/cp/ - Culture Pals: MENA edition

Culture Pals: MENA edition

Talk to qts from around the world, practice your bants, chill with the lads, love cute girls, get recipe ideas from Bhutan and get obsessed by international cuties.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?
>www.interpals.net

OP pastebin:
>pastebin.com/8MT3uBwG
Mega:
>mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

Old thread: →

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/X2WTbsc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who's she?

Tala Golzar

Tfw no korean gf

4TH FOR FUCK KOREA

If Vini is still here, I used that "você é a chimia do meu pão" line and got ignored.

what do you think of hellotalk, tandem, and other stuff?

Koreans are sooooooooooooooooooooooo CUTE ^^

Cucks

I know you just wan to pinch their cheeks ^___<
^w^

wow o-o Dubz™®

Wtf is this? I received two exact same one. I'm also pretty new in interpals

Well, have you seen it?

No but I'd like to see you do it ;^)

kill selves

why so dead

>while you talk to her online like a beta orbiter "your" qt is literally getting railed by Chad irl
Prove me wrong

my qt doesn't know any Chads.

As far as you know

*sweats nervously*
Nah, I'm more of a shagger than her, and I've managed to resist.

bump

Second bump
People are probably just sleeping or working

fite me irl >M

It wasn`t supposed to be used as first message 2bh, you should`ve used to show affection to a qt you already talk with. Also she needs to be from south Brazil to even know what chimia means.

Where`s your Dutch friend at?

/d_pavel ?

She still posts o ^ o but is trying to keep a low profile ノ(° -°ノ). [ Uses some proxy and stopped using emonacons™®
ԅ[ •́ ﹏├┬┴┬┴
ԅ[ •́ ﹏├┬┴┬┴

stop typing like a retard

dr pavel?

I don't type like you tho o-o

The German sex party spammer is back. The site being completely fucked yesterday was a nice break from that.

Its back!

Revenge of the Frog lips Episode III

/katarinica

if anyone here is into being called daddy

/fatherless

Why are there so many thai chicks checking out my profile?> And 2 dudes from Gambia are talking with me now

God, European women are so much smarter then American women... Europeans seem to actually use their minds, whereas American girls just follow the crowd and don't apply common sense.

All American girls think the Refugee ban is "racist". But all my European friends are saying how Trump did the right thing

i'd say 95% of eastern europe is pretty right wing 2bh

Americans go farther left every single day... ;__;

>German """women"""

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA
/annakatharina97

Thais have white fever. Apparently I'm the only white guy here who's never had his profile viewed by or received a message from a Thai girl.

i had plenty of views but they don't message me

little do they know, i have a yellow fever myself

I only get French and Koreans for some reason kek

tbf she doesn't speak Portuguese.

>yellow fever

Fucking degenerate

Consider yourself lucky, they are ugly

alright i'll be honest, not yellow fever but i like asians just as much as white women

>liking plastic-looking gooks

some are pretty okay I guess, but they all look the same, that's why I prefer white women

not the plastic ones you fuck, i also despise kpop

They all naturally look horrible though

I can't deny that, that's why Asians are only good for fucking, after that just throw them away.

>be turkish
>the only qt's who check turkish profiles are girls who are into stereotypically macho turbobydlo turkish men
>qt's who are into sophisticated men never expect someone sophisticated out of turkey, so they never visit
>even if i visit them they have me blocked
>set country as germany instead, slightly better but still feels bad man

Turk lives matter to be desu m8's..

>tfw your compatriots ruin your reputation and you have to suffer because of your subhuman countrymen
>even if you get out of turkey the turkey doesn't get out of you

Just kill me and piss on my grave senpai.

FROM THIS

TO THIS.........................

why is this so big, I did not need it so big

Turkey tried so hard to be a civilized country but it failed.

bored desu lads

SHE'S BACK
/katarinica

good luck lads

/Mari_lou

can't contact her. Shame, she hot for an Aussie

who /camingwithaqtthatyoudontcareaboutjusttotrainbeinginsocialawkwardsituations/ here?

how's life treating you?

/talkingonthephonewithaqtyoudon'tcareaboutjusttotrainmyspokenenglish/ here

Are you here?

How many warnings do you need to get banned? I've gotten at least 10 over the past few months for "abusing the report function" and "offensive language"

How to get displayed in quick search bar?

Editing your profile doesn't seem to work anymore

I think it has something to do with how many people view you and how many messages you receive. But don't quote me on that.

BUUUUUUMP

QT Koreans ^^

> tfw you haven't talked to your Russian qt for 6 months and now she has a boyfriend and won't send you adorably awkward pictures of herself in grandma panties anymore
>tfw she's not your qt anymore

Fucked up tbqh

>Korean
>qt

i know that feel

>tfw the only messages you get are "german" spammers asking if you like virtual sex

they are so cute! I just want to hug them and squeeze them and love them!

So they changed the mechanism and now only Chads get to be displayed, while all the others have to manually view 6 gorillion profiles.

Fuck.

I wonder if Kate is having massive anxiety over the Refugee ban into the US

I just switched my quick search to show males and you're right. There were a few uggos or guys with no picture of themselves, but most of them were chad.

Red pill on on Moroccan qts lads. Been chatting on up for most the afternoon

they're pretty great as far as MENA qts go. Personally I don't find them very attractive or very interesting. They're a good resource for learning French though since you end up with a really funny accent.

bitch

>tfw spend an evening sending qts messages and get little replies back
>you wonder why qts are viewing your profile but not responding to your messages but then realise that your ex-qt still has "love of my life" written on your wall

Fuck's sake, how could I be so dense to leave that shit there for over a week

bitch

I actually think they have a set of people that they display from times to times, it must be update every hour or so, and each set of people is picked based on the last logins to the site, but I'm not quite sure. But well who knows.

nice trips. She's online and all. I will still hurt you for that filename tho

Savage

but not kawaii

Any tips on scoring Lebanese qts?

I would say be Muslim but doesn't Lebanon have the most Christians in the middle east?

Oh man, you must be thrilled that your Prime Minister decided to accept a ton of refugees. More roach and kebab puss for you!

Since I know that portugal user missed her

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Holy shit my sides

It's only going to be men though because that's how these scumbags from Syria and Libya operate. The men run away and leave the women to deal with the war.

Now if they're immigrating through proper channels and don't abuse the refugee system, they have a bigger chance to be moderate women.

that would be me, I actually feel sorry for the ukranian guy that worshiped her kek

lol its mostly families but trudeau has nowhere to put them

official interpals discord

discord.gg/X2WTbsc

discord is killing these threads reeee

this

That and the site being broken as fuck and most messages you get consisting of "do you want to join my sex party?"

I want 2013-14 interpals back REEEEEEEEEEEE

tfw there are 3 /cp/ discords