Does everyone hate us because we win too much Sup Forums?

Does everyone hate us because we win too much Sup Forums?

They jellymirin', brah

They hate us cuz they ain't us

I like you

they hate cause they ain't us

kill yourself beta faggot.

*'

We about to win this 4x100

No, we are only laughing at you for being fat, ulgy, dumb, and beliving that your country being the most important in the world, relfects something on you.
You're like that fat kid in the class that everybody laughs.

>beliving that your country being the most important in the world

But we are. This is an objective fact

Let's put it like this, everyone enjoys a good competition but Phelps wrecked that.
So we have no other arguments other than call him out on doping or say there are a lot of "unnecessary" swimming events.
It's pure envy in the end, no one hates you.

you inherited the "success breeds jelousy" gene. sorry lads.

They hate us cause they ANUS :)

>implying THESE UNITED STATES isnt the most important country in the world

we're the most important country in the americas, remember that when china comes to collect and your military surrenders before their ships are even on the horizon. who ya gonna call then, little brown boy? that's right, the big fat americans with their space bombers.

That and the warmongering

you're delusional you inbred hue

I dont, it must be cool living in a country were you can be proud of things other than landscapes and food.

"""""""No"""""""

You know what, I like you. You have potential. The right attitude. You would make a great American.

Why do you give a shit is the better question

It's because some of us act like arrogant assholes, pretty simple. Some of them also think America is the reason for all of the problems of the world

Don't chimp out in other country.

I don't hate you. :^)

we have the right to arrogant
it's not everyday you get to be the greatest, most powerful, most influential country in the world

>implying we wound't side with China in the first place

we axis of evil now

Mexico has a deep, rich history and culture. You should be proud of it.

Mexicans are our friends

Hahaha
3rd
KEK'D by the JAPS

No there's such a thing as being bad winners, you should try and be a bit more like Aussies, we're humble people who don't like to boast about our achievements.

I Must admit, those moonies are FAST

Bravo.

>we're humble people who don't like to boast about our achievements.

You guys are insufferable when you're winning.

I have no problem with that. Winners get the right to be insufferable (on the Internet).

Nah. Anyone who truly hates you is because of the havoc your govt and its policies has created. Basically if you have been bombed by an american, an ally of it, or an american made bomb, you will hate the americans. Hating you in sports is just a side effect.

>Aussies
>achievements

Here is a list of all the Australians I know:

>Paul Hogan
>Steve Irwin
>Nicole Kidman
>Russell Crowe
>Ben Simmons
>Jerryd Hayne
>AC/DC
>Jet
>That dude who had that show on HBO about that Australian middle school

Do you guys even text interpretation? I meant that americans believe that the fact that US being the most important cunt in the world, reflects something on yourselfs.

>The fact that your country is the most important on Earth doesn't mean you're better than everyone else

You're just a jellymad hater and a loser

The rest of the world, who often accuses us of being manipulated by the media and propaganda, is manipulated by anti-American propaganda from their supposedly "objective" media sources.

Case in point. Foreigners actually believe that evolution is not taught in American schools or that creationism is allowed to be taught alongside evolution in schools.

The most populated places in the US do not teach creationism. It's a Bible Belt phenomenon. And given the fact states have individual rights here, if the people of Kentucky want to teach creationism, then those people have the "right" to be ignorant. And it's not like believing in creationism is some fuckin' evil thing, if ignorant. Francis Collins, who's done more work in medicine than Richard Dawkins could hope to contribute to science, is a known creationist.

>too much

Quite the unAmerican attitude you've got there, tbqh fampai.

Nah it's the fact that you're some of the most boorish, literal minded idiots on the planet. Every time you win something it's just a chorus of YYYYEEEEEEAAAAHHHHH COME ONNN WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO that literally no other country does and it's pretty insufferable. You also have no concept of irony so your understanding of anything and everything is incredibly surface level, and you feel the need to have everyone else like this too.

American medals without cheating and juicing:

HATE US CAUSE THEY ANUS

I gather this post is ironic.

Naw, cause you're obnoxious cunts in everything you do.

A county full of fat ugly and dumb people is the the most important country in the world and this apparently makes us look bad and not the rest of you thanks for the insight you worthless favella crawling scum