DOES ANYONE CARE ABOUT THE USA?

Just realised I've rooted for a lot of other countries during this Olympics;
Jamaica, Bahamas, both Koreas, Japan, Netherlands, France, Mexico, Belgium, Slovakia, Croatia, Serbia, Brazil, Russia, Australia even India etc

But USA, hardly ever. Is this the same with everyone else?

Does anyone root for Team USA to win? Or do we only care when they get BTFO?

>rooting for Chard:the country
You always root for the underdog

No, you cunts only root for the opposition. Don't pretend otherwise.

Not really about your question, but I always wondered what it'd be like to grow up in one of those smaller countries where winning a medal gains you celebrity status for years. People in America only care about Team USA for 2 weeks every 4 years lmoa

Half their athletes have been selectively bred the others are part of the over represented swimming events

They are the bad guys in the olympics with Russia and China

I literally make it a point to support American opposition

USA are just kind of.. there. Nobody competes with them in medal totals so nobody gives a fuck.

We don't want cheers from beta countries 2bqhwy famaroo

>rooting for other countries

Fucking cuck. You probably voted to remain so you could have refugees rape your daughter as well

I'm sorry we bombed your relatives.

People don't root for the champions. They root for the underdog.

Rooting for the USA is like rooting for the Patriots or the Yankees. There's no fun in rooting for the team that is almost guaranteed to win every game.

I cheer for literally anyone who is against America

During the Summer Olympics I am American

i generally dgaf what country someone is from when i'm watching.

depends, they're cheaters but less than china and russia, so cheering for them against those two is fine

The question was aimed at non-yanks

Some of you Canadians are ok
Don't participate in the olympics tomorrow

Well yeah kinda is not even about hating the USA, is more about rooting for the underdog, murrica will absolutely kill it in the medal count anyway not very fun rooting for the behemot, you gringos should understand you love underdog stories, theres some sort of pleasure on seeing not only the little guy win, but seeing the big guy loose, its human nature you might not be able yo relate in this case because you are not in the underdog position, it goes this way for me

1 root for México
2 México not participating then for any other hispanic american country, lacking both then brazil and then spain
3 lacking all of those then for whoever is not the USA, China, Russia or the uk based on completely arbitrary criteria (hey that uniform looks cool/ she looks hot)

Actually i rooted for the USA a lot since we all know they're gonna end up first on the medal table so we're not competing against them.
Fuck the germans, japs and russians desu.

Who ABUSA here?

No fun in supporting the overdog.

nothing can convince me to root for amerifats

>Brazil
I love you too.
we will need you cheering for us tomorrow against the germans, I count on you.

>rooting for the bad guys

Russia and USA are the biggest drug cheats, the Americans were just smart enough to get caught.

Of course, France. Semen slurping, surrender monkey.

I can see that. In non-Sup Forums land, we're more like the defending champ everyone wants to see lose to the plucky underdog. In Sup Forums, we might as well be Satan and Vader rolled into one.

Hey I know a baron from your country. Or Austria. Idk he's Austrian but his family lives in Switzerland now

Why is GB so bootybothered by France.

It's like an obsession.

Yeah kinda now when it comes the world cup i do support the USA after the latinoamerican countries, because continental bros before old world hoes, plus you are kinda the underdog there, Also im not a soccer fan to give a shit about what famous players are in each national team

It's a Love-Hate relationship.

They Love us, we Hate them.

I do

I love being the bad guy.

I only root USA no matter the event