youtube.com/watch?v=G2Q26x4HRSo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WZzcY7ASQno
youtube.com/watch?v=lgmV0WKMJ9c
youtube.com/watch?v=RqQGUJK7Na4
youtube.com/watch?v=cvi3P2IyUVU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yaaasssss queeen slayy
But in all seriousness we can't let Trump get his hands on the nuclear code, he's a clown and a joke. Also I want to titty fuck her and then nut all over her

she had a breast reduction you underaged faggot

of course she was in the right and the other faggot was wrong. she also said what i wanted to say and its pretty shit from that guy to disrupt her while she is singing a song. nonetheless Marina is the best and im pretty hyped for her feature on the new Clean Bandit album.

God i fucking miss the old Marina

fuck off

>sings like shit without autotune
>gets made fun of for it
>"H-HEY I-I-I'LL KICK YOU OUT"
she's a massive piece of shit, she was obviously in the wrong

>These are either waifufags or women.
Please take your butthurt back to plebbit. This is what a shit thread deserves

she still got some tits you mong, theyre just not as huge as they used to be and thats nothing bad just go to her instragram account and take a look for yourself

>Yaaasssss queeen slayy
got i fucking hope youll burn in a fire

I guess people can't enjoy female musicians without being waifufags, all womemes are evil I know. Maybe you should go to place that is suited for you

Open up the YouTube link and check the comments, that's exactly what her entire fan base says. Fucking retards like you.
Maybe you should go to a place suited for you, under my humongous cock, you cuck

she has b cups now and she always had a mediocre face and her music is garbage. she will never be popular outside of Sup Forums and tumblr

Holy shit. I hope that's just an unflattering picture

she sounds like a toffee nosed cunt tbqh

>Maybe you should go to a place suited for you, under my humongous cock, you cuck
this website is 18+

have another one
because she is, she thinks she's Britney spears tier famous eventhough no one outside of Sup Forums and tumblr give a shit about her

This website is also not for cucks, which you are. go to plebbit, and next time think again before making a cancerous thread

Five UK Top 40 hits and tens of millions of YT hits beg to differ, friend

I didn't even make this, why are you so angry? your exesive use of the word cuck without any context shows that you obviously don't belong here but rather on Sup Forums and Sup Forums

You sound lonely famalam

>plebbit

you fucking retard. imagine yourself in that situation. What would you fucking do? be a cuck and still sing while someone is disturbing your performance or have respect for youself and tell them to shut the fuck up and get out. you have been browsing way too long on Sup Forums and should really stay away from Sup Forums imo because all you do is shit on Marina and nothing else. It is kinda sad to see how many pics you have from her with her decreased tits. I enjoy the music the music, dont care if im a waifufag or not i just love to listen to her music and im over her looks and my dreams to come together with her etc

>thinking five top40 hits(from which none were top10 hits) in the UK from 2010 and 2012 mean anything today
>>thinking youtube views mean anything mainstream popularity wise
o am i laffin. There are minecraft song parodies that have more views than any Marina song

they always have the argument that she had no success in for example the billboard 100 or etc. even though Marina was pretty successful over here in germany

Why is Marina such a controversial topic on Sup Forums?

>Five UK Top 40 hits and tens of millions of YT hits beg to differ, friend
Ishygddt. Millions of women protested too. As he said / Tumblr/

Yeah ever since I left your mom, I've been lonely. She used to give a mean succ.

Lol laughing at this pathetic autistic waifufag. Thanks for the new pasta

These posts were all me btw haha

>pretty succesfull
>last album had no hits and she never had a top10 hit and two top40 hits in 2010 and 2012
also germany literally means nothing popularity wise, You retards need to realise what actual mainstream pop is. Marina is techinally a 0.5 hit wonder

It wouldn't be if OP actually started a thread to discuss her music. Instead he decided to make a meme thread.

There are Minecraft song parodies that have more views than anything, it's meaningless

Yeah, he's the only pathetic guy here huh

well she still had success and made her money. if you would know the circumstances she was in, you would know that she doesnt gives 2 fucks about becoming famous etc anymore. she has a few millions and enough money for the rest of her life.

