It's not even a month

>It's not even a month.

How does it look after 4 years?

What about eight?

People will have realized letting someone bully their way into the white house was a mistake and it'll be a landslide for Jeb in 2020.

He won't last 2

great

t. increasingly nervous

death of american federal politics and the beginning of devolution and broad secession

>trump fulfils all of his campaign promises in year 1
>3 years for everyone to calm down and accept it as the status quo
>wins 2020 in a landslide

Mfw idiocracy was right

A second Civil War probably

>most military are trump supporters
>most gun owners are trump supporters

feels good. if only we could acquire helicopters to give liberals free rides too

It's okay, we had Putin for 17 years and I'm still alive.

Yeah nah.
He also went back on a fair amount of campaign promises. Hillary isn't in jail. Medicaid has been cut. The swamp is full of Goldman Sachs employees and oil tycoons.

I say 17 months before he gets impeached. It's perfect for real Republicans. This guy fucks off for good, and a real Republican, Pence, takes over.

The construction of the great southern walls
The grand purging of niggers and faggots
The nuking of California and jew York
Trump abolish the constitution
America become a monarchy
Trump crowned at the golden Chrysanthemum throne, became the first emperor of the American empire
proceed to enslave the whole world

Won't be one. My money is on a market collapse in 3 years, which will result in the cratering of the economy. The resulting protests will be riots all across the US, and Trump will play the strongman since he doesn't really know how to do anything else.

The economic situation will continue to deteriorate and the riots will start to look more and more like an insurgency.

>nuking of California and jew York
Trump is a proud Jew Yorker though, Ahmed

>abolish the Constitution
The second amendment people would do something if Trump tried that.

>Nuke Silicon Valley, where America ensures its technological supremacy
>Implying purging won't lead to a civil war he can only loses.
Meh.

his supporters will agree to literally anything if he spins it in the right way

Would the U.S. Army just watch?

>implying they actually care about it
As long as muh guns they dont give a fuck. They have already proven they dont care about freedom of speech or equality

People need to stop being so over dramatic. Trump has no experience as a politician, he's clearly relying on congressional Republicans and Pence to help him. The fact that he's so dependent on them will keep him from getting impeached. It will also keep him from doing anything too radical.

The most likely outcome is that Trump is president for 4 years if the Democrats manage to pick somebody better than Hillary in 2020, or 8 years if they fuck up again. That's a big if. Political polarization will increase unless Trump has a sudden change of heart and starts compromising with liberals instead of pandering to his base, but I highly doubt that. The US will become a tiny bit whiter during his presidency (illegals constitute around 3% of the population, so deporting them all won't make the US much whiter), but if he really appoints a Supreme Court justice that overturns Roe v Wade, then it'll only be few decades until that's undone because blacks and Hispanics get the majority of abortions.

I honestly think the main issue that will determine if Trump can get re elected or not is how well his replacement for Obamacare works. If premiums continue to increase under his plan, people will want the Democrats to fix the healthcare system. If it's a success and premiums go down, people will want to stay with the Republican system since the Democrats candidate in 2020 will probably campaign on repealing it.

wtf is wrong with this thread? reddit invasion?

Not supporting a man child doesnt make you reddit

>tumblr

i like you user

_The Donald

You have to go back

That's not how Presidential terms work.

All memes aside no.

>>>/leftypol/

god i hope so

wtf I hate Dr*mpf now

This

_The Donald
Once again.

Trump is irrelevant. If Bannon wants it, it will happen.

Are you kidding me? Even after he won and before the liberals started their pathetic little protests, all of the 3 Percenters and Oathkeepers were talking about shooting up dissenters regardless of who they were.

They don't give a damn about the constitution, they care about a strict Conservative reading of the ideas behind it and maintaining them with an Iron Fist.

If Trump got rid of the constitution and told them to shoot up colleges and poor black communities because of their tendency to vote democrat, they would do so in a heart beat.

>go back to forum established as Sup Forums colony on liberal circlejerk website

That's one dead board user.

just like leftism

>They don't give a damn about the constitution, they care about their reading of the ideas behind it and maintaining them with an Iron Fist.
That's most people though, t'bh

>these 3 people discredit every left leaning movement ever
>blaming /leftypol/ for everything despite having only like 10 active users

>10 active users

And all of them are from a Sup Forums raid who forgot to leave.

>tfw the aussies always have valuable input to the thread

>redditor hyped out bcs their candidate use reddit frog meme

/r/the_donald as usual

>reddit frog

Sanic will come to save you from aut-right, pepe