The Shitmarch

I'm new to the Olympics (only follow mainstream sports), but why does this happen? Why do they allow him to continue after shitting himself like that?

Does he not care about his picture of him shitting his pants being all over the internet?
Even if he doesn't care about his own reputation, imagine all the bullying his children will get about this.

Perhaps there's something I'm missing here...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Runner's_diarrhea
youtube.com/watch?v=T5ALPzS0QfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
youtube.com/watch?v=ixJgY2VSct0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You think a guy who train everyday for 4 years care about shitlords on the internet?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Runner's_diarrhea
Shit like this isn't that uncommon.

He looks like the shitlord desu

Forget everything you thought about sport, this is the Death March.

>swaying your hips for hours

I'm surprised they don't have severely prolapsed anuses.

Yeah but I think he was already sick before the race, after ~10 km he was already shitting himself, that was not a long run.

Is
>LITERALLY JOGGING
the freshest new meme of the summer?

this

>desu
and you look like a weaboo

You will never have the kind of perseverance it takes to shit yourself on international television, bleeding from your asshole, collapse 3 times, and finish a 50km race in the top 8.

>Runner's diarrhea
>Not "Runner's runs"
Disappointed.

You must be fresh from Sup Forums

Welcome to Sup Forums

>when you're running to the finish
>and you're feeling a bit squeamish
>diarrhea
>diarrhea

post all /deathmarch/ webms and pics in this thread for historical purposes

He has too much heart, deathmarch isn't about being famous or popular, its about pushing the human body to its limits and having the most heart.

They're nicknamed "The Runner's Trots".

thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=T5ALPzS0QfQ

wow i feel bad now
that guy really went through hell

KINO
I
N
O

That's why we all, unironically, love him. He should be your next president.

not the first time. Paula Radcliffe had a cheeky shit on the side of the road.

Is Sup Forums aware of this masterpiece?

baka desu senpai, fresh off the boat from reddit?

HNGGGG

Anyone has vid of this?

someone already made a redlettermedia type review of the deathmarch copypasta already kek

well our current president is alreday full of shit

>
real men dont care about shitting during a race

Considering it's quality content, no. Sup Forums is the worst board on the worst site in the worst medium of human existance.

>mfw I missed it

yep thats the one
would not mind if it was a bit longer and included more stuff but whatever

post poo webm

AHAHAHAHA.

>You will never have the kind of perseverance it takes to shit yourself on international television, bleeding from your asshole, collapse 3 times, and finish a 50km race in the top 8.

this gets funnier every time i read it
what a thread jesus christ

10/10 best thing I've read all Olympics

is this kek-kino?

Shame. It was not just about menes either, the final lap was fucking intense.

>blatantly cheating strayan going against somewhat rule abiding slovak that was pushed to victory by bunch of slovak fans running along the track with him

fucking 50km race and winner is decided in the final 500 metres

Who the hell sees people shitting themselves in worldwide TV, bleeding and collapsing repeatedly risking theyr lifes and thinks "yea this is cool i want to do this with my life"? It's not like it gets you famous or super rich either, what the fuck is wrong with them?

Kek I still can't comprehend how he stayed as high as 8th.

Man was legit unconscious at one point

He was sick before the march began. The guy was literally shitting blood. Still had 1m30 advance at the 25km and still managed to finish the race.

both of thes are great but i actually prefer minimalistic and neat

So that we can laugh, cry and root for them in their darkest hour.

>women cannot into bravery

Where can I watch the whole thing?

You have to understand that these people are not normal, even for athletes. They are the type that climb Everest without oxygen after walking through Tibet or ride bikes round the world eating rat. Shit is nothing to them.

on the internet

Deathmarch is just "Absolute Madmen: the Olympic Event", you just take most insane athletes and pack them together in the most dangerous race.

>At the 2005 London Marathon, winnerPaula Radcliffe, in desperate need for a toilet break during the race, stopped by the road in full view of the crowd and live TV cameras and passed diarrhea. She later blamed a meal of grilled salmon from the previous night for the incident.[6]
lol

Last night was about a dozen threads of pure kino.