I am the OP

Well, congratulations fag

the most viewed Minecraft parody has 166,912,209 views while the most viewed Marina song has 55,966,986 views

the average mainstream pop song has 250k+ Views

and the fact that some shitty Minecraft parody song has more views than Marina proffesianlly made music shows what a failure she is

You needed that video to figure it out? You can tell by her lyrics, the way she sings her songs, and all the pictures she posts of herself on the internet

New topic as this one has been derailed:

Would you suck her toes for concert tickets?

sure

i fucking hate this shit. I always wait for a nice thread, but all i get is a good beginning and at some point faggots come and shitpost. or the thread is a meme thread and is shit to begin with

That's a lot of views
By that standard most of the shit discussed on Sup Forums is terrible and beyond irrelevant

Froot the most viewed song from her last album with 6,900,500 views

youtube.com/watch?v=WZzcY7ASQno

and here's some random minecraft video which has 50,639,368 views which is seven times the amount of views of a professionally made pop song by a major label

youtube.com/watch?v=lgmV0WKMJ9c

It's her most succesfull song that was shilled everywhere in 2012, her last album was a complete failure

Lol you're the fucking autistic. Congrats nerd. Please kys

yeah, i would literally do anything to see her live
no pls dont do this to me

you are really stupid

compare both fanbases. then you know that your argument made no sense

>compare both fanbases. then you know that your argument made no sense
my argument was that more people care about amateur Minecraft parodys than your professionall "pop" singer, It does makes sense actually

No it doesn't you spastic. You probably attend some shitty community college studying humanities or some wagecuck job.

The amount of people who search for video games on youtube is far higher than musical artists.

mainly because she released the whole album on youtube after 2 days it got released. She really never did any huge promo for it and went with the flow and just released it after the time

>kys
get the fuck out

and yeah im certainly the fucking autistic one because i start threads nearly every single day about a women whom music i dont like neither i never met and just start to hate on her because of her looks on a music board.

That first Minecraft video has more views than the The Force Awakens trailer, does that mean that nobody likes Star Wars

this thank you

you stupid idiot think that there are more people listening to music than little children and teenagers watching to video games and especially minecraft? also i really dont know why you chose minecraft and not an other game but than again its the most successfull video game on youtube in terms of views and you just cant think like a normal human being

you really have to work on your baiting

Is that even a question? I would kick then clean. Then titty fuck her

compare her views to those of other pop singers, she's irrelvant. People still search for music on youtube.

point is, if you ask someone on the streets there is a high chance that they don't know who Marina is, they might have heard the name a few years ago but her music was so painfully generic sellout garbage that they didn't care about it and that's why it aged like shit

She has a similar number of views to Radiohead (Creep excepted), are they irrelevant too

I know it sounds stupid, but youtube views don't necessarily dictate popularity. A lot of views are to do with viralling, which may last for a month but then quickly becomes obscure. See Stormzy for example, most people wouldn't recognise his face or name now:

youtube.com/watch?v=RqQGUJK7Na4

relevancy is based on time, you can be relevant in 2012 but that doesn't mean you are in 2017, songs from their lastest album have more views than songs from Marina's lastest album. They also had a very sucessfull hit unlike Marina and Radiohead isn't has relevant as your average female pop singer like Taylor Swift or Katy Perry

of course you idiot. But thats not the point. we all know that most of the people dont know who Marina is because they follow the mainstream media and their music like MTV Top 100 etc. And how are you supposed to find her music on youtube when it isnt related to you. Her next step for fame is when the new Clean Bandit album gets released and the feature is hopefully a success. Her music is not "painfully generic sellout garbage" and her music has nothing to do with her aging like shit are you kidding me?

Jesus Christ this thread is a shitfest. I don't think she'll ever be respected here, even though there are genuine fans around which is really surprising. It seems like these threads always contain at least one genuine fan. Usually the actual fans are the ones discussing the music and not her looks.

Also,
Yes, I've wanted to see her live for forever

Retarded argument, 55 million YouTube views is still a substantial amount and also the average person does not watch music videos. I know I don't watch any music videos ever, not even hers. On top of that Minecraft and gaming in general is far more popular than Marina, in fact its even more popular than most musicians.

