange this I'm not coming back to that store.
How often does this happen to you /gg/?

Never happened to me before

Gee whiz guess that shop is a piece of shit. The guy I talked to sounded real, or maybe I was just unlucky.
Whatever, time to find a new store since this one is +/- 40 minutes away, need one around the block.

Yeah, the exact dimensions. The model and serial numbers are all good too, everything else is as expected. Very strange.

I'll have to. It annoys me more that I didn't get what I ordered rather than aesthetically, but offsets do look so much better.

I guess one might say Ibenhad.
>gibson shill was right all along

>I guess one might say Ibenhad.
>>gibson shill was right all along

can i attach bigsby tremolo to this guitar?

Never.

i mean this, not the little one

Yeah, a B5 for flat tops.

see

I used to get that with GHS strings back when they came in paper.

Changed to Daddarios and never looked back

I generally just order them in like 5 or 10 packs off the internet now

What guitar is that?

They don't make those for offsets. Use the B5.

jackson dominion pro

You don't even need to drill if you use a Vibramate mount.

yup, looks good, thanks. my only concern is, bigsby might be too stiff. i had an epiphone wildkat which came with a bigsby and it was soo stiff compared to my fender jaguar's tremolo.

You can get a low tension spring from Reverend.

probably fine. standard squiers are usually ok after a setup and possibly minor hardware upgrades, especially without a tremolo system

Cool guitar dude, love the finish on it.I have a japanese ibanez S series so I can vouch for their quality. I've posted this pic before but I just wanted to share it again.

Favorite NAMM reveals everyone? I'f you've been keeping up that is.

>ESP/LTD range
All of them look great, excited for the innovations

>Schecter
Sustainiac guitars at a cheaper cost? Yes, please.

>Chapman guitars
Unironically excited. Neck Through explorer at around 500 bucks, Beas new sig model looks fucking cool as shit.

>Dunlop
Jimi Hendrix pedals re-release, super awesome

>Way Huge
The Conquistador. Fucking SICK.

>Sustainiac guitars at a cheaper cost? Yes, please.

They're the fuckin tits. I don't use them as often as I used to but it really helps if you love to use the whammy.

Did Jackson have anything good going on? I'm thinking of getting a new Rhoads Jackson, I like my schecter but i want something I can play faster on, also lighter.

My schecter is still great though.

Is this any good? (Line 6 pod x3).
I'm trying to sell one of my guitars which I don't play anymore and a guy offered me this for it

>he doesn't own a Washburn

>Did Jackson have anything good going on?
If I remember I saw Misha got his new gutiars released, AND I think they have some hot colored Rhoads V in the new X series.

also a 7 string tele style which was ass ugly imo

Nice. Can't wait to check them out. Was going to give my brother my beat up super cheap Rhoads Jackson and get a new one.

I will buy my very first electric guitar. I've been playing acoustic for 3-4 months, watching justinguitar beginner lessons. I am looking at Squier Classic vibe strat. Now, what amp should I get and pedals? I'm a fan of Slash and John Frusciante. But at the moment, I can barely play the chords, not the solo.

Get a Roland cube. Inbuilt effects/EQ and more than powerful enough for beginners.

Figured I'd post in here.

How do I tell what kind of harp to use for a given song? The song I'm doing in particular is "Not in Nottingham". I play it capo first in A, so does that mean the key is A sharp?

My theory knowledge is seriously laughable because I over rely on my ears, so I'm having a bit of a tough time figuring out what harmonica I should use. I have a C harmonica but it definitely doesn't go with the key I'm in.

Any ideas?

what recording software do you guys use?

Macfag so logic. Garageband can be very powerful too though.

>I am looking at Squier Classic vibe strat. Now, what amp should I get and pedals? I'm a fan of Slash and John Frusciante. But at the moment, I can barely play the chords, not the solo.
whats the budget

Audacity or Reaper

minor relativities

c harp would play over c/am. you should read a book about that shit because a lot of harp playing is bending notes to transpose regardless of key

Some questions.

I'm still learning shit so forgive me for the stupidity.

When playing for example natural minor modes, how do you know which notes to flat? Is it only the sharp notes you flatten?

Or am I completely missing something? Just trying to make sense of things.