I feel sorry for anyone who missed out.

Here's the thing tho
How the fuck did Diniz just barely not literally die while Toth had enough energy to go for a fucking victory lap

>Shitting yourself in the street is a sport

Why didn't India win gold?

they should have someone with a hose every 5 kilometers to spray down the shitters

that's how the daily commuters keep clean in New Delhi

this is endurance shitting
entirely different level

All these guys can to the distance, its stuff like temp, humidity, bowls and just general feelings on the day that make the difference

also adrenaline is a hlell of a drug

Tóth has been training with the army for past three years. He became an endurance machine, just now he's commentating athletics with national TV and says he's "kinda tired, but alright". Sounds like a man who just came back from an office job.

I really want to be salty about you guys having more medals than we do but after based Toth being based i just cant

Some of you have CLEARLY never shit yourself and been able to clean yourself. Your asshole chafes worse than anything else the shit gets sticky and your ass cheeks start sticking to each other. Based Diniz didn't pass out from too much exertion but rather from the pain of rubbing all your ass skin off. Notice the blood running down his pants I GUARANTEE if his shit wasn't so runny and he shit out a pure French loaf he would have beaten the competition handedly and would have possibly beaten his own record.

Shit can be wiped away.

Gold is forever.

Based Matej transcendences nations, how could you be salty about this guy. Right now he said he wouldn't be able to do it without the fans who ran along with him, they gave him energy boost he didn't knew he had left.

He got sick when he got to Rio, probably not used to the food or something. Or he went for a swim in the bay. He was dealing with a nasty stomach bug.

>Amateur shitters
>being able to compete at the Olympics

Only career street shitters can even qualify

>often termed "The Indian Shimmy"

Excuse my ignorance but what's with the Indians shit on the street meme? Is that a real thing?

How can one of the silliest sports also be one of the deadliests?

I didn't even see that shit at first.

There's a marathon canoe race called devizes Westminster, straight through 125 miles. I think the k2 record is 13 hours. I've entered it once, supported three times. You get total body spasms, collapses, hallucinations that stop even army guys and make them cry. Same kind of people take part in death march. There are nutty events all over the world, we just never see them.

here, my white brother

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

Perhaps the story is not quite over yet?

Because Murica would have win another gold.
It's not the same, curryniggers have to stop to shit in the street while burgers can do it without stopping.
Also you already have an expert on pissing.

They literally shit on the streets, but only in the designated ones.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

With an urban population over 400 million and one of the largest gaps between the rich and the poor due to historical castes, many Indians have to shit in the street.

Fuck that song is catchy.

>designated ones
My god.

You never cease to amaze me Sup Forums

Ayyy el mao nano desu baka new fegg t.h.b senpai

>he didn't know about designated shitting streets

>the fans who ran along with him
This was awesome. There were some good webms showing these hardcore fans.

It could be people who shit themselves and bleed from their anuses (anii?) anyway and just figure they might as well get paid doing it.

They should make film students watch the whole 3.5 hour epic.

youtube.com/watch?v=ixJgY2VSct0

So how many kilometers do the sunday's marathon athletes have to run? 42 km?

desu we were lucky this year definitely the best start to finish 50km that I have ever watched and I have watched a few

Lets hope the London 2017 Worlds will be just as good

26.21 miles = 42.18 km.

What are the odds that people will start shitting themselves during that race as well? Did 2012's marathon go well?

Do they have racewalking at the Paralympics?

DW sounds awesome - I'm in Australia and would like to come over and do it one year

They have it at the Olympics, it's called running

Definitely lower than the odds of shitting in Death March.

That's so weird. I mean, 42km is very close to 50 km and they'll be running instead of "fast walking", right? Wouldn't the athletes, in theory, have a harder time with that? Either way, we won't have funny dudes running around showing yellow or red signs to the runners and we won't have nearly as many DQ's.

The fucking "Indian shimmy"

It has more to do with the swaying of the hips and the torsion it causes the abdomen and intestines.