Why are Americans so brash and arrogant?

Why are Americans so brash and arrogant?

hey

americans are fat and retarded

is that the punchline?

hahahahah hahahahahah lololololololol xdxdxd hilarious

nigel

we're the best and we know it.

it's our culture

t. cleetus

t. albertan

Now THIS is drunk driving

I've always found it strange how British people, especially online, seem to hate us so much. We unironically feel nothing but love and respect for you, Britain has an approval rating of like 97% in the USA. We speak your language, wear your clothes, give nearly all of your actors/singers/prostitutes/models a way to make a living, support your soccer teams so they can compete financially with Real/Barca/Bayern, spend billions of dollars to defend you, give you favorable trade deals, give you a spot at the decision-making table for the UN/IMF/World Bank (which objectively you do not deserve), promote your culture

.....and all we get in return is hate. It's odd.

The scorn of a father whose son has accomplished all of the old man's dreams..

Because we are a union of 200 million Europeans the largest White state in the world and subsequently the largest economy in the world.

You should know

we inherited Anglo exceptionalism and applied it to ourselves

I don't hate you. I think Yanks are brill

>200 million europeans

Strictly speaking, mestizo mexicans have 70% European ancestry on average, and are therefore "European" themselves. It's more like 280 million Europeans.

they desperately try to cling to an outdated image of when they used to have a say in our country's affairs. it's completely obsolete at this point so it's done for the sake of harmless banter and fun.

Let's meet around the middle at 250 million

Really? I've been under he impression that Brits openly reject the idea of playing any part in America's affairs, even though they reap the benefits of their ridiculous influence on us.

We ignore this influence because they have the same last name and genetic ancestry as most of our country, but it's kind of crazy if you think about it. The President has a statue of Winston Churchill in his office. Imagine if the Japanese PM had a statue of FDR, people would riot.

Nice cufflinks ngl

>mestizo mexicans have 70% European ancestry
t.Tizoc Hernandez
I feel this is true to some degreee which explains why mexicans always say CHIs are arrogant

Pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall.

stop browsing this website nigger

Don't get me wrong, I have no connection to or love for Mexicans. But I read some genetic studies about Mexico because I got into an argument with a chicano, and I was surprised to learn that the mestizos are mostly European. They're essentially as European as black US citizens are "African", that is, anywhere from 60 to 80 percent. If Charles Barkley is black, then a light-skinned mestizo is white.

No shit tard basically all of the native population was killed off.

They aren't European.

Considering that was centuries before anyone currently in Britain was born - you're posting shit.

Mexicans average 30% European and 70% indian.

It depends on where they're from. The average for Mexico is about 55% white, 45% indigenous. Northern Mexico has more European leaning mestizos, southern and central Mexico are more indigenous.

>No shit tard basically all of the native population was killed off.

True, but the meme is that they're all basically indios. So I found it interesting.

>centuries

Maybe he's talking about how our country has traditionally been dominated by Anglophiles, which is part of the reason why we helped you (some would say "saved your asses") in WWI and WWII. But of course, our country is still dominated by that establishment.

And what do you expect? We study British literature from the age of 5 all the way up until we graduate college, learn from British political thinkers, study our own history (highly influenced by Britain), it's no surprise that we're still extremely British-influenced whether we recognize it or not.

The UK has a very sweet deal, honestly. You have the US basically carrying out and defending your interests, all the while believing that they're our own interests, all because of the way our entire society/culture/education system has been set up throughout our history. Even all the way back in 1812, many of our states threatened to secede from the Union because they didn't want to fight Britain.

you see it happen with other lost commonwealth country's, how is america an exception? i'm not saying it's innate but it's definitely done through banter and joking around. if you put two americans and two brits together at a bar discussing the civil war the brits would describe the history condescending

>I have no connection to or love for Mexicans
rude
but i it really depends what part of mexico the people are from .the study i read said it was about 60% native 40 % white but noted that the further north you went the whiter people got and and further south you went the people got more native . I could believe the 70 % euro for northerners but no way in hell southerner are anywhere near 70% euro

Nope. See, this is what I'm talking about. You've got it backwards. Depends on what part of Mexico you're in, of course, Oaxaca has that 30/70 split you're talking about but they're hardly representative of the whole.

I can't imagine the average Brit would know very much about the civil war or care much about it, either, any more than we would know about the War of the Roses.

>rude

Sorry, I'm a Cuban. We've got virtually no indio blood, so we tend to look down on you guys (even the black Cubans do this, which I find sort of funny).

I think the exact figure I saw as an average of 67% nationwide, I just rounded up. But you're right about southerners, no way is some indio near the Guatemala border 70% European

>tfw family is from central mexico i look so indio asians think im a flip
kill me

Because it's fun and causes others to make mistakes. Our first weapon was pissing people off.

Could be worse. You could be an actual indio.

How do you feel about the repeal wet feet dry feet policy?
The thing about mexican dna studies is there is lots of them and they all have different results
True . I have nothing against full blooded indios but it's a fact girls don't like them not even indias. They are new world asians .I'm glad I'm a mestizo

>How do you feel about the repeal wet feet dry feet policy?

I like it. Most Cubans back in Cuba are brainwashed leftists, I don't want them here.

they've just got an autistic/hateful banter culture. i remember back in 08/09 playing xbox 360 and whenever i'd run into brits they would shout "9/11, 9/11, 9/11 HAHAHAHAHA FUCK YOU FAT CUNT" and stuff like this over and over

generally they're just fucking rude

Is this the consensus for most Cubans or are they assblasted?

fuck off anglo, they are based now

Because we don't care for opinions, and if stating facts gets us hated, our karma is boosted. This culture clash leads to misunderstanding in the personal but also in the Internet level.

t. Amerikaner