Why do so many NFL players beat their GFs/wives?

Why do so many NFL players beat their GFs/wives?

Other urls found in this thread:

sbnation.com/longform/2014/2/12/5401774/myron-rolle-profile-florida-state-football-nfl-rhodes-scholar
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Roid rage

Because they didn't fucking listen, obviously.

>beating your bitch
>bad thing

mudshark sunglasses

Football is an amped-up, testosterone fueled atmosphere. Obviously, the vast majority of football players do not beat their wives, just like the vast majority of football players do not shoot people in night clubs.

The ones who do are just assholes, or just keep bad company. Imagine you got a new job tomorrow and suddenly you make $10 million a year. Next week, the finest bitch you ever saw comes up and offers free blowjob counseling.

The week after that, she asks to borrow your credit card and buys a new Porsche and drinks for her friends and also she's pregnant.

I'm not saying anyone deserves to be hit, but that's a lot to deal with for anyone, especially if you grew up poor as shit.

Because not only are they american, they all black too.

because
>niggers
>americans
>concussions
>they are also stupid

also abusing roids and other substances than make you aggressive

Not directly related, but to this date my favourite sports headline of all time is:

"Seattle Seahawks Players Not Involved In Shooting At Local Club"

men aren't used to dealing with bitches
get in a fight with some other guy and it's no big deal over some bruises
you drop some crazy ass bitch in your face or even hitting you then she doesn't play by the same rules.

>why do poor, uneducated niggers playing a contact sport for living hit their women?

Because they deserved it.

they come from poor as fuck backgrounds

The rate of domestic violence among NFL players is way lower than the national average, and is even slightly lower than the national black average. It just gets a lot of coverage.

Poor backgrounds and minimal education plus brain damage from concussions

if you get told that you are the best from every single person you meet you will start believing that the law does not apply to you

also domestic violence is common as fuck, but people only care about it if someone famous does it

This. Plus, there's a lot more incentive to lie about these guys hitting you since they have so much money and it's so believable.

Because they choose shitty women to marry.

Does sp cucks believe in the you never hit a woman meme?

>Puerto Ricans not getting why spousal abuse is wrong

Stereotypes exist for a reason.

But people here are cucks like you. I am just saying, if a bitch hits you there's nothing wrong hitting her back.

>cucks

Ah yes. When did you first use that word? Do you think it makes you cool? You feel like you belong to a 'masculine' sub-culture fighting the 'girls' who threaten you? You've decided to feign superiority through an obvious inferior hivemind by attacking the one thing that threatens your own latent bisexuality - women. You feel it's an insult to claim that I, as a 'cuck', derive sexual pleasure from watching another alpha male satisfying a woman I love. You then profess this is bad while claiming to also develop a similar satisfaction from hurting women.

No wonder my Puerto Rican wife never wanted to touch your AIDS-infested macho balls.

OH SUNDAY NIGHT

OOOOOHHHHHH SUNDAY NIGHT

only if she's strong enough to actually do some damage. most women aren't strong enough, it feels like when your little brother is punching you when he's mad. no reason to react with violence in that situation, just push her away.

They're angry at how shit their "sport" is and take it out on their wives.

>minimal education

Well they do have college education, you could argue they choose easy mayors and some half ass it, but still half assed college education is better than your average negro dropout education

All women must know their place and get the shit beaten out of them. This is why SJWs are winning, they need some beatings so they can cut off the crap and get back to the kitchen and grow up families the right way.

AMERICAN college education

college athletics is a billion dollar business, if a high profile student isn't pulling their weight academically the administrators will just make up false grades to keep them on the team and keep that cash cow alive and well.

>roided niggers
>act surprised when they act like chimps

>women aren't strong enough

But they are. You think every men is a fucking tank? Human bodies are weak and have many vulnerable areas.

>telling her twice

and the circle comes full cuck

most nfl players end up chosing some shit like african studies where they pass for filling a page with gibberish

"They Were Already In Atlanta For Their Game Against The Falcons"

I really love you, Russia. Why aren't we greatest of allies?

Pretty much this.

roid rage

Its like the whole catholic priests are kiddy fuckers meme, famous people get more media coverage, NFL players rates of domestic abuse cases arent any higher than in the general population, also people dont realize how massive football rosters are, there are around 1600 players in active rosters during the season not counting training squads more dudes more likely to have bad apples

Okay, tell me what wluld you do if a woman puts her fingers in your eyes? I guess that doesn't hurt, right?

I know mayors is obviously a majors typo, but it read much like a Mexican accent.

A lot of women who chase after these guys have various mental issues, including but not limited to Borderline Personality Disorder. If you've never met a girl with BPD I can only describe it as thriving on attention, drama, etc. Doesn't matter how they get it.
They will say and do things to you just to get a rise out of you. It will be ongoing. They fuck with your head.

Mix this with the fact that most of these relationships are with aggressive black guys that they don't really like anyway and there you go.

>I bet you won't hit me
>Bitch you need to leave
>I'll just go to your friend Darrelle's house tonight and tell them you threatened me since you wouldn't buy me that car
>REEEEEEE

That's probably how the thing with Ezekiel Elliot happened.

WINK WINK CHAPEL HILL

On that note

sbnation.com/longform/2014/2/12/5401774/myron-rolle-profile-florida-state-football-nfl-rhodes-scholar

Just because your mommy gave you palazos doesn't mean you should do the same to your supposed loved ones

How many is so many?

Two nigs? Three?

>41 replies
>no one said "because they can"

idk what could possibly be the reason?

/thread