Stop saying "successfull"

She's not that big for a pop star, but compared to a lot of artists she's huge
And it's just ridiculous to act like having millions of fans doesn't matter

her music aged like shit, that's what i was saying, just listen to the dupstep wubwubs in Primadonna
i'm reffering to her Mainstream success, which she obvously never had, but that doesn't she doesn't have a fanbase

>having millions of fans
she sold less than 1 million albums in her entire career, she has max 40k people that will buy her new album on release

Electra Heart was a deliberately tacky album aesthetically
Her first album's dated better than most mainstream pop of that period

I'm a fan of lots of artists who I've never bought albums from

>marina threads
lol

and also she never sold out

EH was mainly produced by her label. She used to do everything on her own in TFJ or her EPs and in EH they made the instrumentals for her and she had to write lyrics for it and sing and besides that nothing else. That made her create a huge distance between her and the album she made. thats also why she didnt wanted people to identify her with the album since it was pretty slutty. She said in an interview that she got really depressing while making it and she had no fun at all and thats also why she created the alt ego. while working on EH she started working on FROOT and ended the era of EH after a short time to release FROOT. If you listened to Happy you would know what im talking about

max 40k people are going to listen to her album then, when she announced that she was working on a new album on all her Socialmedia around 30k actually liked it and some obscure french news site covered it, that's all. Meanwhile major music sites cover the upcomming albums of Lana del Rey and Lorde and they have over million likes on their announcements

read this
me too

it was really good

Yes, but Lana Del Rey's music is utter shit, maybe that suggests that popularity isn't the be-all and end-all

>ITT: Autists calculating a pop singer's success based on Minecraft videos

we aren't talking about the quality but rather the success, I just wanted to point out that not many people are going to care about here new album, especially after the leak that showed that it's going to sound just like Froot(the album)

Now, if you look at the chart here, you'll see that Marina's live videos are less popular than my extensive collection of trainspotting videos. This is very important, and healthy

What would Sup Forums do to her asshole?

More people will care about it than anything we'll ever ever do, so that seems like a pretty moot point really

point is, she is not mainstream

Leak of new Marina content? Where can I find this

Come on, 10+ million views is mainstream

youtube.com/watch?v=cvi3P2IyUVU

>beauty=intelligence

you have no idea what mainstream means i see, there aren't just 10+ million people on the world. 250k million+ is mainstream

she beginning is always making me afraid

for these faggots here its

>beauty>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>talent

hold the fuck on

>250k million

>250000000000

god fucking dammit

meant to say 250 million

lol, no

mainstream is when you ask a group of 10 random people OUTSIDE OF THE INTERNET aged 18-35 if they've ever heard of person X, and more than 4 people say "yes"

You can be mainstream without being a household name
If you asked ten people who Dave Grohl was I would not expect them to know the answer, but Foo Fighters are hugely successful and on the radio often

That's why you'd use Foo Fighters, not Dave Grohl, in place of person X

i know, i just enjoy the little moments in life

They wouldn't know Foo Fighters either
Barely anyone has the kind of reach you're talking about

>they wouldn't know foo fighters either
Oh god you're serious aren't you

Guess I shouldn't be surprised at such delusion in a marina thread

Maybe it's different in America, but in Britain they're both huge and quite easy to completely avoid for your entire life. This is the case with almost every "notable" artist in the mainstream, outside of very very few actors, sportspeople, politicians, musicians etc. People have their own tastes and interests, and as culture fragments more and more it's very easy to be totally ignorant of massively successful artists

*"notable" person

if were talking about every single country. The last time i saw foo fighters for example was in 2014 and after that i never really saw them.

this. people only see and acknowledge the things they want to.

Of course it's different in America, Foo Fighters is an American band. That changes everything. So perhaps Foo Fighters aren't mainstream in Britain. But yes, way more than 4 people out of 10 would have heard of the Foo Fighters in the US.

I'd guess 1 out of 10 would have heard of Marina and the Diamonds and that's being kind, it's probably more like 1 in 15+.

And Marina is a British singer, so she'd do better than you think she would over here.

its good to see that everything is normal right now so. What do you guys think of Marina?

I used to like her until I discovered much better female artists, like Charli

thats your opinion man. i love Marina and her music and i also listened to Charli etc. but i like Marina the most. Still Vroom Vroom is GOAT

>beauty>talent
according to who and what grounds?
your genitals mayhaps?

according to the guys on Sup Forums. Hating on her for the solely reason that she aged bad and because she looks "ugly" her music is also bad

I used to hate Marina so much because of her voice, but I just listened to her first album and it was actually decent, is it worth carrying on through her discography?

skip Electra Heart and go straight to Froot

Thanks user, I'll do that