Just how good will these Olympic games be?

Just how good will these Olympic games be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yzC4hFK5P3g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre#Apology_and_condolences_by_the_Prime_Minister_and_Emperor_of_Japan
youtube.com/watch?v=M8-vje-bq9c
youtu.be/hmRgCP8lBv4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bretty good

>this fucking logo

People though Rio 2016 was going to be a shitfest, so people was surprised things went fine.

People think Tokio 2020 will be the best things ever, so everyone will be disappointed

On par with Beijing and London, probably even better. They are going to crush it.

What's the fucking point in asking?

Expensive, well-organised and a complete shitshow in sports with judges. Same will be true for Seoul '18.

It's like people forgot about WC or 88 Olympics, they'll give a new meaning to the word "refball"

Better than the old one.

>japan

probably going to be weeb garbage

>the medals are presented by holographic waifus

delet this

DELET THIS

After the literal shitfest that Rio has been, Tokyo 2020 will be considered GOAT for years

Only weebs think it will be good. Japan has no soul, at least Brazil has sunshine and bunda.

The media is going to hype it so much that it's probably going to be underwhelming.

I-I-I CAN'T

UGGGGHHHHHHH~~~~~~~~

>expected shitty organizing with amazing spectators
>got ok organizing with shitty spectators
good riddance, shit-america never again

Best on the shitfest that is their organisation towards the Rugby World Cup in 2019 and some other shitfests to do with organising the Olympics, it won't live up to everyone's expectations of Japan being a highl organised, efficient and industrious nation because they have trains that run on time.

The media is going to hype it up because MUH NEON SIGNS MAKE JAPAN FUTURISTIC and weebs will lap it up

It's going to be a shitfest.

I'm still heading to Tokyo for it or the RWC though.

I love that classic 90's look to it, though. Very nostalgic and aesthetically pleasing.

>things went fine
Where? Organization has been complete dogshit, not a single match in judo/wrestling was on time and Rio medics that treat cuts has been god-awful. It's just there's no point in complaining now, what can you do?

Potential GOAT

>a fucking Gundam in real scale
>remake a Sengoku era battle
>cherry blossoms everywhere
>holograms everywhere
>no multicultural bullshit
>pyre lighted via electric pulses

They're going all out in the ceremonies, so as to surpass Beijing's just because.

clean, efficient and dull
the mascots will be really weird

doesn't bother me but then again I don't have autism

HGNNNNNN

fucken blow cock.

Mascot(s) will be the last thing Hayao Miyazaki will do before he drops. Mark my words.

Too bad they plagiarised it

its not a complex design so I wouldn't doubt it was accidental

can't hardly wait to see the opening

Will be OK, impressive ceremonies etc.

Banter potential will be very low though.

well... Monk suffer of OCD so i think this was a fuking refrence to that... still my autism is hurt

That's extraordinary though.

looks like a shitty modern art sculpture

Pretty good.

Coincidentally, I just started learning Nippon, should have a good grasp by the time the games come.

No bolt and phelps

Will the stadium be built in time?

its the nips, of course it will
they'll probably be done early

>with amazing spectators

Lol wtf? You weren't even expecting spectators. The media was talking about how a lot of tickets were not sold non-stop.

Not as good as pic related

>tfw Pétanque will at the olympics

most of /asspee/ will be assleep during most events

so not very good

Outside of Brazil, a lot of media kept saying that your organisers were saying that Rio 2016 wouldn't be extravagent like others, but have more heart and pushed the whole le Rio carnival atmosphere meme like they did for the FIFA World Cup two years ago.

Nobody expected the Olympic stadium to be nearly empty. For two fucking weeks.

Oh shit didn't even think about that.

given that they aren't doing hadid's monstrosity after all, they more than likely will. However the new design looks like shit when pic related had already been decided

>shit-tier pétanque instead of noble bocce
This is why Rome has to get the 2024 bid.

Gonna make Anime real by then Breh

It will probably be the most corrupt and controversial Olympics in recent memory. The actual formats/atmosphere/commercials/etc will be basically perfect though

>muzzies shooting people up everywhere
>muzzies beheading people everyewhere
>muzzies running people over with trucks
>muzzies locking people in buildings and cutting them up with machetes
>muzzies enforcing sharia law in the olympic village

yeah no thank you.

>People though Rio 2016 was going to be a shitfest, so people was surprised things went fine.

