Stop listening to grimes.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/69759296
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/69759296

yeah uh ill do you a big favor

what did he mean by that

dude muh parents die lmao

>mfw grimesfags actually inironically trying to push a narrative that grimeth actually inspired NotM
I know DG are a meme but still. Please stop trying to co-opt everything this board ever enjoyed with your parasitic bullshit.

nobody cares and your thread die

but she obviously did

You can tell that she inspired them even without being a grimesfag

the only thing grimeth ever influenced DG wise are those songs where MC ride talks about wanting to kill himself

I could see grimeth having something to do with that

t. grimescuck himself

>projecting this hard

>its a deathgripsfag trying to convince himself that his favourite band wasn't influenced by grimes episode
it seems logical that a couple of shit 'artists' was influenced by another shit 'artist'

>it seems logical that a couple of shit 'artists' was influenced by another shit 'artist'
I mean I cant argue with this logic

I just find it obnoxious how grimesfaggots have felt obligated to latch onto every mem this board has churned out in the past couple years because they're fucking parasites

next they'll be trying to push some bullshit about how Ege Bamyasi or whatever was actually influenced by the goblin queen

I took a year off from this board and holy shit the grimes memeing took off on another level.

No.

>Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me

This board is in the worst shape it had ever been in and I'm saying that without an ounce of hyperbole

Posting here isn't fun anymore

>a narrative that grimeth actually inspired NotM
Problem? Don't you like the truth?

but Can wasn't a couple of shit "artists"
and there's no evidence of them being influenced by grimes

What I don't like are delusional grimesfags polluting every dialogue we have on this board with their rediculous narratives about how the goblinqueen is the artist of the decade and probably inspired beethoven

You people are disgusting

>and there's no evidence of them being influenced by grimes
Uh, well, historically that hasnt been a barrier from the grimesfags claiming otherwise

>unironically comparing Death Grips to Can and Beethoven

wew lad

yes
but in case of death grips they don't break the timeline, so your point is irrelevant

>putting words in my mouth
W E W

hol up what was u sayin? droppin soon

Look I really dont give a shit about death grips, what i give a shit about is say this board had been dickriding Of Montreal for the past 5 years. Like for whatever reason a bunch of people on this board had all just taken to that band and were spamming their music everywhere. Then we'd be sitting here with a bunch of dumb grimesfaggots going "haha grimes actually influenced Of Montreal! They used some notes and some singing in their songs and grimes did that too haha! Grimes is the best artist of the decade haha." Like the only reason they're forcing this narrative onto death grips is because death grips are full meme status on this board and grimesfags are desperate to force their bullshit "grimes is the best artist of the decade" narrative onto everything. Like I said they're fucking parasites.

shut up

I saw Flying Lotus at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

suck my dick faggot

>Wants to stop Grimesposting
>Posts about Grimes

death grips are the actual artists of the decade thoug

You're not wrong

>Look I really dont give a shit about death grips

they're on the same level with grimes so nah

dgfags are vicious

Just because they're the best artist of the decade doesnt mean they dont blow dick

Problem? Why are you so mad, twat? Maybe because you KNOW that she's actually the artist of this decade? Stay mad, facts are facts: you can't change shit.

Look at these triggered autists ITT being mad that Grimes is so relevant. If some people believe she's the best artist in this unverse, what is your damn problem?

>Triggered

>Posting here isn't fun anymore
Then do is all a favor and stop posting already. No one here wants to hear you whining.

This. Those whiny idiots are even more annoying than the trolls.

(Not true by the way)

>more annoying than the trolls.
They ARE trolls. People who actively derail the topics of ongoing conversations because they're attention whores.