Why are Armenians so smart?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/L-iepu3EtyE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

turkish history lessons

They gave us Kardashian and Sarkeesian

+ System of a Down and Wine

Ancient culture that managed to stay completely intact

Poetry and literature were commonplace while most other nations were living in caves.

Education is one of the highest cultural values.

>Wine

Georgia

>I'm gonna focus on 2 bad apples and not the literal dozens of scientists and artists that have made contributions to humanity

Also you gave us South America and Central America in their current state, enough said

Good points there, one thing that always gave Armenians respect (In my opinon) is how they survived through all those times, I read about their history and it's crazy. They have been attacked by like everyone just because of their land and they still managed to stay intact unlike other nations that existed around ancient Armenia, such as Assyria

Armenians are Jews of the Caucasus

Assyrians were literally the ISIS of the ancient world

>They have been attacked by like everyone just because of their land

Yep, one of those countries that was constantly in a state of war. That's the misfortune of being in such a volatile region and being a christian nation surrounded by muslims

Disputed actually, it's generally believed to have originated somewhere in the caucasus. A specific country hasn't been pointed out yet but it's probably Armenia or Georgia

We're IRL fantasy dwarves, nigga.
Especially mountain Armenians.
Hairy, short, all of us are alcoholics.

For real though, proud of my armenian heritage!

I am 100% Armenian too! but I am not a dwarf lol, I am actually almost 5 11

Because they are civilized. I used to live in Ukr*ine and armenian migrants were the best people I've ever met, they are kind, charizmatic and friendly. And I've never met a single armenian bydlo but have seen a lot of ukrainian ones.

Warm wishes, my friend. It is good to see kinsmen here and there!

Can you cook a sashlik?

Yeah my dad was a dwarf but I turned out 6'1" genetics is strange

Thanks for the kind words, I have an Armenian friend from ukraine and he's told me the same but said there are some good ukrainians too.

So,
what's the current state of AP?

Armenians have pretty good culture as well.
Especially music:
youtu.be/L-iepu3EtyE

Because they play nardi (нapды) a lot!

I like their music instruments like duduk