Nope. People thought Beijing was going to be shit but it went great. Rio has been shit from beginning to end.

>BBC Will literally hire Production IG to animate their intro/outros
>Music by Uyama Hiroto
>Opening ceremony youtube.com/watch?v=yzC4hFK5P3g
>Literal samurai battles
>Miura will release a chapter of beserk every week the olympics is on
>Japanese education board allows high schools to dedicate one lesson a week to teach forigners japanese with highschoolers learning english from olympic ticket holders

marie la pen will be elected by then though then europe can start reconquista

>couple thousands workers will die
>another country ignoring medical attention for their people
>empty billionaire dollar stadiums after 2 months

Sounds great

See you there lad.

A FUCKING VAGINA

>>Opening ceremony youtube.com/watch?v=yzC4hFK5P3g

that was fucking horrible

Chimping out because your athletes suck doesn't equal banter, silva

MAKE FRANCE GREAT AGAIN

I can't wait for the sheer confusion and "research" on show from western media when the opening ceremony involves manga/anime to an extent.

You know France'll get the games out of sympathy and nothing else. Which means LA/Rome have to have an even larger terrorist attack...in multiples of at least three to even stand a chance.

>Every Olympic opening has had heavy references to historical events

what's life like as a foreigner in japan?

i've been offered a ski instructor job over there in an english speaking resort

>implying it won't be the Rape of Nanking

Just because Atlanta had religious extremist terrorism doesn't mean everywhere will yank.

>Beijing was going to be shit
It was just average tough inb4 meme phelps and boltwinslol.

Tokyo is just gonna be another hyped up tech show opening ceremony desu and I don't think
anything can top london until the olympics are back to a western country imo

Worse than rio

They have those in Japan? Wow.
I know a lot of people like Japan's powder but not enough that there'd be a need for English instructors.

lets make it happen

but that would require the japs to admit it happened

white ppl = good
darker people = can we take your picture

So in 2020 olympics, the events would be starting around this time (3am) and end in the evening around 6pm

Better then the London one, thats for sure. But seriously, why does every single Olympic logo must resamble some mosaic or abstract shit?

weightlifting anime fucking when?!

I'm going hopefully.

>but that would require the japs to admit it happened
They apologised for that a year ago i think? or was it just comfort wives?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre#Apology_and_condolences_by_the_Prime_Minister_and_Emperor_of_Japan

Ultimate muscle lad.

>still this pissed about some pissers

Never change, lads. Never change.

Not enough people came, man. Press was too bad, zika etc. Brazil is poor and distant.

It's easy to fill shit when it's London and the entire of Europe can fly there in two bongs.

Inb4 then give tickets etc... There's tons of reasons why they didn't.

I can picture it already
Holy shit

Munich, Beijing, and Atlanta all had terrorist attacks, while Rio had foiled a plot of 12 persons.

muzzie extremism and terrorism isn't going away anytime soon.

much like the Turkroaches and Armenia, everyone fucken knows they're in the wrong.

NEO-TOKYO IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE

never weeb

There will be an anime series based on the olympics, featuring sportsmen from each olympic sport.

It will be a slice of life and set in a japanese high school, but have loli/shota versions of all our favourite sportsmen and women like Bolt-san and phelps-sempai

I hope it will be the best olympic games, with lots of jpop idols, tokusatsu and anime.

Beijing had terrorist attacks? I don't remember that.

i want this

why...

>Opening ceremony
>Babymetal youtube.com/watch?v=M8-vje-bq9c

I can picture the opening ceremony already
Holy shit

2 americans killed by some chinese national, then a bomb that went off that (fortunately) was made-in-China-quality and didn't do any life harming or threatening damage.

I heard that Ladybeard graduated from Ladybaby, so we won't be able to see his muscular body again.

>mfw people actually listen to this garbage

because I say so.

pwerfwect

>muh £ycling, muh dirty British cheats! Muh booing Brazilians
>can't even host the euros competently
>guaranteed shit opening ceremony, will be pretentious garbage just like anything French
>Terrorists attacking every other day of the week
>B-but it's our fifth time! M-muh centième anniversaire!

Reminder Gridiron Football is going to get added to Tokyo 2020 games

Japan wants an NFL team very bad

youtu.be/hmRgCP8lBv4

Comfy times ahead

even if they're bad they will never be huemonkey 2016 bad, so they will be remembered as good