youtube.com/watch?v=lIeE_270J4U
youtube.com/watch?v=vLGFyxAP0QE
youtube.com/watch?v=lLxrnL6NwoM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>anti-islam songs

> Pro-Trump songs

AYO

>political songs

In all fairness, it has grown on me. Hated it at the start, but the song is pretty chill. It also really makes me think

/Thread

Name one (1) (uno) album that does this

yep

new gorillaz track

Anti-Trump media is like crack to me since he won
To think of all those rich hollywood people getting completely btfo fills me with hope for man's future

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-njxKF8CkoU

YG - Fuck Donald Trump

The guy put my future on hold indefinitely and I'm pretty irked by it
I was supposed to start my post doc at the NIH by the end of the month but they literally can't afford to pay me for who knows how long because of him.

>implying
youtube.com/watch?v=lIeE_270J4U

>songs glorifying racism

i like how mark kozelek got shoved onto an anti-trump compilation and his song was barely even anti-trump let alone about him

I mean, I enjoy laughing at some of the fucking pro-Hillary travesties from before the election too, but Trump is even more rich and out of touch than those rich Hollywood people are

We got it from here... Thank you 4 your service

This, I was gonna move up from my contracting position to a full time job with the govt but that's not gonna happen now

This is a song about phife you faggot

>mfw trump kekkers reality starts to set in once he starts cutting off their welfare, student assistance, and federal jobs

It's the name of the whole album, bud.

I'm not an American so I don't really give a fuck what he does domestically, it's just funny to watch the facade that is the American left and the Democratic party completely self destruct. Maybe next time you guys can put an actual leftist on the ticket rather then the biggest corporatist stooge out there

Thank you melon for exposing me to this truely amazing song

youtube.com/watch?v=vLGFyxAP0QE

next level artistry

I don't mind that the pompous Buzzfeeders are getting their destroyed, it's just amusing that the trumpets are gonna get equally destroyed when his policies start affecting them.

This are actually good though

>biggest corporatist stooge
That would be Donald Trump.
Fuck Clinton though.

HALLELUJAH MONEY

The rich Hollywood people are going to be fine

Its you who is fucked (unless youre very wealthy)

I mean we did, Hillary just had the money and the entire DNC in her pocket and rigged it against him. Honestly there's no way the Democratic Party can make it up to me for that unless actual reformation occurs, to me it's always going to be corrupt until then.

This, new political songs have been pretty bad

Autism

Don't even like trump but these songs are bad my dude

>?>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>implying

Floss

God bless god emperor government cucks are gay.

>I lose nearly a third of my wage to taxes
>Pay for shit healthcare and school all out of pocket with 0 assistance cause I'm "too wealthy" at 45k a yr

My only dream in life is for those welfare and financial aid babies to get cut off. Also federal workers are lazy fucking cunts.

>Implying this isn't a masterpiece
youtube.com/watch?v=lLxrnL6NwoM

>Complain about safe spaces

>Need a safe space 6 months later from political songs

Lel Trump voters