Which one of these countries should I move to?

Which one of these countries should I move to?

Haiti

>Which one of these countries should I move to?

guyana françesa, us are full also burning.

It really does depend, what are you looking for?

The safest, but also has a really good job market for IT.

>safest
Chile, Uruguay. I think Ecuador is relatively safe but I'm not sure.
>market for IT
Chile, Brazil, Argentina

looks like colonial Plymouth, Massachusetts

I'm fluent in English and I know some Spanish too (still taking classes). How about the cost of living?

fuck off, we're full.

no but seriously, fuck off, we don't want niggers, go to a nigger country like Brazil or Chile.

Chile, Uruguay and Argentina are the safest. A little far away is Costa Rica.

I don't know about jobs, Costa Rica has this Intel plant they are pretty proud about it, Uruguay is... small... like 3 million people and they export beef. Chile tries to be diversified but keeps with the copper.

fuck off.

Don't go to Chile their entire country will have burned to the ground soon

Come to Brazil, we have churrasco
About IT, you will find a great market in São Paulo. Rio is also a good option, but the market is smaller and the cost of living is very high compared to other cities.

Argentina

What. Why?

Thank you for the responses. I would love to move to Chile and Brazil, but it would take some time (especially Brazil, since I only know simple Portuguese).

Seems like a good option too, but I'm not sure about living in Buenos Aires; isn't it expensive, though?

>What. Why?

There is an emergency for huge forestal fires. I think that mainly in the Arica region.

It's making all over the news over the region in the 3 or 4 minutes that the news are not talking about the organge overlord.

There's something we call here "portuñol". It's basically a non-official language which is a mix of portuguese and spanish. It is very useful if you wish to come to Brazil but can't speak portuguese very well.

yes, it's very expensive, fuck off we don't want niggers, go to Brazil or Chile.

stay in czech republic

I would say Puerto Rico, but President Trump is tightening on immigration from problem countries.

He is? I thought it's only for the banned Muslim countries, or I may not be reading the news right.

move to chile or mexico. literally the best option.

That shouldn't be a factor unless you want to work online.
The most expensive the place, the better the salaries. Usually.

I see.

I think it would be easier on the immigration if I still know Portuguese. Thanks for the reply, though.

Chile seems nice desu.

Pretty much the same here too desu. But I think given my age and experience I wouldn't be landing a good paying job (for IT standards) just yet.

None, stay it in your country

meh, I wanted to move there because the culture is somewhat similar except that the social benefits are relatively better.

t.redot

We are full, chile isn't.

pd: the ones with light blue in his flags and they names start with "A" or "U"

>Come to Brazil
Nah fuck off. We have enough of useless pricks. No need to add flips to the equation. If you want to have SEA immigrants, ask for polynesians, they are the only ones who would fit.

FOWF

It's really easy who here is from Sup Forums who isn't; and I'd say Sup Forums is pretty fucked.

That's the Phillipines flag you Mongoloid

fuck off nigger, we're full.