It's worth about $200, I use mine every day. It's not as good as the new one, but you can get some good tones out of it. Plus it's (((stereo))).

becareful with the vibramate screws

I had one and the two screws on the back were too long and I didn't notice and they went into the paint when I screwed them down

i kind of feel like selling my electric and go full acoustic-ish.
i'm thinking of buying a soundhole pickup, a looping pedal, an EQ pedal and an acoustic amp. maybe get a delay and reverb pedal too, just in case the amp doesn't have the features.

I would not

should I buy a squier tele or strat until I can afford a mexican fender since my guitars shit

I second audacity

Probably the Fender American Professionals, though those were announced ahead of time.

What's a good bass for a beginner? Preferably something not too expensive

>Did Jackson have anything good going on?
Didn't they have that bright orange 8 string with the arcade button style killswitch on it?

No, wait until you can afford the better guitar.

Varied squier models are around $250, pick your style.

Ignore the brand meme. Solid basses you could even gig with.

might be cool actually. if they put it on a 6 string then i might even look into those.

Never got around to posting my buddy's finished V project. Built from a body/neck kit and some spare parts, based loosely off of Albert King's "Lucy" V. Really happy with how it turned out, one of my favorite guitars.

Seens as it's the hardtail version, I don't think you can go far wrong.

Some early build shots from last year.

The offsets becoming part of it are awesome too.

>think audacity is shit just cause its free
>use it for a while
>just plain fucking easy and the quality isn't shit
surprise.jpg

Gibson headstock shape milled from blank paddle.

>router bit in a drill press
better than an end mill, I guess

>think audacity is shit just cause its free

open source isn't it? just like linux, the free shit is the best technically

I like that a lot.

ANyone got a Boss Katana? I'm a member of a facebook guitarists group and I'm beginning to think some of the posters must be getting paid by Boss themselves the way they're gushing over it. From what I've heard it sounds good, but nothing special.

Body/neck kit was from Fast Guitars in Vancouver.

Where can I get these machineheads?

Fresh after binding, staining, and clear coating.

Is he a professional luthier? Should be with that kind of passion

Audacity is great for recording and mixing.

Reaper is good for making midi tracks, adding effects to tracks, and shit like that. Gives me problems finding and loading vsts for some reason.

Cubase has a cleaner interface. Does all the others do.

Theyre all worth using.

Slap a bigsby on it at least

Not even close, just a regular dude with a few hundred bucks, some time in the evenings, and a hard on for classic blues Vs. First build he's ever done, there were a few slip ups along the way (cutting out the pickguard/jack, two failed clear coating attempts), but it turned out really well in the end.

We're thinking of starting another one this summer modeled off of my SG Original II, but in the same style as his V (stained natural finish, brass/gold hardware).

hi Sup Forums

I am new to guitar and I am learning about scales.

I know one minor scale and one major scale and I can play them pretty fast, I can apply slides and bends and whatnot but I am looking for a way to spice it up a bit, I mean can I ONLY play an A minor scale on those few frets or is there a way to play up and down the whole guitar?

Well looks to have turned out awesome, would consider setting up shop if I was him even just as an apprentice. Think potters or landscapers, why not make a living from their obscure obsession.

Always a market for retards like me who wouldn't dare delve into their instruments.

Do what Josh Homme does and skip some notes while you play the scale

what does that even mean :(

Townsends mooer delay reverb thing looks very interesting desu lads

He could probably make some buck building and selling them on the side, he has a damn good eye for style, there are some really nice subtleties to that V (the bull emblem headstock, custom jack, pickup bezels).

Really looking forward to starting on the SG project. Nowadays I have access to a laser engraver machine so I'll be able to make a tailpiece similar to the old school Gibson lyre trem no problem.

youtu.be/AJDUHq2mJx0

Hear it from the man himself

can someone tell me about bass bridge mods? e.g. on a mexican fender p bass? I can understand modding the pickups, but why the bridge?

only gets away with it because his bandmates are so good

he's a pretty sloppy player 2bh

If you start on the 5th fret, low e string, and play A B C D all on the low e string, then on the 7th fret next string, E F G A, and continue this pattern, you'll make it all the way up the fretboard in no time.

You can't rely on just the sound. That is living in a dimension where you have little to no ability to predict the future. You either play a wrong note or a right note. Knowing music theory, in whatever way you want to know it, gives you power to make predictions and to plan your strategy before it comes time to play the wrong or right note.

he looks baked as fuck in this video. The interviewer too

>The interviewer too
he always does
youtu.be/ZMv8739BtiA