Straya

>tfw ausfags realize their entire country is a fucking meme at this point.

YOU LOST A WAR TO A FLIGHTLESS BIRD.
A FUCKING BIRD.
YOU HAD MACHINE GUN TRUCKS.

oh yeah, fight back spam with more shitposting, that will surely help

>BE AUSTRALIAN
>BE STRING-RAYED.

its always seems to me that usa just envy that australia and canada dont have niggers thats why so many memes

>using reddit memes

>australia and canada dont have niggers
Yes we do. The small amount in Melbourne are incredibly noticeable for being violent as fuck.

We also have a lot of Vietnamese and Filipinos.

is this the /cric/ thread

when i think where to move from russia of course the only sane choice is usa. but canada and australia dont have niggers. even though both only 20 mln population and canada have same awfull climate as russia and australia is just weird place close to southermn pole, both still basically usa without niggers, no difference except for climate

should I dump the never ending nanny state pasta

ha ha did you seen sountehrn chicago
>small amount are incredibly noticeable for being violent as fuck
you discribed every usa big city ghetto except for seattle (which is basically canada, as i said canada dont have niggers)

they have ghettos in every bid and mid city. same as in meulborune and even much more worse. so basically australia dont have niggers and canada as well. dont ruin my dream assie i love meulborne.

>having to call a pathetic failure a "reddit meme" in an effort to hide your embarrassment of losing a war to a bird.

you both autistic neets. i love you both. keep going bros

>300 casualties against nothing

>dont ruin my dream assie i love meulborne.
Do most Russians even have an opinion of Australia? There's 15,000 of you guys here, which isn't much.

t. genghis khan

>his country is so poor not even chinks will touch it

t. genghis

any russian who consider emmigration consider: USA, canada and australia. uk was #4 before they did brexit. also germany but moving to germany in 2017... nah. too old fashioned. all other is just not worth efforts (rare people think else). country most be: 1st worls, english speaking which is only 3 by now (uk without eu fit but it not interesting without eu)

Reddit is stealing our memes. God fucking damnit I shouldn't be this angry before going to work to earn some mad Euros in Germany. Damnit. You just made an Amerilard very angry. Fuck you.

>Take a break from Sup Forums for a while
>Come back
>Same Clap is still triggered and making threads about Australia

Canadian incompetence and Jap trickery

>b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but it wasnt our fault!!!

It's been a meme from the get-go, and not an ebin one at that

Fucking apex cunts

>Australians national cuisine is some faggy fairy bread
lmao

>be Australian
>have a higher standard of living and more vacation time

>Hazleshit

>183

>60 (sixty)

A DUCK ON THE BIGGEST GAME OF HIS CAREER

>10 (ten) wickets falling while only 60 (sixty) runs have been scored, during the most prestigious cricket match up

dirty deeds and they're done dirt cheap

dirty deeds and they're done dirt cheap

didn't the Australian PM announce that his country agrees and encourages Trump's Immigration ban ?
I think aussies are getting back on their feet, excpet "cuckbourne"

What are you on about cunt immigration has always been this way.

>Friendly fire incident

I wonder who is behind this thread

kek

turns out most of the youth of their country is also addicted to meth

Youngfag here. Can confirm this is true. Get ya fkn skitz on cunt